ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Micks Hair Goes Wild On Stage! Return to archive Page: 1 2
18th May 2006 04:36 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
east_river_trucker wrote:

My genetic background does indeed make me suspicious of other peoples suspicious looking hair. Don't know if that is a shame, but it is a fact. And I certainly don't feel shamefull about equating old age with hairloss, because hairloss IS a part of old age, no equating or equivocating about it.

I am happy for you and Josh, you are two of the lucky ones ... and happy with my own gloriously sexy testosterone produced balding head. No .... no shame to be found here.

But come now. Be serious. Look as those pics again. There is only one explanation for the varying degrees of thickness.... and that would be a weave.

My god, could you be any more insensitive?

Alright trucker: Mick is bald like a bottom of a baby, and not only that - he has to shave the poor remnants of his hair every two weeks for to get his pussies glued the right way on his head - but wasn't even Tina Turner doing the same thing? Would you really like to see that guy on the stage shining like a lighttower?!?

Why bugging the bald or balding guys here?!?
18th May 2006 04:40 PM
pdog
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Why bugging the bald or balding guys here?!?

SS is a handsome man with a full head of skin!
18th May 2006 04:41 PM
jb He is 100% not bald or wearing hair extensions..his hair is blown out in the beginning and then it calms down as he swears....itis truly fantastic hair..plus, baldness would be on mons father side-not dad.
18th May 2006 04:52 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
He is 100% not bald or wearing hair extensions..his hair is blown out in the beginning and then it calms down as he swears....itis truly fantastic hair..plus, baldness would be on mons father side-not dad.

My grandfather on my moms side was bald at 24, yet I still have a full head of hair. Like my father and his father. I don't think the science backs up the genetics from mother or father, it's an old wives tale.
18th May 2006 04:59 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
jb wrote:
He is 100% not bald or wearing hair extensions..his hair is blown out in the beginning and then it calms down as he swears....itis truly fantastic hair..plus, baldness would be on mons father side-not dad.

JayBee,

Not only you are a balding Jeff Beck hater - it's high time for you to get some glasses, my man. Don't let you be deceived through the poor vision!

18th May 2006 05:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

JayBee,

Not only you are a balding Jeff Beck hater - it's high time for you to get some glasses, my man. Don't let you be deceived through the poor vision!

Dick, do you have hair?
18th May 2006 05:07 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
pdog wrote:

Dick, do you have hair?

Yes I do, sir.

My only one son, he just turned 23, is losing it however rapidly.

Believe it or not, this does not bother me at all - he really got something under his scalp!
18th May 2006 05:11 PM
pdog
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Yes I do, sir.

My only one son, he just turned 23, is losing it however rapidly.

Believe it or not, this does not bother me at all - he really got something under his scalp!

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to my penis...
You'd think the world revolved around dick !!!
18th May 2006 05:17 PM
Dick Bush You funny guy you!

Do you really have a little gadget like that?

18th May 2006 05:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
You funny guy you!

Do you really have a little gadget like that?

I only post what the voices in my head tell me to.
18th May 2006 05:23 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
pdog wrote:

I only post what the voices in my head tell me to.

If that's true, just push your your dick down where it belongs, you'll do yourself a great favor

Don't forget to wash it aftersards!!
18th May 2006 05:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

If that's true, just push your your dick down where it belongs, you'll do yourself a great favor

Don't forget to wash it aftersards!!

You have me confused with Joey!
18th May 2006 05:57 PM
Slavegirl I think all this controversy about Mick's hair is so funny..but very relevant because the fact of the matter is that he has suspiciously good hair for a man of his age. Just to put my two cents in...we all know he has a great dye job there's no question about that. as for fake hair? I mean it's quite possible...I don't think we'll ever really know because he's not vocal about hair plugs like Morrissey or about having a toupee like Elton. But his hair is suspiciously full. Hey man, whatever it takes, the guy looks hot! And thats all that matters =)

P.S. just look how good Morrissey's hair plugs are...he has them doesn't he? Thats what I heard..
18th May 2006 06:05 PM
pdog
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
P.S. just look how good Morrissey's hair plugs are...he has them doesn't he? Thats what I heard..

I thought he did the butt plug thing!
18th May 2006 06:10 PM
Slavegirl haha yea i think he does the butt plug thing too for sure...i actually have a musician friend who hung out with him and said morrissey was trying to get in his pants all night...ew! hey pdog whos in your avatar? it looks like sonic youth or somethin but i can't tell...
18th May 2006 06:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
haha yea i think he does the butt plug thing too for sure...i actually have a musician friend who hung out with him and said morrissey was trying to get in his pants all night...ew! hey pdog whos in your avatar? it looks like sonic youth or somethin but i can't tell...

Sonic Youth, I've been in love with Kim Gordon for a long long time.
Some might say you look like the hottie dancing in my signature.
18th May 2006 06:12 PM
speedfreakjive his hair looks like mine, and I am 22 - can't be bad eh!!
18th May 2006 07:58 PM
glencar Mick Jagger will NEVER be surpassed by anyone.
18th May 2006 08:03 PM
lotsajizz I saw Sonic Youth for the first time a few years ago when they opened for Pearl Jam--what a wicked cool combo....

18th May 2006 08:11 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I saw Sonic Youth for the first time a few years ago when they opened for Pearl Jam--what a wicked cool combo....

I first saw them in DC in 1986. We drove down after tripping on acid for three days in NYC. When I saw Kim onstage, playing that bass, I was so awe struck. I had already been captivated by her voice, but seeing her, in the state I was in. I've never stopped loving her! I'm such a dork!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)