ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Werchter Park - Werchter. Belgium - 5th June 2007
© Benoit Doppagne with very special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Memorial Day BBQ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
28th May 2007 03:39 AM
TomL It's 3 AM and these fuckers have all gone to bed. But I keep drinking I can't get it out of my head. Off my cloud fucker.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much everyone for a great time. It will take a few days to remember what happened. I gotta go nite nite.

Joey, Paris was represented. I got her thong. I will say PDM partied her ass off this weekend.

SlEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
28th May 2007 08:18 AM
nankerphelge Thomas!!

You outdid yourself my friend.

It was a pork orgy for me!
I double teamed the ribs and the chops.

Oh yeah, the BEANS

Damn, I played a pretty tune all nite!!

Woulda stayed and had a few more with all y'all, but Mindy just wasn't feeling well.

Hope everyone gets back safe and sound!

28th May 2007 08:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great to finally see some pix of regulars, Jaggergurl looks great so nice
28th May 2007 12:26 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Mattman, Jaggergurl, Meg, LJ
[Edited by Gazza]

What a great shot. You girls look lovely!
(You too, Mattman...lol!)
Looks like a grand time was had by all.
28th May 2007 03:25 PM
jaggergurl Tom, you are the most gracious and wonderful host... THANKS SO MUCH for such a fun time yesterday, it was so much fun, and the food was fabulous as always.. me & hubby will be full for weeks!!

Meg, SO great to meet you, finally!!

LJ.. miss you chile, already {{hugs}}

Nanky,Mindy,Saintofme,SweetVa, Peggy, DaStones, and of course Mattman, Stonesdoug & Oldkr.. it was blast spending the day with all of you... and the stories and smiles ... thanks so much again all of you wonderful people for another fun Memorial Day BBQ in Sweet Virgina!!
28th May 2007 03:43 PM
LadyJane I'm home and ready to hit my bed!!!

In the words of Sai Wong, "we could do this every day, but we'd be dead in three weeks".

Oh yes.

A weekend of Vodka, Chiba, Vodka, Laughter, GREAT company, Vodka, watermelon shooters, potty mouths, double entendres and Vodka.

THANK YOU TOM FOR BEING SUCH A GRACIOUS HOST. Carting MEG, Queenofunderground and I all weekend was so nice. You are the MASTER of the BBQ and the food was delicious. I love you, you crazy Fucker.

Thanks to Nanky and Mindy for hosting us on Saturday night. The watermelon shooters were THE BEST!!! Sorry we all had to crash at your abode, but you have enough room.

The ROCC was well represented as you can see from the pics.

Always great to party with RO/Shidoobee friends.

And now....I must unpack and get some sleep!!!!!

LJ.

28th May 2007 05:58 PM
Stonesdoug Many thanks to all for a great afternoon---
28th May 2007 06:22 PM
PartyDoll MEG Wonderful weekend...I haven't laughed so much in a long long time..or partied so much

Tommy Boy..you were a wonderful host..taking care of every need. And the BBQ was excellent. It was really fun to see old friends and meet new ones. Thanks so much you Lovable Fucker for inviting us to good old Virginie.

Nanky and Mindy..thanks for having us over to your lovely home and getting us all "messed up" on those watermelon shooters.

Here are a few "moments" from my camera..

Nanky and Mindy mixing the Melon shooters..They went down way too easily...

A few toasts....

Mike, Tom, Meg, LJ, Mattman, Mindy, and Nanky

Mattman ans LJ

The BBQ...

QueenofUnderground, Nanky, Meg, LJ, Jaggergurl, Tom

Tom, OldKR, Stonesdoug, Saintofme, Mattman, and Dastones(Mike)

Think he might be happy?!!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
28th May 2007 07:34 PM
LadyJane

Great pics Meg!!

I really love this pic!!

But look at the eyes of Sai, Nankyson and L "Chibagirl" J. Hmmmmmmm....

lmao.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
28th May 2007 07:43 PM
GotToRollMe Awesome shots, Meg! Thanks!
28th May 2007 07:49 PM
SweetVirginia Awwww...good to see everyone.
Sounds like you had a great time!

28th May 2007 08:09 PM
QueenOfUnderground Tom L - your reputation as a host with the most proceeds you and it is right on target - awesome cook,hospitality, gentleman - should have your own southern cooking show - BAM, POW,F'n A Man, you could shake up the Cooking NetWork with that food and your Wrestlemania background - wrestle those ribs and chicken - marinate in a half nelson and through em on mesquite - and food as tender as your big ole' southern heart and as juicy as your lips plowed on Paris Hilton's pic-pic.

Appreciate the time to meet new folks from RO and Shidoobee (MattMan please tell all, where did you buy that RS summer apparell?)
It was a blast to hang with LJ, Tom L, Nanke, Mindy, MattMan and Mikey, - wow, what a menage'a siete.
Tom L, - you are never going to believe what I found in my suitcase while unpacking - Yuengling Lager tall necks - 2 of them - packed between mini chocolate donuts and my bathing suit top and bottom - beats the H out of hotel lotions and shampoo that appear in the my suitcase after a trip.
Off to sip and smell the bouquet of Yuengling and dream of sipping those tasty watermelon shooters under a warm spring night in Virgina under the magnolia tree at Mindy and Nanke's
28th May 2007 10:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great pix, and yes it's clear you all have chiba-face
29th May 2007 10:37 AM
Martha
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Aw, Martha, ya can always hang out with us deviants here on RO! They do look like they're having a great time down there, don't they? Hope we get a few more pics. I figure by now they should all be nice and toasted.

By the way, you haven't lived till you've partied with some genuine 100% Distoibed Joisey Deviants!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]

You have a PM!

29th May 2007 10:47 AM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:

Joey, Paris was represented. I got her thong. I will say PDM partied her ass off this weekend.

SlEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Bless you TomL ........................

That's our girl .... and pee pee !!!!

Joey Hilton ! ™
29th May 2007 11:30 AM
jostorm Oops, thanks for redirecting me, Meg, I sometimes think I have "Catzheimer's"....
WOW, it sure looks like you all had a fantastic time, I'm very glad, LJ. And a teeny bit jealous when I see you on the pictures having to shelter from the sun, here all it did was rain, rain, rain all bloody weekend...boo-hooo!
Is there a proper recipe for the watermelon shooters ????

29th May 2007 11:34 AM
Joey
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Yeah , that is EXACTLY what I was thinkin' .... damn , those things look fantastic .

Skittles ! ™
29th May 2007 11:46 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jostorm wrote:

We had a "World Class Mixologist"...
Couldn't even TASTE all the liquor in it...
They went down like soda pop...
Nanky..might just share the recipe with you

29th May 2007 12:45 PM
nankerphelge I used a seedless watermelon.

Cut the top third off the watermelon.

Remove all the fruit, but keep the bottom of the hollow melon to mix the shooters in.

Puree the melon fruit in a blender until smooth and put in the fridge for a couple of hours.

When you are ready to serve, put a bunch of ice in the hollow melon.

Then add vodka, about a third of the chilled pureed melon, a cup or two of Strawberry Kiwi Juicy Juice or Tropicana Twister to adjust sweetness, and a splash of Sprite.

Adjust vodka as necessary.

Enjoy!
29th May 2007 12:56 PM
glencar I will try to make it next year! Those pix look like a good time was had by all.
29th May 2007 01:11 PM
jostorm Thanks, Nankie, sounds delicious!!! Oh, and if ever you or yours are lost anywhere in England and there is the remotest possibility of a chiba alert, just drop me a PM, you can count on me.....(how much of your World Map of Chiba Alerts is still "uncovered"??? Makes me wonder why there isn't a "Rough Guide to Chiba Alerts" in the Waterstones' travelling section, it would be useful for travellers.... )
29th May 2007 01:15 PM
jostorm PS: has anyone ever seen the colour of Say Wong's eyes??? His mum, perhaps??? It's just that the watermelon shooters rendered them even more slitty than usual....
29th May 2007 01:37 PM
Paranoid_Android I am so jealous that I couldn't make it...got back from NY with the Glimmer Twins and collapsed...The weather held out for you and good times were had...Bully !!!

Paul
29th May 2007 02:30 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I used a seedless watermelon.

Cut the top third off the watermelon.

Remove all the fruit, but keep the bottom of the hollow melon to mix the shooters in.

Puree the melon fruit in a blender until smooth and put in the fridge for a couple of hours.

When you are ready to serve, put a bunch of ice in the hollow melon.

Then add vodka, about a third of the chilled pureed melon, a cup or two of Strawberry Kiwi Juicy Juice or Tropicana Twister to adjust sweetness, and a splash of Sprite.

Adjust vodka as necessary.

Enjoy!

Bless You Nanky !

You are much loved by Joey .

