ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shooting on The US/Mexican Border Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
19th May 2006 02:19 AM
pdog I don't want to go into details since What I know is sketchy at best right now.
An SUV crossing the border, was reported by someone as having undocumented people in it. The vehicle apparently wouldn't stop and police opened fire kiling the driver.
5 people are being held that were in the SUV.
Good timing, seeing as how tensions and shit was already high and bad...
I'm sure this will be a big story Friday on the major news networks.
19th May 2006 02:22 AM
pdog SAN DIEGO -- A busy U.S-Mexico border crossing was shut down Thursday after U.S. authorities shot and killed the driver of a car headed for Mexico, officials said.

The shooting occurred on southbound Interstate 5 around 3:30 p.m. about 50 feet north of the San Ysidro Port of Entry, the world's busiest border crossing, which links Tijuana, Mexico, with San Diego.

The driver, who not immediately identified, was pronounced dead at the scene with multiple gunshot wounds, said Maurice Luque, a spokesman for the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents began following a black SUV after a citizen reported seeing the vehicle pick up suspected illegal immigrants near the U.S. side of the border, police said.

As traffic backed up near the border, the vehicle stopped on the shoulder. When agents approached, the suspect began to drive off, said police Lt. Kevin Rooney. Two agents then opened fire.

Five passengers in the vehicle, whose identities were not released, were taken into custody and were being interrogated, Rooney said.

The black Dodge Durango sat in the middle of the road late Thursday with a shattered driver's side window. The California Highway Patrol sealed off southbound access to the border and rush-hour traffic was backed up over a mile. Police redirected drivers to a nearby crossing.
19th May 2006 02:22 AM
PeerQueer So be it.

19th May 2006 02:23 AM
pdog The New War begins!
19th May 2006 11:38 AM
rasputin56 I'm just glad that the Republicans are focusing on the issues that affect each and every one of us on daily basis. Just this week we have a 370 mile wall, English as the official language and keeping those pesky fags from marrying. Next up on the agenda, flag burning, 10 Commandments on every street corner and they're still looking for a brain-dead white chick for Frist to diagnose over the phone.

Republicans with a plan for the future.
19th May 2006 11:43 AM
jb I can't beleive these ass holes are firing on innocent people...this is outrageous!!!
Sadly Rasputin, I was watching Larry King Live last night, with the theme being discontent in the republican party. Even with all the corruprtion/scandals, it looks like they definitey will still control the senate and we may make some, but not significant gains , in the House. We dems are truly a lost party.
19th May 2006 11:53 AM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:
I can't beleive these ass holes are firing on innocent people...this is outrageous!!!
Sadly Rasputin, I was watching Larry King Live last night, with the theme being discontent in the republican party. Even with all the corruprtion/scandals, it looks like they definitey will still control the senate and we may make some, but not significant gains , in the House. We dems are truly a lost party.

Yes, you are right. Not really but that seems to be all you want to hear.
19th May 2006 11:55 AM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Yes, you are right. Not really but that seems to be all you want to hear.

Please advise?
19th May 2006 12:08 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
I'm just glad that the Republicans are focusing on the issues that affect each and every one of us on daily basis. Just this week we have a 370 mile wall, English as the official language and keeping those pesky fags from marrying. Next up on the agenda, flag burning, 10 Commandments on every street corner and they're still looking for a brain-dead white chick for Frist to diagnose over the phone.

Republicans with a plan for the future.

Speaking of brain dead raspy - did you fail to notice a majority of Dems (your party) voted for this?

Yes my misguided friend, the majority of Dems voted for this

Oops!

As Al Gore says "an inconvenient truth"

One day you will post something that is accurate

19th May 2006 12:11 PM
rasputin56 You are so full of doom and gloom that you remind me of that Glumm character on the Banana Splits. I don't know who or what was on Larry King but sheesh. Whereas it'll be difficult to retake both houses, the Senate is certainly within grasp. Even a narrower margin there will work wonders, not like the Republicans have done anything with their current majority anyways except give tax cuts to the wealthy. The biggest problem the Republicans face is that there base will stay home. That's why you see all the ridiculous "English as official language". They need to hype up the whackos of their party. They have already disenchanted the independents and the middle wishy-washy folk and without the nuts they are done.
19th May 2006 12:14 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
You are so full of doom and gloom that you remind me of that Glumm character on the Banana Splits. I don't know who or what was on Larry King but sheesh. Whereas it'll be difficult to retake both houses, the Senate is certainly within grasp. Even a narrower margin there will work wonders, not like the Republicans have done anything with their current majority anyways except give tax cuts to the wealthy. The biggest problem the Republicans face is that there base will stay home. That's why you see all the ridiculous "English as official language". They need to hype up the whackos of their party. They have already disenchanted the independents and the middle wishy-washy folk and without the nuts they are done.

