ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peñaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pete Doherty Empties Syringe On MTV Camera Crew Return to archive Page: 1 2
17th May 2006 08:34 AM
Factory Girl Why can B/S perform in Germany, but not in US?
18th May 2006 02:23 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Why can B/S perform in Germany, but not in US?

IF they survive, the of course they'll probably end up touring the States at some point, but with Doherty always on bail for something or another, it just isn’t possible. A short trip to Germany isn’t exactly the same as travelling across the Atlantic!

I actually think you'll get to see Carl's new band (The Dirty Pretty Things) soon enough.
18th May 2006 02:47 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

IF they survive, the of course they'll probably end up touring the States at some point, but with Doherty always on bail for something or another, it just isn’t possible. A short trip to Germany isn’t exactly the same as travelling across the Atlantic!

I actually think you'll get to see Carl's new band (The Dirty Pretty Things) soon enough.

Is the cd by DPT out yet?
18th May 2006 02:53 PM
Saint Sway Factory Girl,

I like and respect your taste in bands. I understand your a big Libertines fan and all, but arent you fed up with PD already?

I think at this point, that kind of behavior would begin to take away from the music. No?

[Edited by Saint Sway]
18th May 2006 03:03 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Is the cd by DPT out yet?

Yeah, I have it. I'll send it to you
18th May 2006 03:22 PM
Factory Girl HTM,

Check PM and Thank you!

Saint Sway,

While I don't condone Pete's antics, they do not make me appreciate his music any less.

FG!
18th May 2006 03:37 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
HTM,

Check PM and Thank you!

Saint Sway,

While I don't condone Pete's antics, they do not make me appreciate his music any less.

FG!

FG has it on the head. Those who know and appreciate his music look at things differently. If we didn’t, we'd just be following the herd and that’s never a good thing. I can completely understand people’s bemusement as to why many like Doherty and that’s often the case because they've heard little to none of his music.
18th May 2006 03:37 PM
Saint Sway really?? I think he's crossed the line. I think if Keith behaved like that (squirting syringes, shooting up passed out girls, etc) I would lose respect for him and ultimately the music too.
18th May 2006 03:42 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
really?? I think he's crossed the line. I think if Keith behaved like that (squirting syringes, shooting up passed out girls, etc) I would lose respect for him and ultimately the music too.

Saint Sway,

I respect Pete's talent and I enjoy his music. I don't condone his antics. He is a bit of a shattered genuis.
18th May 2006 11:24 PM
corgi37 No. Einstein was a genius. Rembrandt was a genius. Alfred Hitchcock was a genius. John Holmes was a genius. Stephen Hawking is a genius. George A. Romero is genius.

Pete Doherty is a pasty faced, jagged toothed, junkie tool.

If i was that camera man, you just better believe that fucker would be in a morgue by now, with that camera jutting out of his pimply ass.
18th May 2006 11:48 PM
pdog I'd kick ass Pete's ass for fun... No reason needed!
19th May 2006 02:46 AM
Altamont The guy should be in jail. Squirting a rig full of blood at the cameramen should be considered assault with a deadly weapon. Shooting up a passed out girl is the equivalent of rape in my opinion. This guy needs to be dealt with harshly.
19th May 2006 12:19 PM
Honky Tonk Man Taken from today's Sun newspaper
-------------------------------------

PETE TO KICK IT FOR KATE

PETE DOHERTY has vowed to get clean to win KATE MOSS back from new man, comic RUSSELL BRAND.

The BABYSHAMBLES frontman has decided to have another implant to try to conquer his narcotic needs once and for all.

He is desperate to prove to his model ex that he can give up the class As.

Pete is heading to a clinic in Burford, Oxfordshire, next week to have a drug — which stops heroin having an effect on him — inserted into his stomach.

The star was devastated to learn yesterday that Kate has found a new man in comic Brand — who is fronting Big Brother’s Big Mouth for channel E4.

Brand is an ex-junkie who turned his life around after being addicted to crack, heroin, sex and booze.

A source said: “Kate really loves Pete but she cannot be with him if he continues to use drugs.
“Russell is perfect for her because he has managed to get clean — and he makes her laugh.

“Pete was furious to hear that she is dating him — especially as he is a pal of Pete’s old LIBERTINES bandmate CARL BARAT.

“But he has vowed to get her back.”
19th May 2006 12:36 PM
Factory Girl I'm not overly optimistic. I think Pete found his lady love in smack and crack.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)