ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's On Hilary Clinton's ipod? Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd May 2006 09:18 AM
Factory Girl From washingtonpost.com 5/22/06

What's on Sen. Hillary Clinton's iPod?
The Associated Press
Monday, May 22, 2006; 8:01 AM

NEW YORK -- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has joined the iPod generation.

Motown tunes, classical music and the Rolling Stones are all on the playlist on Clinton's iPod player, she told the New York Post for Monday editions.

"I've got everything _ a total smorgasbord," the 58-year-old senator said.

Songs from Clinton's youth figure heavily in the selection of about 1,000 songs, said Clinton, who called herself "a child of the '60s and '70s." The mix includes Aretha Franklin's "Respect," the Beatles' "Hey Jude" and "Take it to the Limit" by The Eagles, she said.

Clinton, a possible presidential candidate in 2008 who is running for re-election to the Senate this year, said her favorite time to listen to the music player is when she's following up on paperwork at home.

She received it as a birthday gift from her husband, former President Bill Clinton, she said.

22nd May 2006 09:41 AM
Jumping Jack KD Lang is one of her favs.
22nd May 2006 09:47 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
KD Lang is one of her favs.

Funny !!!!!

22nd May 2006 09:49 AM
gimmekeef Hey Jude is not available for legal download...Has the Junior Senator from NY been hittin Limewire for illegal stuff?...hmmmmmmmmm...Other songs she might have??

Stand By Your Man
If You Wanna Be Happy For The Rest of Your Life (make an ugly woman your wife)
She Bop

and......???
22nd May 2006 09:51 AM
pdog Eagles!!!
Fuck her!
22nd May 2006 09:54 AM
Jumacfly "Do you think Im sexy" by Rod Stewart.
answer : No.
22nd May 2006 10:09 AM
jb I don't see the Stones;"take it to the limit by the Eagles" greatly reduces her electability among moderates....and "Hey Jude" among Independents.
22nd May 2006 10:15 AM
gimmekeef jb..she's unelectable..Hell Mc Govern's got a better chance!
22nd May 2006 10:21 AM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
jb..she's unelectable..Hell Mc Govern's got a better chance!

I am a dem, so I go with our candidate , whomever that is. I think Hilary is a bright women who could be President, but for some reason, people either love her or hate her, with no in between. Thus, you maybe right as she may not be able to get Independents and moderate republican......I see MaCain in 08 as he trying very hard to play to the hard right..........other than Hilary, no one really stands out for the dems......we are still a party controlled by the extreme left, and moderates are being shunned. This is not a way to win an election , despite the fact that the Bush admiistration is the most corrupt Presidecy since Richard Milhouse Nixon.
22nd May 2006 12:46 PM
Jumping Jack I could vote for Lieberman.

The Dems should apologize to Zell and then nominate him!
22nd May 2006 12:50 PM
telecaster $500 bucks says her Ipod is LOADED with Melissa Ethridge
22nd May 2006 12:57 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:
$500 bucks says her Ipod is LOADED with Melissa Ethridge

I like Ehteridge,,,sheis a rocker imo!
22nd May 2006 01:43 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I could vote for Lieberman.

The Dems should apologize to Zell and then nominate him!

JJ...think the world is ready for another Prez from Georgia?.....lol....
22nd May 2006 01:43 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

JJ...think the world is ready for another Prez from Georgia?.....lol....

Zell ain't no dem JJ..he is a Fox news cover boy.
22nd May 2006 01:46 PM
Jumping Jack So was Tony Snow and now he is in the White House!!!
22nd May 2006 01:55 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Hey Jude is not available for legal download...Has the Junior Senator from NY been hittin Limewire for illegal stuff?...hmmmmmmmmm...Other songs she might have??

Hahahahaha - I was going to call bullshit even before I read the article. She is too ambitious and career driven to listen to music. The list is all made up bullshit regurgitated out by one of her lackeys.
22nd May 2006 01:57 PM
jb I like Hilary...I love Bill...we had peace and prosperity.
22nd May 2006 02:00 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
I like Hilary...I love Bill...we had peace and prosperity.

We have it now, as long as you don't turn on the news.
22nd May 2006 02:00 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Dan wrote:

Hahahahaha - I was going to call bullshit even before I read the article. She is too ambitious and career driven to listen to music. The list is all made up bullshit regurgitated out by one of her lackeys.

Dan..think you hit the nail on the head...No doubt "her" people musta loaded the Kinks..."Give The People What They Want"
22nd May 2006 02:10 PM
jb What Stones song?
22nd May 2006 02:27 PM
Riffhard So maybe there is a little bit of skullduggery going on here with regards to Hillary "Cankles" Clinton's I-pod,uh? I'd say it's typical of the Democrats "Culture of Corruption". I mean you have the former Jersey Dem governor cruising truck stops and rest stops to smoke a little cock,and then of course there's this---->Memo to Howard Dean--Dump the whole Culture of Corruption PR campaign pronto or we're screwed!!"

Riffy
22nd May 2006 02:28 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
What Stones song?

she has Some Girls, Sweet NeoCon and Short & Curlies loaded!!
22nd May 2006 02:30 PM
jb Have there ever been gay republican congressmen caught cruising?
[Edited by jb]
22nd May 2006 02:31 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

she has Some Girls, Sweet NeoCon and Short & Curlies loaded!!

I never liked Tommy Hilfiger or Axl rose.
22nd May 2006 02:33 PM
Saint Sway Tommy is a BIG Stones fan. BIG! Axl is a clown.
22nd May 2006 02:34 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Tommy is a BIG Stones fan. BIG! Axl is a clown.

I know..as I said, he sponsored No Security and I sat next to his daughter...he is not a nice guy...imo.
[Edited by jb]
22nd May 2006 02:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Have there ever been gay republican congressmen caught cruising?

Lincoln had a live in gay lover. Its true!
22nd May 2006 02:36 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

I know..as I said, he sponsored No Security and I sat next to his daughter...he is not a nice guy...imo.
[Edited by jb]

He's very nice. You got the wrong impression. You shouldnt of been ogling his daughter. You need to be more discreet next time!
22nd May 2006 02:38 PM
jb My understanding is he is selling his clothing line as it is being severely challenged in the market by Sean John...
22nd May 2006 02:40 PM
Saint Sway He was designing the Stones stage wear b4 No Security. He did B2B!! He plays guitar and is a big Stones fan.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)