ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
June 14, 1991
© 1991 Associated Newspapers Archive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh what a Header! Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 27th, 2005 03:54 PM
glencar Mick is cool no matter what he does. Appearing on Jerry's upcoming "Kept" show is going to endanger that but it could also be funny.
May 27th, 2005 06:20 PM
Child of the Moon Because pics of Pete make me smile...

May 27th, 2005 08:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Joey wrote:
Oh , Pick ... Pick ... Pick !!!!!!

Where is me Dope ?!?!

Sassy ! ™

Is this your dope?

Check this lovely sweater Keith Moon is wearing Joeym that's cool!!

That is a cool "Keith" Ronnie
May 27th, 2005 08:47 PM
Angiegirl Gerardo, sweetie, are you drunk again?

May 27th, 2005 08:49 PM
Angiegirl Oh, and Mick's sweater I think is taken from my brothers bed covers. He had covers with exactly the same car pattern. About 20 years ago. Cute.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
May 27th, 2005 08:56 PM
luxury1 Well, the pants fit nicely...
May 27th, 2005 09:18 PM
Angiegirl Yeah, they do actually
May 27th, 2005 10:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Kemble Walters, guitar player for Juliette & The Licks, has one of the most gorgeous SGs I've ever seen.

It's white with a white pickguard. All gold plated engraved hardware...including the bridge and all 3 pick ups. Mother of pearl trapazoids on the fingerboard. Just below the neck joint it said "Les Paul Custom". MONSTER tone. A raging rock and roll machine. Awesome.

I wanted to knock the guy out and take his guitar home with me.

May 27th, 2005 11:04 PM
BILL PERKS CHECK OUT MICK'S OUTFIT IN GIMME SHELTER WHILE MIXING YA YA'S..THE WORST EVER
May 28th, 2005 10:48 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Kemble Walters, guitar player for Juliette & The Licks, has one of the most gorgeous SGs I've ever seen.

It's white with a white pickguard. All gold plated engraved hardware...including the bridge and all 3 pick ups. Mother of pearl trapazoids on the fingerboard. Just below the neck joint it said "Les Paul Custom". MONSTER tone. A raging rock and roll machine. Awesome.

I wanted to knock the guy out and take his guitar home with me.

Yeah, those are (technically speaking) actually Les Pauls. I'm sure Cardinal Fang could fill us in on the details of when they changed the name of that body style to "SG", etc.

Keith played one of those briefly in 1973. The guy in Alice Cooper's band played one too.

They are certainly among the most beautiful electric guitars ever made.

This one belongs to Pat Smear:

May 28th, 2005 03:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot No this was an SG customized by Les. It didn't have the long tail piece, and had the traditional SG pickguard. Also, on the head stock, there was a gold plated engraved plate with LP/SG engraved on it.

I wish I woulda grabbed the right batteries for my camera. I coulda just showed ya.

May 28th, 2005 04:28 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Baby you can drive my car...beep beep

I was thinking of that Beatles and the Stones song Brand New Car simultaneously!

Voodoopug would you drink with me? I like the 'Ole Jack Daniels!
May 29th, 2005 10:34 PM
Bruno Stone Well, where is this famous header? With all this talk about it, i`m ansious to see it.
May 29th, 2005 11:29 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:
Well, where is this famous header? With all this talk about it, i`m ansious to see it.

I took the liberty, Gerardo.
May 31st, 2005 11:38 AM
Joey [quote]VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Is this your dope?

Yes .... Voodoo .... that is IT !!!!!

Please give it back

[Edited by Joey]
May 31st, 2005 11:55 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

[...]

Keith played one of those briefly in 1973. The guy in Alice Cooper's band played one too.

They are certainly among the most beautiful electric guitars ever made.

[...]

WOW, I always have a chill everytime somebody pronunciates these 3 words together: ALICE COOPER BAND.

Thanks! Wild raw rock'n'roll.
May 31st, 2005 05:23 PM
kath

ok. now let's look at TODAY'S header!!!! see a pattern? no, not that very attractive one on bill's sweater! i mean the pattern that they were both wearing really ugly sweaters! maybe it was just a fun day they declared and they all wore the ugliest, and the smallest, sweaters they could dig outta their drawers. one wonders what brian and keef wore......
May 31st, 2005 05:38 PM
Joey Kath ........................................

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )

Tee Hee !!!!!
May 31st, 2005 05:54 PM
kath don't forget pancreatic cancer. that was mentioned on chat one night...i logged off immediatly....
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)