ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie off the wagon? Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 19th, 2005 10:31 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Eh. When I left this board ages and ages ago, a similar rumor was spread by a similar paper. The official explanation that came back in a big interview with Ronnie was that the one incident they based their "he's back on the bottle" thing off of was from when he actually was on on the bottle before the Licks tour, and the rest was conjecture from seeing him carrying around a wine glass a party. As for the rehab, he said in that same interview that he goes back in for checkups to keep him "on track" - he did it before playing that spate of shows with younger bands (and the Fleadh festival with Dylan), he did it after the Licks tour (during which he did apparently have a few problems, though I can't remember where I heard that - the pot started to really go to his playing in Europe... do they grow it stronger there?), and he's doing it now. And every time it happens, the Sun goes "RON WOOD IS ON THE SAUCE!" because the Sun loves that shit.

Oh, tabloids!
May 19th, 2005 11:28 PM
Soldatti Bullshit.
May 20th, 2005 01:49 AM
midnightmagic Ronnie won't fuck up the tour. He knows that he should dry out. He did it last tour and he will do it again there is too much fuckin money at stake.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKIN CLUB GIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by midnightmagic]
May 20th, 2005 10:56 AM
texile That still sounds better than Ronnie trying to play the lead on Tumblin’ Dice.

What kind of retards am I dealing with here, people???>>

i love you max.

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour