ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Werchter Park - Werchter. Belgium - 5th June 2007
© Benoit Doppagne with very special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Memorial Day BBQ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
29th May 2007 06:01 PM
mojoman sounds like towelie was busy last weekend
29th May 2007 06:02 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Wow what a wonderful weekend. We laughed our ass's off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. A long weekend but worth all 8 hours of sleep I got. I just think it's really nice we could get together like this. I know it is a hard weekend due to the Holiday for many. But we tried to toast to everyone. That's how we ended up playing snakes out the ass. Tough game.

Oh by the way my eyes are blue. And we will drink from Paris' pee next year.

I might just leave Nebraska for THAT one .....

Developing .......................

Pee Pee

29th May 2007 06:02 PM
TomL Just a little love juice Joey, nice and tasty.

Get into the covered wagon now Joey. I did mean pee pee and not pee.

WELL that proves it was a good weekend. I just went out to cook the family dinner and the grill just went crazy and the whole front started on fire. The on/off switches melted off, I had to scramble to take the tank off. The BBQ grill of 2007 is history. Must be an omen to get a bigger one.
[Edited by TomL]
[Edited by TomL]
[Edited by TomL]
29th May 2007 06:50 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
Just a little love juice Joey, nice and tasty.

Get into the covered wagon now Joey. I did mean pee pee and not pee.

WELL that proves it was a good weekend. I just went out to cook the family dinner and the grill just went crazy and the whole front started on fire. The on/off switches melted off, I had to scramble to take the tank off. The BBQ grill of 2007 is history. Must be an omen to get a bigger one.
[Edited by TomL]
[Edited by TomL]
[Edited by TomL]

Just like Peggy said..you is a smoking Chef, Tommy Boy!!
They say bigger is better..
And you may have to feed an army next year!!!
29th May 2007 06:58 PM
TomL No Meg it is just how you use it. I was able to fit all that meat into several sittings. xxoocc
30th May 2007 10:47 AM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:

The on/off switches melted off, I had to scramble to take the tank off. The BBQ grill of 2007 is history. Must be an omen to get a bigger one.

Damn Straight !!!!!

....an omen to Free Paris !!!!

" **** FREE PARIS **** "
30th May 2007 11:41 AM
Bitch Your smiling faces are making me smile too, everyone looks great! It's obvious that you were in varying degrees of a euphoric state of mind! Fun, fun, funny!

Rocks Off people rock!!!

The watermelon shooters look cool and inviting, how do you make those?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)