ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAZZA, AHEAD OF TIME!!! :D Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-28-03 05:29 AM
MarthaMyDear I know your birthday is May 30th but since you're going to be at Bruce Sringsteen, here's wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY ahead of time!!! I'm glad you became my dear friend and I believe I have a friend forever, so stay cool, keep rockin', and I'll hear from you soon, as always!!! Take care, dear, and ENJOY your birthday!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

P.S. (And, thank you for the packages... I shall divulge myself in the Five Of Club CDs right now... THANK YOU, AGAIN, AND CHEERS!!! )
05-28-03 12:19 PM
littleredrooster GAZZA!
Happy Birthday !!!
I know we'll finally meet in London at one of the shows!
We must coordinate a meeting for a pint!

Cheers on your Birthday!

Roostah
05-28-03 12:59 PM
TomL Happy B-Day Gary. Hope all is well and you are getting ready for the second leg. Of the tour that is. My new Harley was to be Stockholm all three shows, but I'll get over it. Hope to see you soon. Please drop a few for me.
05-28-03 04:53 PM
MarthaMyDear This is so the subject goes to the top of the posts...

HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY, MUTHAFUCKAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMON, PEOPLE!!! I know you wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Take care, Gary... Have an EXCELLENT day!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
05-29-03 03:23 AM
parmeda Hey Gazza, early Birthday wishes to you
While you'll be checking out Bruce, I'll be at the Chicago Blues Festival this weekend...Charlie Musselwhite, Otis Rush, Bonnie Raitt & Buckwheat Zydeco...I'M THERE!

Have a great Birthday
05-29-03 06:25 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Gazza: happy b-day!!!

C ya in Dublin!
05-29-03 08:50 AM
Factory Girl A Very happy birthday to you, Gazza! Thanks for everything.
05-29-03 12:01 PM
jb Happy 30th Birthday my Dylan-Beatles-Springsteen loving friend!!! Have a drink of ale for all of us yanks as you prepare for the best birthday gift of all-the Rolling Stones live in concert(that and a blowjob goes a long way mate!!!).
05-29-03 01:45 PM
Martha Gary,

Happy 40th birthday!!!!!!!! :-)

As you know I think the world of you and have from the minute we met in cyber-space over at Kenos board. I can never thank you enough for directing me to Rocks Off...which has forever changed my life, for the better. I am now musically enhanced....permanently I believe!!! LOL

Oh yeah, enjoy the Boss and be proud to turn 40 in his presence! That just so cool!!!!!! I know it means a lot to you to be able to see him on your 40th, especially! I look forward to reading your review of that experience.

Just know that I love ya'! You're the best and here's to many, many, many more birthdays...with happiness joy and peace today and always! Cheers!

Now....go ROCK your Arse off!!!!!!

with love,
Martha and Chris
05-29-03 03:12 PM
Joey HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAZZA !

Tonight I drink Guinness and take some " JaggerBombs " in your honor .

Jacky !

05-29-03 03:40 PM
nankerphelge Happy Birthday Gazza!

05-29-03 03:41 PM
sirmoonie Hap Birf, Gazza. See you in London.
05-29-03 04:22 PM
LadyJane Happy B-day Gazza!

Hope you have a great day!!

LadyJ.
05-29-03 04:25 PM
L&A Bon anniversaire, Gazza
05-29-03 10:34 PM
MarthaMyDear Well, alright... Peace, bruthahs!!!

*** Martha ***
05-30-03 03:25 AM
Moonisup happy birthday Gazza!

have a drink , or 5
05-30-03 04:40 AM
dealer squealing Happy Birthday Gazza!!

Steini
05-30-03 05:47 AM
Honky Tonk Man Remember Gazza. Your not getting any older, just a little closer to death!

Thats what i wrote on my dad birthday card, yesterday!

Happy Birthday

Alex
05-30-03 06:11 AM
icydanger Got to .....

Keep on Rolling

Bonne f�te Gazza
05-30-03 07:02 AM
stonedinaustralia gary - all the best to you - it's cool to know a fellow stones fan also into bob and bruce in a way i feel is much like the way i am... (blame it on the stones... again!!)

thanx for all that you do - whatever it is that you do do that makes the board a reality - i know it's been a big part of my life for the last three years - so i can only imagine (or can i??) what it means to you

"may you stay forever young" - as i'm sure you will...

05-30-03 09:04 AM
Stonesdoug CHEERS!!!!
05-30-03 09:07 AM
Zeeta Happy B-Day!!

Get rinsed mate,

Matt
05-30-03 09:17 AM
BillyBoll Have a good one mate.

Billy
05-30-03 09:45 AM
throbby Wishing you an enjoyable birthday.
05-30-03 10:07 AM
Lazy Bones All the best on your 40th, Gary! I'll raise a pint, probably 2, for you tonight.
Have a great bday weekend.

Cheers!
05-30-03 10:56 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Get your rocks off today and everyday and make them shout out loud!!!

Enjoy a birthday cake... and some jalape�os

Happy birthday my friend, you have a new avatar LOL

05-30-03 12:14 PM
moy happy birthday gazza, see you in london
05-30-03 01:00 PM
MarthaMyDear HEY, MOY (and everyone else who's going to England!!!
Don't forget that there will be at LEAST ONE get-together in England and I'll be going
('cause I'm going to the first four shows there), BUT we NEED to ALL organize this
(whoever is going to England) so as many people can show-up as possible for at
least one night (get it???) so if anyone who wants to go posts here when they'll be
going, I'll write that down and/or start another thread on that, and we can get thing
organized, ok.?!?!?! I hope to meet you, moy, since
you've been posting here longer than I have, I think (?!?!?!) girlfriend, so let me
know when you'll be going, alrighty-o?!?!?!
Anyways, take care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
05-30-03 02:15 PM
Cardinal Fang HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-MAN !!

I see that some of these other dudes were a little "pre-mature" on wishing you Happy Birthday. Wonder if that applies elsewhere ? : - )

Check your email. I sent you "what you asked for". I also mailed you something to Dublin for your birthday. You should be checking your box right about......................................................................................................NNNOW !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY !!

Later, Jimmy

P.S. I sent you that picture of you and "your friend" too.
05-30-03 03:31 PM
MarthaMyDear Yes, premature applies elsewhere!!! lol...............................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003