ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Major Tour news!! (mostly 'hijacked horseshit' however) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
17th May 2006 01:18 PM
LadyJane While the rest of you clown around...here is what Stonesdoug is reporting:

Announcement May 22
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Monday, they are supposed to announce the opening day of the summer tour. According to the Danish Stone's site, Keith has already met with the insurance company to get their ok for the European tour to commence.

------------------------------------------------------------

Outstanding news!!!

LJ.
17th May 2006 01:20 PM
jb Thanks LJ...
17th May 2006 01:21 PM
Gazza Ahem..not ALL of us were clowning around, ya know....

http://novogate.com/board/968/223324-4.html
[Edited by Gazza]
17th May 2006 01:23 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Ahem..not ALL of us were clowning around, ya know....

[Edited by Gazza]

OH I know....I just like to play Brenda Starr.

It deserved it's own thread.

Very happy for the Euro fans!!!!!!

LJ.
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Ahem..not ALL of us were clowning around, ya know....

[Edited by Gazza]

LJ has , sadly, been H-U-M-I-L-A-T-E-D.
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Gazza is not to be intimidated
17th May 2006 01:24 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

Well SOMEONE has to keep up with YOU. (see cell phone/leaking roof)

LMAO.

LJ.
17th May 2006 01:25 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

17th May 2006 01:27 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:

lmfao!
17th May 2006 01:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

OH I know....I just like to play Brenda Starr.

It deserved it's own thread.

Very happy for the Euro fans!!!!!!

LJ.

and I like to play Max Cady....do you know how many times a day I'm scouring bloody newswires and fansites for Keith news and tour updates in the last 2 weeks? and you, of all people, do this? Why, why, why?

17th May 2006 01:29 PM
pdog I'm a clown... I admit it!
17th May 2006 01:30 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

HUMILIATING!!!!!!!!!
17th May 2006 01:34 PM
PartyDoll MEG Detective Gazza was on the case way before our friend Stonesdoug. Sadly, we will miss your fine investigating skills next week, while you are climbing Palm trees.
[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:

and I like to play Max Cady....do you know how many times a day I'm scouring bloody newswires and fansites for Keith news and tour updates in the last 2 weeks? and you, of all people, do this? Why, why, why?

You know me....I just can't control myself.

"We need sheep"

LMAO....I gotta back to work.

LJ.
Saint Sway I will continue clowning around until news of the Fall Tour press conference is announced. All news is minor and clown worthy till then.

someone please post a pic of Voodoo at his press conference for me. Thank you.
17th May 2006 01:38 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I will continue clowning around until news of the Fall Tour press conference is announced. All news is minor and clown worthy till then.

17th May 2006 01:39 PM
jb Stonedoug is truly the best..along with Gazza. As for my grammar, you can laugh while I make my muillions...
17th May 2006 01:40 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
jb wrote:
Stonedoug is truly the best..along with Gazza. As for my grammar, you can laugh while I make my muillions...

you didn't go to Grammar School did you...

non-English may not get this
17th May 2006 01:44 PM
jb
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

you didn't go to Grammar School did you...

non-English may not get this

I actually am a Phi Beta kapa, Order of the Coif, Golden Key, etc...My grammar , at one time, was very good, However, we(attorneys) tend to dictate and after 18 years of simply dictating and handing the tape to my hot lil secretary, I readily admit that when I actually write(type) my grammar has suffered. Most of it is b/c I am a poor typist, but also in large part b/c i simply don't write that often. The document comes back to me in draft, after a spell cjeck, and rarely would I see any errors.
[Edited by jb]
17th May 2006 01:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I will continue clowning around until news of the Fall Tour press conference is announced. All news is minor and clown worthy till then.

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm flattered.
17th May 2006 01:46 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
jb wrote:

I actually am a Phi Beta kapa, Order of the Coif, Golden Key, etc...My grammar , at one time, was very good, However, we(attorneys) tend to dictate and after 18 years of simply dictating and handing the tape to my hot lil secretary, I readily admit that when I actually write(type) my grammar has suffered. Most of it is b/c I am a poor typist, but also in large part b/c i simply don't write that often. The document comes back to me in draft, after a spell cjeck, and rarely would I see any errors.
[Edited by jb]

well, there's something you can improve on then.

P.S- why the arrogant signature?
17th May 2006 01:49 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
jb wrote:
Stonedoug is truly the best..along with Gazza. As for my grammar, you can laugh while I make my muillions...

voodoopug
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

well, there's something you can improve on then.

P.S- why the arrogant signature?

he was humiliated when he was presented with the facts that the town i live in has a higher average income per person than Boca Raton and his ego has taken a serious blow. jb is very wealthy/successful, but needs to reassure himself of this on occassion. he was very intimidated by my picture of my cape.
jb My log in info would not come up..so I had to update my profile...I thought it was time to change my signmature as i have , sadly, not been able to greet Corgi ...
17th May 2006 01:51 PM
nankerphelge "he was very intimidated by my picture of my cape"

Imagine if he had seen you in it!!!

17th May 2006 01:52 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
jb wrote:
My log in info would not come up..so I had to update my profile...I thought it was time to change my signmature as i have , sadly, not been able to greet Corgi ...

there may be people who earn more than you on this board, so its a bit silly to have it as a signature, you not agree?
17th May 2006 01:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
"he was very intimidated by my picture of my cape"

Imagine if he had seen you in it!!!

many women were mysteriously drawn to the cape, many also were enraged.
17th May 2006 01:53 PM
pdog I was pesimistic about things going on... I hope I was wrong!
17th May 2006 01:53 PM
jb
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

there may be people who earn more than you on this board, so its a bit silly to have it as a signature, you not agree?

I have yet to meet them????
17th May 2006 01:55 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
jb wrote:

I have yet to meet them????

i'm not sure everyone who posts on here declares their earnings, capiche?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)