ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shooting on The US/Mexican Border Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
19th May 2006 01:15 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's because the GOP isn't the monolith that you seem to think it is. Most of Frist's bench has at least one finger to the wind. Delay kept the House togther. When he left, the House was immediately less cohesive. In fact, Pelosi & Dingy Harry have much more cohesiveness these days. I know you like to just rattle off crap but I hope you look beyond slogans once in a while.

Crap? Truth. I am under no illusion that Repubs. are this monolith you speak of and that is what I was alluding to. That's why I said Frist can't do much without Harry, even with a ten seat advantage. The House even without DeLay still is more cohesive than the Senate, though. Hastert is a wuss but the leader and whip still know how to play the game and they have the numbers.
19th May 2006 01:18 PM
telecaster "Land of The Lost" was almost as creepy as "H.R. Puff N Stuff"
19th May 2006 01:18 PM
steel driving hammer This thread is making me hungry for a burrito.

Didn't read much of it but it's still making me hungry!
19th May 2006 01:20 PM
glencar Tony, try a taco instead!
19th May 2006 01:20 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:
"Land of The Lost" was almost as creepy as "H.R. Puff N Stuff"

Chakka ruled but the Slestaks were scary.
19th May 2006 01:23 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Chakka ruled but the Slestaks were scary.

Remember "Isis"

Man was she hot
19th May 2006 01:24 PM
Dan I still have Sleestak nightmares. Most of the show was pretty cheesy but also some scenes were among the most frigtening ever recorded.
19th May 2006 01:25 PM
glencar Scary, scary stuff!
19th May 2006 01:26 PM
telecaster
quote:
Dan wrote:
I still have Sleestak nightmares. Most of the show was pretty cheesy but also some scenes were among the most frigtening ever recorded.

I think they spent as much on the graphics for "Land of The Lost" as The Stones spent on the video for "Start Me Up"

About $22.50

19th May 2006 01:27 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Scary, scary stuff!

Maxlugars favorite show

19th May 2006 01:28 PM
glencar Yes, i used to love it too. I wished it was real. That lil blonde chick was kinda cool.
19th May 2006 01:29 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, i used to love it too. I wished it was real. That lil blonde chick was kinda cool.

Now we have covered both ends of the dreamscape at Rocks Off - my first nightmares and my first wet dream!
19th May 2006 01:31 PM
glencar Wow, Sleestak was played by...

User Rating: awaiting 5 votes. Vote Here

Series Credited cast:
Spencer Milligan .... Park Ranger Rick Marshall
Wesley Eure .... Will Marshall (as Wesley)
Kathy Coleman .... Holly Marshall
Philip Paley .... Cha-Ka
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Sharon Baird .... Sa
Walker Edmiston .... Enik
Joe A. Giamalva .... Ta (1974-1975)
Dave Greenwood .... Sleestack
Ron Harper .... Uncle Jack
Richard Kiel .... Malak
Bill Laimbeer .... Sleestak
John Lambert .... Sleestack
Jon Locke .... Sleestack Leader (1976-1977)
Scutter McKay .... Ta (1975-1977)
Marvin Miller .... Zarn (voice)
Cleveland Porter .... Sleestak
Van Snowden .... Zarn (body)
19th May 2006 01:33 PM
telecaster http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://krofft.dementedstuff.com/chaka.jpg&imgrefurl=http://krofft.dementedstuff.com/lotlpics.htm&h=334&w=456&sz=37&tbnid=CWF1jIvNtfgJ:&tbnh=90&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dland%2Bof%2Bthe%2Blost%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D&start=2&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=2

Y'all are sick.

Sick
19th May 2006 01:45 PM
sirmoonie Shades of Eddie Money?
19th May 2006 01:46 PM
pdog I woke up toaday, and it's as if nothing happened. Did nothing happen? Should I go back to sleep?
19th May 2006 01:50 PM
telecaster Bill Laimbeer from the Detroit Pistons was a Sleestak?

19th May 2006 01:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
I woke up toaday, and it's as if nothing happened. Did nothing happen? Should I go back to sleep?

just the same old redundant, boring political arguement....where are these people when the tour is in progress? It seems that some want this board to become a policital debate board. I am glad I am going out of town tonite, so I don't have to read more angry political rants (very Bono esque)
19th May 2006 01:58 PM
rasputin56 Yes, yes he was/is.
19th May 2006 02:04 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
just the same old redundant, boring political arguement....where are these people when the tour is in progress? It seems that some want this board to become a policital debate board. I am glad I am going out of town tonite, so I don't have to read more angry political rants (very Bono esque)

Not only is it very tedious, its also quite predictable. I can already figure out who is going to post what even before they do it.
19th May 2006 02:10 PM
telecaster
quote:
Dan wrote:

Not only is it very tedious, its also quite predictable. I can already figure out who is going to post what even before they do it.

I am not a pot smoker, but can someone that is please tell me howe much one would have to smoke to create both "H.R. Puff n Stuff" and "Land of The Lost" like Sid & Marty Kroft did?

19th May 2006 02:11 PM
glencar It does get tedious. But this TV Land discussion was a nice diversion. Next week we'll kill each again!
19th May 2006 02:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

it frightens me when we agree.
19th May 2006 02:16 PM
sirmoonie I think my Eddie Money post is the best one in this thread. I mean the obscurity of the reference, the timing, the intangibility - all perfect. And no I will not delete it! You hear me??? I will not delete it!
19th May 2006 02:19 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

I bet you think this post is about you, don't you, don't you!
Did you see that coming?
You did!
FUCK!!!
19th May 2006 02:20 PM
glencar I love Mick's backing vocals on that song!
19th May 2006 02:23 PM
pdog I thought it was Keith!
19th May 2006 02:33 PM
rasputin56
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I think my Eddie Money post is the best one in this thread. I mean the obscurity of the reference, the timing, the intangibility - all perfect. And no I will not delete it! You hear me??? I will not delete it!

That's bullshit! Glumm from the Gulliver's Travels part of Banana Splits with his "We're never going to make it" and We're doomed" exultations? Does it get more obscure than that?! Bullshit, I say! Next up...Danger Island.
19th May 2006 02:34 PM
pdog The Banana Splits theme song Rocks!
19th May 2006 02:35 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
The Banana Splits theme song Rocks!

The Dickies usually end with it.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)