29th May 2007 04:23 PM
TomL Joey wait till you see the pic of me with Paris' thong, Meg and Peggy got it for me. It was soiled.
29th May 2007 04:28 PM
PartyDoll MEG Ya mean this one that I posted in your "skanky" Paris thread, Tommy Boy?

29th May 2007 04:51 PM
nankerphelge maybe next year Paris will let us whip up melon shooters in her pee pee.

Just stick a straw in there and slurp 'em down!
29th May 2007 04:55 PM
charlotte hey, if her peepee is good enough for nankerphelge
and TomL then it's sure as hell good enough for me!!!!
29th May 2007 05:53 PM
TomL Wow what a wonderful weekend. We laughed our ass's off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. A long weekend but worth all 8 hours of sleep I got. I just think it's really nice we could get together like this. I know it is a hard weekend due to the Holiday for many. But we tried to toast to everyone. That's how we ended up playing snakes out the ass. Tough game.

Doug- Thanks for coming, we always have some good laughs, and I'm still trying to sort out the July 13th weekend. Thanks for the LAST shidoobee bracelet, sorry it snapped when I was putting it on. Have fun at Ian. Shidoobee.

Keith- Always a pleasure. Sorry I did not get to meet your Mom and sister. They looked very lovely from the pics SV brought. Congrats to your grad from college. Hope to see you soon, and have fun at Ian also.

PartyDollMeg & Peggy- Thank you so much for spending the weekend and bringing lot's of laughs. The shower caps worked well to cover the salads after we were done. Peggy is allowed to come back next year. Thanks for the Buckeys(they are delish), a StrayCatDave hat, Hotel supplies, Paris Hilton's thong and all the joy your brought. Meg says when she comes she comes. xxoocc's

DaStones-Hope you enjoyed your first. Thanks for coming down for the whole weekend(someone had to keep Mattman in check) and bringing some good times. Hope your expectations were filled. The look on MM's face when he thought it rained was priceless. You'll make it in life cause you did your chore. I thought you were kidding, I found that bag in the garage, yuk.

Nanky & Mindy- Thank you soooooooooooo much for opening up your home to us on Saturday. We had a blast and everyone really enjoyed. Thanks for hanging in there kid two nights in a row. The food, that fucking watermellon, and the warmth you showed. I still have the sheep you left. I am having so much fun with it. I put Paris' thong on it and am so happy. You may not get Dolly back. As always ONE LOVE.

SweetVa- Thanks for bringing yourself all HOT in red. The cake was delish and we did finish it all. Well about 3 AM when I had to cook for MM and DAstones again. Them boys can eat. I have your pics you left. Thanks D.

Saintofme- Rob thanks for the peanuts, very good. I hope you enjoyed the food and company. I know it was a long haul in one day, but it was appriciated. May you get to see at least 10 more stones shows.

jaggergrll & hubby- Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, I know how tough it can be for sitters. Hope you enjoyed and will keep coming back. Did your hubby enjoy the doggie bag? You are always welcomed here. It's not the lenght of time you spend with someone, it's the quality.

Mattman- Thanks (mike too) for making the haul. Your presence is always welcome. Thanks for the sauce. Also you have to tell me where you got that RS bathing suit, it was great. The comedy routine at Nanky's Saturday was awesome. But I still think the tiki tourches will catch someone on fire or burn down the deck. Thanks brother.

LJRO/LJ- Thanks also for hauling your red headed Buffalo ass down here. The Buffalo Chips are delish. Thanks for all the memories and laughs. I hope you had fun and a weekend of no stress. May the road ahead be bright and true. As always you are welcome anytime. Chiba to ya. xxooff.

A special thanks to TerriL for taking my son away so we could act like adults. Doug wants you to stay next year. Thank you for understanding a ruined Stones mind and my simpleness. But anything that was damaged in the house was Matman's fault.

Maybe next year Blinded we will take a pic of the food, we never did that.

JF1, Blinded, Tatters, Mike, Vic, CC, Susan and Larry, GTRM, CIP, GLD(Head Slut), Glencar, Joey, Rick, Tinajagger, MG, Martha, SVRO, P, Voo, akissaway, Scott, That fucker from Chicago, Fiji Jim, GJ, and FFFI( fuck face from Ireland) you were missed.

Sorry if I missed something or someone, but it will come to me sooner or later. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for everything.

Sincerely
TomL & Sai Wong

Oh by the way my eyes are blue. And we will drink from Paris' pee next year.
29th May 2007 05:57 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Joey wait till you see the pic of me with Paris' thong, Meg and Peggy got it for me. It was soiled.

... soiled ?!

SOILED ?!

Really ?!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)