ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Micks Hair Goes Wild On Stage! Return to archive Page: 1 2
17th May 2006 10:32 AM
oldkr

just an observation

OLDKR

[Edited by oldkr]
17th May 2006 10:39 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
oldkr wrote:

just an observation

OLDKR

That's one of my favorite pics from this tour! Wild and wooly!
17th May 2006 12:27 PM
monkeyman62 I guess we can put to rest those wig claims
17th May 2006 12:41 PM
jb
quote:
monkeyman62 wrote:
I guess we can put to rest those wig claims

Agreed..the guy has great hair!!! i saw it up close at many shows, 100% natural. keithis the one bals..he is using filler/extensions to cover almost completely bald to and front...sad.
17th May 2006 12:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
monkeyman62 wrote:
I guess we can put to rest those wig claims

Bill??
17th May 2006 12:59 PM
keefkid
quote:
jb wrote:

Agreed..the guy has great hair!!! i saw it up close at many shows, 100% natural. keithis the one bals..he is using filler/extensions to cover almost completely bald to and front...sad.

HOW the F do you know that??? You do his hair for him???

crack me up....
17th May 2006 01:01 PM
jb
quote:
keefkid wrote:

HOW the F do you know that??? You do his hair for him???

crack me up....

I have seen his bald spot many times at the shows....also, if you look when he bows, if he is sweating and not wearing the filler, the bald spot is prevalent. Someone even posted a header last year with a full view of bald spot that I asked be removed...the bandanna's, filler, and small piece look great at times.
17th May 2006 02:10 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
jb wrote:

I have seen his bald spot many times at the shows....also, if you look when he bows, if he is sweating and not wearing the filler, the bald spot is prevalent. Someone even posted a header last year with a full view of bald spot that I asked be removed...the bandanna's, filler, and small piece look great at times.

JayBee,

What's your problem with Mick's wigs?!?

You are balding yourself, right?

Don't worry about it, baby - you'll lose your hair, but on the other hand, you'll enjoy the great joy of getting another butt where your pate now is, and the chicks - they just like it, no, really!!

17th May 2006 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

JayBee,

What's your problem with Mick's wigs?!?

You are balding yourself, right?

Don't worry about it, baby - you'll lose your hair, but on the other hand, you'll enjoy the great joy of getting another butt where your pate now is, and the chicks - they just like it, no, really!!

No Dick, I am not close to even being remotely bald(see Ladyjane for confirmation plus others who have met me this tour)...........Mick, 100% no piece!!! I am certain of that. Keith, 100% stuff put in/on head to cover thin /oily/shiny, bald area
Please post some 72 vids now-Kith with hair!!!
17th May 2006 02:14 PM
pdog josh has a full head of hair. Maybe some gray, but I'd take gray over bald... Actually I am... Jews are know for large dicks and full heads of hair, plus we have strong jaws and high cheek bones. We are the chosen.
17th May 2006 02:27 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
josh has a full head of hair. Maybe some gray, but I'd take gray over bald... Actually I am... Jews are know for large dicks and full heads of hair, plus we have strong jaws and high cheek bones. We are the chosen.

All very true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th May 2006 06:12 PM
Sir Stonesalot It's funny how two people can look at the exact same images, and see things completely differently.

I look at those pics and I see confirmation that Mick has, at the very least, extensions weaved in...probably a full on top piece.
17th May 2006 06:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
It's funny how two people can look at the exact same images, and see things completely differently.

I look at those pics and I see confirmation that Mick has, at the very least, extensions weaved in...probably a full on top piece.

I know he does. Look at his dad's hair. His old man has been bald since he was 25.
17th May 2006 06:56 PM
lotsajizz JB's right...'cept about the cocks thing

17th May 2006 07:24 PM
Soldatti Mick uses extensions, it's pretty obvious.
17th May 2006 07:44 PM
lotsajizz it's obvious that he uses no such thing

17th May 2006 07:46 PM
BONOISLOVE I HAVE HAIR TOO!!
17th May 2006 09:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I HAVE HAIR TOO!!<

Yeah, but we don't care if YOU have hair on yer twat.
17th May 2006 10:24 PM
monkeyman62 [quote]lotsajizz wrote:
it's obvious that he uses no such thing

exactly, why would he need that stuff if he never had any
sign of losing his hair ever, cmon think about it, look at people like, richard gere, kurt russell, michael douglas,
paul stanley, just to name a few, need i say more, dont think so
18th May 2006 03:31 AM
east_river_trucker
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
It's funny how two people can look at the exact same images, and see things completely differently.

I also look at those pics and see confirmation of folicular fakery. How anyone can see otherwise is perplexing. Do they see only what they want to see? Can they not come to grips with the fact that the hero of their youth is no longer a youth? Do they think that if they can give Mick eternal youth they themselves will not grow old?
18th May 2006 03:33 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
east_river_trucker wrote:

I also look at those pics and see confirmation of folicular fakery. How anyone can see otherwise is perplexing. Do they see only what they want to see? Can they not come to grips with the fact that the hero of their youth is no longer a youth? Do they think that if they can give Mick eternal youth they themselves will not grow old?

REGINALD????
18th May 2006 06:19 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
jb wrote:

No Dick, I am not close to even being remotely bald(see Ladyjane for confirmation plus others who have met me this tour)

I predict you will loose your hair in ten years from now. That will be the darkest period in your life...
18th May 2006 06:21 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>I HAVE HAIR TOO!!<

Yeah, but we don't care if YOU have hair on yer twat.

Are you jealous because you have NO hair?
18th May 2006 06:50 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
east_river_trucker wrote:

it's a shame your genetic background makes you equate getting old with hair loss....many people age without going bald, Mick, Josh, and I are three of them....

18th May 2006 11:32 AM
east_river_trucker
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

it's a shame your genetic background makes you equate getting old with hair loss....many people age without going bald, Mick, Josh, and I are three of them....

My genetic background does indeed make me suspicious of other peoples suspicious looking hair. Don't know if that is a shame, but it is a fact. And I certainly don't feel shamefull about equating old age with hairloss, because hairloss IS a part of old age, no equating or equivocating about it.

I am happy for you and Josh, you are two of the lucky ones ... and happy with my own gloriously sexy testosterone produced balding head. No .... no shame to be found here.

But come now. Be serious. Look as those pics again. There is only one explanation for the varying degrees of thickness.... and that would be a weave.

18th May 2006 11:58 AM
jb I have been literally2 feet from jagger on stage, and there is no fucking way his hair is fake....he swears in it , jumps up and down, etc....yiu can see his recession on the sides....he has a very nice head of hair..I am 100% sure of this.
[Edited by jb]
18th May 2006 12:10 PM
pdog Money can buy anything, Christ we put people in outerspace, train monkeys to be presidents. You don't think we could put real looking hair on a man who is baliding?
18th May 2006 02:26 PM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:
I have been literally2 feet from jagger on stage, and there is no fucking way his hair is fake....he swears in it , jumps up and down, etc....yiu can see his recession on the sides....he has a very nice head of hair..I am 100% sure of this.
[Edited by jb]

18th May 2006 02:32 PM
pdog
quote:
F505 wrote:

Deleted?
18th May 2006 02:35 PM
F505 Someone deleted my text!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)