I use to watch HR Puff -n-Stuff. I was scared of "witchie-pooh". I am not doom and gloom, just a realist. We had our 40 years, but it seems to me the country is about 52% rep and 48% dem....most being a little right of center.
19th May 2006 12:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
That's why you see all the ridiculous "English as official language". They need to hype up the whackos of their party. They have already disenchanted the independents and the middle wishy-washy folk and without the nuts they are done.

raspy right on top of the issues as usual:

Repub Victory is assured jb, you are correct as usual:

"A poll by Zogby International earlier this year found that 84 percent of Americans say English should be the official language of government operations. The same poll found that 77 percent of Hispanics agree.
And it's a bipartisan issue, according to the poll, which found that 92 percent of Republicans and 82 percent of Democrats approve making English the country's official language. "
19th May 2006 12:21 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

raspy right on top of the issues as usual:

Repub Victory is assured jb, you are correct as usual:

"A poll by Zogby International earlier this year found that 84 percent of Americans say English should be the official language of government operations. The same poll found that 77 percent of Hispanics agree.
And it's a bipartisan issue, according to the poll, which found that 92 percent of Republicans and 82 percent of Democrats approve making English the country's official language. "

Bwahahahahahahaha...well, duh. English has been and will be the official language. I guess fucktard Republicans just need it written down for it to be official. It's hysterical how easily played Republicans are. Throw 'em a little red meat and they're good to go.
19th May 2006 12:23 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I use to watch HR Puff -n-Stuff. I was scared of "witchie-pooh". I am not doom and gloom, just a realist. We had our 40 years, but it seems to me the country is about 52% rep and 48% dem....most being a little right of center.

Yes, you are right, Joshy. Witchie Pooh was indeed very scary.
19th May 2006 12:24 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Bwahahahahahahaha...well, duh. English has been and will be the official language. I guess fucktard Republicans just need it written down for it to be official. It's hysterical how easily played Republicans are. Throw 'em a little red meat and they're good to go.

Fucktards know that if it ain't written down, it ain't official. Too bad braindead Dems still struggle with this.
19th May 2006 12:29 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:

Fucktards know that if it ain't written down, it ain't official. Too bad braindead Dems still struggle with this.

Fucktards make up a "crisis" and "threats" so their brain dead minions can get all excited about nothing.
19th May 2006 12:31 PM
glencar Yes, like the "homeless crisis" that rears its ugly head every time a Republican takes the oath of office. Or that health care crisis. Or any other crisis that pops up every few weeks. Trust me, your side is expert at inventing crises.
19th May 2006 12:32 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:

I use to watch HR Puff -n-Stuff. I was scared of "witchie-pooh".

C'mon that "talking magic flute" thing was scarier than Witchiepoo.
19th May 2006 12:33 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Fucktards make up a "crisis" and "threats" so their brain dead minions can get all excited about nothing.

So tell us why the majority of your Dem Senators voted for this?

Are they "fucktards" too?
19th May 2006 12:34 PM
glencar You know they are...
19th May 2006 12:35 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, like the "homeless crisis" that rears its ugly head every time a Republican takes the oath of office. Or that health care crisis. Or any other crisis that pops up every few weeks. Trust me, your side is expert at inventing crises.

glenny in about 4 posts we will get a doctored photo of some Republican along with a "Bush sucks" comment

Repubs are running on about 3 cylinders right now but the Dems can't even figure out how to attach the jumper cables to their wreck
19th May 2006 12:39 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

So tell us why the majority of your Dem Senators voted for this?

Are they "fucktards" too?

Yeah, because voting against English would be a terribly smart thing to do. They should vote against Mom and apple pie, too. Whether the DINO's vote for or against this shit isn't the issue, they didn't bring it up and make it an issue. That's the funny thing. You don't even see that you're being played. These are not "real" issues, just playing to the base. Read my original post and maybe you'll see but I doubt it.
[Edited by rasputin56]
19th May 2006 12:39 PM
glencar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

glenny in about 4 posts we will get a doctored photo of some Republican along with a "Bush sucks" comment

Repubs are running on about 3 cylinders right now but the Dems can't even figure out how to attach the jumper cables to their wreck

Dingy Harry is the best we could have hoped for! And Ho Chi Dean is great fun too!
19th May 2006 12:43 PM
glencar Once.
19th May 2006 01:02 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Once.

Ah, but that was the biggie. Frist was practically in tears. He knows he can't get anything major through without at least a nod from Harry.

Oops, I guess I inadvertantly deleted the Frist/bitch post.
[Edited by rasputin56]
19th May 2006 01:04 PM
Dan So, how many people here are unaware of the possible consequences of fleeing law enforcement?
19th May 2006 01:05 PM
glencar That's because the GOP isn't the monolith that you seem to think it is. Most of Frist's bench has at least one finger to the wind. Delay kept the House togther. When he left, the House was immediately less cohesive. In fact, Pelosi & Dingy Harry have much more cohesiveness these days. I know you like to just rattle off crap but I hope you look beyond slogans once in a while.
19th May 2006 01:07 PM
MrPleasant I want acrtion now!!!
19th May 2006 01:08 PM
glencar Um, try Tijuana!
19th May 2006 01:11 PM
MrPleasant mY BOSS IS LOOKING AT ME; HE'S DOING ALL THESE CRAZY WEIRD FACES (AS IN: WHAT'S THAT FUCKING SMELL!!?!?!)

DAMN THESE CRAZY BOSSES WHO MAKE WEIRD FUNNY FACES

I WANT TO FUCK THIS GIRL. I'LL BE BACK IN A MOMENT. I think she's twenty.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)