ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's On Hilary Clinton's ipod? Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd May 2006 02:46 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
He was designing the Stones stage wear b4 No Security. He did B2B!! He plays guitar and is a big Stones fan.

Correct.......I did not like the stuff he put Charlie in..hideous orange jacket.
22nd May 2006 02:47 PM
Saint Sway you have bad taste. Charlie Watts was voted Top Ten Most Stylish People in Vanity Fair.

Charlie is an immaculate dresser.
22nd May 2006 02:49 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
you have bad taste. Charlie Watts was voted Top Ten Most Stylish People in Vanity Fair.

Charlie is an immaculate dresser.

Charlue is the best dresser in Rock,,but if yoiu recall, for the outdoor shows, he wore that Hilfiger bright orange/yellow windbreaker...hideous imo.
22nd May 2006 02:54 PM
Saint Sway how can you argue with Charlie's fashion sense??? He is a style God.

I bet he is appalled by Mick & Keith's gear this tour.
22nd May 2006 02:55 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
how can you argue with Charlie's fashion sense??? He is a style God.

I bet he is appalled by Mick & Keith's gear this tour.

They have truly dressed dreadful since 89 forward...Keith, in particular, is palin embarrassing. Those silk leopard print jackets are what they sell at local flea markets down here.
22nd May 2006 02:58 PM
Saint Sway the silk leopard shirts were designed by TH!! I think they look cool. Though he should just stick to t-shirt and jeans. Its a very cool look on Keith.
22nd May 2006 03:03 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the silk leopard shirts were designed by TH!! I think they look cool. Though he should just stick to t-shirt and jeans. Its a very cool look on Keith.

Oy Vey.....Keith looked best in 81 ...Jeans(his current black strech pants are like an old lady wears)The jackets, and purple /green silk shirts=really queer.
22nd May 2006 03:07 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

Oy Vey.....Keith looked best in 81 ...Jeans(his current black strech pants are like an old lady wears)The jackets, and purple /green silk shirts=really queer.

I dont get the silk shirts. That looked should of died after the DW cover.

even worse when he wears TWO silk shirts at the same time. And two bandanas at once. And two hats at once. One of each is embarrassing. Doubling up on them makes him look senile.
22nd May 2006 04:04 PM
the good
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Lincoln had a live in gay lover. Its true!

Yeah, and Jesus was married to a prostitute and had a kid! Its true!
22nd May 2006 04:09 PM
Saint Sway It was reported in the Lincoln documentary on the History Channel last month. They said it was "common knowledge"

TV is even more accurate than the internet!!
[Edited by Saint Sway]
22nd May 2006 04:22 PM
the good
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
It was reported in the Lincoln documentary on the History Channel last month. They said it was "common knowledge"

TV is even more accurate than the internet!!
[Edited by Saint Sway]

I really don't care one way or the other. Abe would be one of my personal heroes even if he did play for the other team. But every credible biographer of Lincoln has said this is total BS.
I'm just tired of this Da Vinci code logic that seems to have permeated everything these days...
22nd May 2006 07:25 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Have there ever been gay republican congressmen caught cruising?
[Edited by jb]

Yes, Bob Baumann in the 70's. He was from Eastern Maryland & had several kids. 2 or 3 others too. But Hilly definitely loves the lay-dees.
22nd May 2006 07:26 PM
glencar
quote:
the good wrote:

I really don't care one way or the other. Abe would be one of my personal heroes even if he did play for the other team. But every credible biographer of Lincoln has said this is total BS.
I'm just tired of this Da Vinci code logic that seems to have permeated everything these days...

70% of those in England who read that book believe it's all true. Scary stuff.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)