ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peñaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Major Tour news!! (mostly 'hijacked horseshit' however) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
17th May 2006 01:56 PM
MickJagger
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

there may be people who earn more than you on this board, so its a bit silly to have it as a signature, you not agree?

I earn FAR more than he does for starters
17th May 2006 01:57 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
MickJagger wrote:

I earn FAR more than he does for starters

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to Rocks Off, Sir

how is Keith really?
17th May 2006 01:59 PM
jb Mick does not have any r/s withKeith outside of the tour..they hate each other and any notions of this being a long term marriage is bullshit....Mick has not lent one supporting word to his "brother" all this time..that ought to tell you something, They keep it going for the $$$..otherwise, they don;'t even look at one another.
17th May 2006 01:59 PM
pdog
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

i'm not sure everyone who posts on here declares their earnings, capiche?

I don't, fuck the IRS!
17th May 2006 02:00 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I don't, fuck the IRS!

Well, I doubt that anyione here makes more than I do....i am in the near 1 mil range and I doubt anyone here even makes close to 67k
17th May 2006 02:02 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
jb wrote:

Well, I doubt that anyione here makes more than I do....i am in the near 1 mil range and I doubt anyone here even makes close to 67k

I am not worthy, messiah!!!
17th May 2006 02:03 PM
jb
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

I am not worthy, messiah!!!

Just keep working hard, and dreams do come true.
17th May 2006 02:04 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

My wife makes more than that... Here base salary is higher than that. Her sales numbers were 48% of her companies North america revenue and 10% Worldwide. Today she is telling her company they need to up here salary and commisions or she walks! and they're fucked, no one can close a deal better than her... She will be director of sales very soon, and have employees making deals she will also get paid for.
In other words Jb, look out, she's going to catch you soon.
In the meantime, I will continue to be covered in spit up and hustle tricks off the streets every weekend!
17th May 2006 02:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

at age 28, I am in the six figure tax bracket.
17th May 2006 02:05 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
jb wrote:

Just keep working hard, and dreams do come true.

no sense of sarcasm either then
17th May 2006 02:08 PM
jb
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

no sense of sarcasm either then

LOL....every post (nearing 19k) has been sarcastic..sadly, many still can't appreciate the beauty of the post. We(Pug, myslf, and Joey) have and continue to make dreams come true for all ....we helped financially, with ticket info, and with venue seating info.
17th May 2006 02:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

LOL....every post (nearing 19k) has been sarcastic..sadly, many still can't appreciate the beauty of the post. We(Pug, myslf, and Joey) have and continue to make dreams come true for all ....we helped financially, with ticket info, and with venue seating info.

joey has also demonstrated the benefit of a "Finger light"
17th May 2006 02:10 PM
pdog My posting is like warp speed. I went from zero to hero in days!
17th May 2006 02:10 PM
jb Inded....the finger light is , arguably, the greatest post/picture ever. Few really got it!!!
17th May 2006 02:11 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
jb wrote:

sure, if you mean saying 'wide open' or a 'bust' is tour info
17th May 2006 02:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Inded....the finger light is , arguably, the greatest post/picture ever. Few really got it!!!

I really don't think there is any intelligent arguement against it.
17th May 2006 02:14 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I really don't think there is any intelligent arguement against it.

You are oneof the few people here to make a six figure salary. many are at the 50-99k level.
17th May 2006 02:14 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

i'm not sure everyone who posts on here declares their earnings, capiche?

And even less give a shit about it........
17th May 2006 02:17 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Many do!!!!
17th May 2006 02:17 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I care. i learned early in live, if you are not rich, be near rich. If you are not high, be near those that are high...
If you want what they have, do what they do.
There's nothing wrong with that.
Jb maybe seem arrogant, pompous and full of shit. If you see through the sarcasm and BS, you would know, it's a front that he uses to hide his kindness and generosity. Many take those traits for a weakness, so he must protect himself.
17th May 2006 02:24 PM
jb Thanks Pdog...........it's good to know people in high places- it's also good to be near a toilet after taco bell for lunch.
[Edited by jb]
17th May 2006 02:29 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm flattered.

Imitation? I dont think so.

But if I ever start posting about "greetings", lists, ticket sales, Young Jake, per capita income, baseball teams, "making dreams come true" or any of the other ass clown posts that you routinely fart on about, then please PUSH ME DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF AN ONCOMING BUS!!!
17th May 2006 02:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

You are oneof the few people here to make a six figure salary. many are at the 50-99k level.

I expect to add 22% to my income each year for the next 5 years.
17th May 2006 02:31 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

But if I ever start posting about "greetings", lists, ticket sales, Young Jake, per capita income, baseball teams, "making dreams come true" or any of the other ass clown posts that you routinely fart on about, then please PUSH ME DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF AN ONCOMING BUS!!!

Funny,...round 2 to SS. Pug is down but not out...maybe, just maybe, he has some "gas" lefct in him?
17th May 2006 02:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Shuttle and Bus Service

Shuttle Service | Bus Service

Spring 2006 ( 1/28/06 - 5/22/06 )

In case of service changes and missed pickups, call Security at (201) 684-6666. General inquiries regarding service should be sent via e-mail to [email protected]. No smoking or alcoholic beverages permitted on bus.
MONDAY – FRIDAY LOCAL LOOP
Ramapo College of NJ
Mahwah Train Station

Interstate Plaza

Ramsey Square

A&P Center

Suffern Train Station

Ramapo College of NJ
2:00 p.m. 2:05 p.m. 2:15 p.m. 2:20 p.m. 2:27 p.m. 2:30 p.m. 2:40 p.m.
2:45 2:50 3:00 3:05 3:12 3:15 3:25
3:30 3:35 3:45 3:50 3:57 4:00 4:10
4:15 4:20 4:30 4:35 4:42 4:45 4:55
5:00 5:05 5:15 5:20 5:27 5:30 5:40
5:45 5:50 6:00 6:05 6:12 6:15 6:25
6:30 6:35 — — — 6:40 6:50
17th May 2006 02:49 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Pdog...........it's good to know people in high places- it's also good to be near a toilet after taco bell for lunch.
[Edited by jb]

I'm quitting all fast food, and will attempt to give up soda, which wil lbe difficult. I usually have one can of coke a week. The fast food will be easy. I haven't had Taco Bell in years...
17th May 2006 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm quitting all fast food, and will attempt to give up soda, which wil lbe difficult. I usually have one can of coke a week. The fast food will be easy. I haven't had Taco Bell in years...

I love diet Dr. Pepper!!!
17th May 2006 03:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I love diet Dr. Pepper!!!

i have also quit drinking soda. i prefer bottled water, coffee, light beer, German White Wine, or on special occassions, Grey Goose vodka with a splash of Kahula
17th May 2006 03:36 PM
gimmekeef Why do threads get hijacked with this horseshit...Ya wanna talk salaries,money etc...start your own thread...This gets tiring gentlemen
17th May 2006 03:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Why do threads get hijacked with this horseshit...Ya wanna talk salaries,money etc...start your own thread...This gets tiring gentlemen

the direction of this thread has turned towards salaries, diet soca, and money. It would be best to start a new topic with "Hijacked Horseshit (nsc)" as the title.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)