ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

IN MEMORY OF BILLY PRESTON
September 9, 1946 - June 6, 2006
© 1975 Neal Preston
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sadly, I will only be available two days per week (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
1st June 2006 10:38 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Today I will have limited, but important time available. Tomorrow will be a "non-available day"

My driver (see below) will be taking me to Waukegan:

Funny !
1st June 2006 10:52 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I dont know whose wackier?..pug for starting this thread..or me for reading it...?????

i beleive we all need help.
1st June 2006 11:58 AM
SackOfBrokenEggs
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Sadly, I will now be traveling to Waukegan, IL 3 times per week and operate out of a satellite office as a marketing executive (on my own payroll though as it is much more advantageous for me to work as an independent contractor, ie hired gun) see map below for estimated drive time. Due to construction and rush hour traffic, this becomes a 2 hour drive each way:

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=&taddr=&csz=60103&country=us&tcsz=waukegan%2C+il&tcountry=us

This will substantially decrease my availability to the boards, and most importantly, to online access to my shidoobee/rocks off friends. My mobile phone is always on and shall be used for contact/advice.

This is a fantastic opportunity for me and my family and I anticipate a bright future. We are now planning on building another home in the next 2-3.5 years, similar square footage, perhaps 4200 + basement (finished). At this time my neighbors refuse to cut their lawn and I believe that combining this with the state park/lake behind my home will increase parasitic bugs and threaten the health of my sons and faithful pugs. I paid far too much money for this house to allow the neighborhood to be run down by one person!

Much love and respect,

John aka voodoopug

congrats and you are telling us this, why?
1st June 2006 12:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SackOfBrokenEggs wrote:

congrats and you are telling us this, why?

my loyal friends/supporters on Rocks Off have earned the right to be kept up to speed as to the dedication I can give them. I do my best to make dreams come true, but want to allow others to see my limitations.

I am also very upset with the lack of lawn mowing from my curry eating neighbors!
1st June 2006 12:36 PM
glencar I have gas & I got it bad!
1st June 2006 01:06 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
I have gas & I got it bad!

Thought I smelled something......Carry on!..or was that Joey?
1st June 2006 01:12 PM
glencar It's my contribution to this global warming problem!
1st June 2006 01:26 PM
Some Guy maybe their lawnmower is down and they are unable to mow,you could ask if they need to borrow yours.
1st June 2006 01:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
maybe their lawnmower is down and they are unable to mow,you could ask if they need to borrow yours.

Sadly, there is a language barrier.
1st June 2006 01:50 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, there is a language barrier.

love is the universal language
1st June 2006 02:04 PM
BONOISLOVE *ehem*
1st June 2006 02:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

love is the universal language

due to the many attacks on this board and shidoobee...I only have selected love left.
2nd June 2006 07:22 AM
egon puggy,

i have a few un-used post somewhere in the attic.
Not the best stuff, but good enough to keep you going
untill the european tour kicks off.

at least 1 is political (situation in belgium),
2 are happy beerday posts,
3 are about drinking a lot during the weekend
& 20 are poking fun at Joey

PM me, if you want them.

[Edited by egon]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)