ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

IN MEMORY OF BILLY PRESTON
September 9, 1946 - June 6, 2006
© 1975 Neal Preston
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sadly, I will only be available two days per week (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
31st May 2006 10:26 AM
voodoopug Sadly, I will now be traveling to Waukegan, IL 3 times per week and operate out of a satellite office as a marketing executive (on my own payroll though as it is much more advantageous for me to work as an independent contractor, ie hired gun) see map below for estimated drive time. Due to construction and rush hour traffic, this becomes a 2 hour drive each way:

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=&taddr=&csz=60103&country=us&tcsz=waukegan%2C+il&tcountry=us

This will substantially decrease my availability to the boards, and most importantly, to online access to my shidoobee/rocks off friends. My mobile phone is always on and shall be used for contact/advice.

This is a fantastic opportunity for me and my family and I anticipate a bright future. We are now planning on building another home in the next 2-3.5 years, similar square footage, perhaps 4200 + basement (finished). At this time my neighbors refuse to cut their lawn and I believe that combining this with the state park/lake behind my home will increase parasitic bugs and threaten the health of my sons and faithful pugs. I paid far too much money for this house to allow the neighborhood to be run down by one person!

Much love and respect,

John aka voodoopug
31st May 2006 10:27 AM
Joey

For My BABY ! :

31st May 2006 10:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

For My BABY ! :

you make it all worth it.....I will find a way to travel to Omaha soon!
31st May 2006 10:33 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you make it all worth it.....I will find a way to travel to Omaha soon!

YES !!!!

You are much loved by Joey .
31st May 2006 10:44 AM
egon pug,

do like me; write all your post in the weekend and/or during lunchhour, and distribute during the week
conform the demand
31st May 2006 10:51 AM
voodoopug
quote:
egon wrote:
pug,

do like me; write all your post in the weekend and/or during lunchhour, and distribute during the week
conform the demand

ADDA at its best....I shall take under consideration!
31st May 2006 11:50 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Sadly, I will now be traveling to Waukegan, IL 3 times per week and operate out of a satellite office as a marketing executive (on my own payroll though as it is much more advantageous for me to work as an independent contractor, ie hired gun) see map below for estimated drive time. Due to construction and rush hour traffic, this becomes a 2 hour drive each way:

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=&taddr=&csz=60103&country=us&tcsz=waukegan%2C+il&tcountry=us

This will substantially decrease my availability to the boards, and most importantly, to online access to my shidoobee/rocks off friends. My mobile phone is always on and shall be used for contact/advice.

This is a fantastic opportunity for me and my family and I anticipate a bright future. We are now planning on building another home in the next 2-3.5 years, similar square footage, perhaps 4200 + basement (finished). At this time my neighbors refuse to cut their lawn and I believe that combining this with the state park/lake behind my home will increase parasitic bugs and threaten the health of my sons and faithful pugs. I paid far too much money for this house to allow the neighborhood to be run down by one person!

Much love and respect,

John aka voodoopug

This calls for the I JUST QUITTED MY FUCKING JOB thread. (And where's the bottle?!, you fucking whore!)

Coming soon...
31st May 2006 12:02 PM
sammy davis jr. My neighbors refuse to cut their lawn as well....and this 'aint no crappy neighborhood. I'm jinxed!!
31st May 2006 12:12 PM
Some Guy neighbors, neighbors, neighbors!!
31st May 2006 12:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
My neighbors refuse to cut their lawn as well....and this 'aint no crappy neighborhood. I'm jinxed!!

95% of the homes in my subdivision (mine included) are valued at over 1/2 million dollars. This is unacceptable!
31st May 2006 12:23 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

95% of the homes in my subdivision (mine included) are valued at over 1/2 million dollars. This is unacceptable!

1. Homeowners association covenant should be utilized.
2. get all up in his grill
31st May 2006 12:24 PM
pdog Quality brother, not quantity, unless it's quality quantity, like a pound of Peruvian flake, you know what I'm saying...
Yeah!
31st May 2006 12:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

1. Homeowners association covenant should be utilized.
2. get all up in his grill

1. Our Associate is in the process of transfering power to the residents, and thus do not care at this point. I will continue to push though, good advise.

2. He does not speak english and house stinks of Curry!
31st May 2006 12:27 PM
MrPleasant OK. This is my Tarzan yell:

YAAAAAAAAHOHOHOHOHOHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry. Hey!, is Reagan still dead?)
31st May 2006 12:28 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

1. Our Associate is in the process of transfering power to the residents, and thus do not care at this point. I will continue to push though, good advise.

2. He does not speak english and house stinks of Curry!

taliban?
31st May 2006 01:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

taliban?

I have not ruled it out.
31st May 2006 01:48 PM
Dan Who has time to mow the lawn? If I had a lawn I wouldn't mow it either.
31st May 2006 01:50 PM
sammy davis jr. Freaking foreigners!!!! My pain in the ass neighbor is Jamaican..... I swear to god he used to "cut his trees back" with a sicle or whatever those people use on sugar plantations. And he keeps knocking up whichever old lady he's with at the time....probably 7-8 kids. We're in a neighborhood of 500,000.00 homes too. I can't take it!!! The neighbors are considering buying his house from him just to tear it down.
31st May 2006 02:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:
Who has time to mow the lawn? If I had a lawn I wouldn't mow it either.

I don't mow mine either, I pay a landscaping company to do it.
31st May 2006 02:15 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I don't mow mine either, I pay a landscaping company to do it.

Are the mowers here legally?
31st May 2006 02:16 PM
Some Guy I enjoy mowing my lawn
31st May 2006 02:17 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

don't ask, don't tell
31st May 2006 02:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

don't ask, don't tell

Oh, they're gay.
31st May 2006 02:19 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Oh, they're gay.

not really asking or telling
31st May 2006 02:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I enjoy mowing my lawn

Before the kids arrived, I enjoyed it too, now with growth of business and desire to spend time with wife/kids, I just don't have the time, plus I do a shitty job of mowing.
31st May 2006 02:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

The owner of the company is certainly legal....after that, I assume no responsibility!
31st May 2006 02:23 PM
Some Guy Stoned
Out of my mind
Here I go
Ah, yeah
Where am I at?
Yeah, yeah
31st May 2006 02:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Stoned
Out of my mind
Here I go
Ah, yeah
Where am I at?
Yeah, yeah

31st May 2006 02:32 PM
Some Guy too damned hot to cut the grass today
31st May 2006 02:32 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Before the kids arrived, I enjoyed it too, now with growth of business and desire to spend time with wife/kids, I just don't have the time, plus I do a shitty job of mowing.

If you have kids, why are you hiring people to mow the lawn? I thought that was the reason people procreated.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)