ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAZZA, AHEAD OF TIME!!! :D Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-30-03 03:46 PM
Miss U. Happy Birthday, Gazza!! You're a great STones fan & we appreciate all you do here.
05-30-03 04:03 PM
luxury1 Enjoy, Gazza!! And many more.........
05-30-03 06:46 PM
sirfito Ahora si (nunca se debe saludar ANTES): FELIZ CUMPLEA�OS & KEEP ON ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
Fito
05-30-03 11:10 PM
Madafaka Happy birthday my dear friend!
Keep on rolling' forever!
Cheers

05-31-03 12:04 AM
J.J.Flash Gary, I wish you the best... fella you are a great person.....I wish you lots of health and money.......I'm sure you have to much friends, due to your good behavior, your sense of humor and the good vibes you show us.....
Hey, about that DVD, sorry, I can't find another copy yet, I don't know why...But I ain't gonna give up.....
God bless you fella. I really wish you happiness! Take care!
05-31-03 12:26 PM
Brown Sugar Hello Gazza,

Happy birthday & all the best for you!
05-31-03 12:57 PM
Nasty Habits Nice way to spend a birthday!

How was the show?

Pleasure to know you, sir.

05-31-03 01:42 PM
akissaway Happy belated birthday wishes, Gazza. All the best to you on your birthday and all year!
05-31-03 03:15 PM
Toronto Tom Happy Birthday Gazza will see you in Dublin and share a birthday beer with you. Can't wait. Flight is booked arriving in Manchestor on the 5th and leaving Dublin on the 12th. Doing 3 shows skipping 2nd Manchester show so we can see Liverpool before taking ferry over to Dublin.

06-02-03 05:38 PM
Gazza thanks to all of you for the kind wishes. you're really too much,its greatly appreciated.

had a great weekend in Dublin and saw Bruce play a killer of a show. 3 1/4 hours long with loads of surprises ("Candys room", "Meeting across the river" and, best of all,one song I prayed he'd perform but never thought he would - "Kittys Back", not on the setlist but played on the first encore simply because a fan in the front row had held up a giant sign requesting it)

It was great to go out for dinner last night with a few friends including my "Blues Brother" from Rocks Off, Denis (Hotlicks) and his wife who were also in town for the concert. Turned into a bit of a belated surprise party too!
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003