ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To Pug (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
16th May 2006 03:09 AM
jb Sadly, it appears you are no longer a posting factor. Joey and I taught you everything you know , and hoped you would take over so we could slow down. Regrettably, it loooks like we(Joey and I) will still have to carry the board as you simply have not been able to really reach the next level. You are a great guy, a good friend, and there is no shame in failure. I wish you and family all my best, and look forward to your return.....You still can offer a lot to the board-and arguably, in time, you can do what was originally expected of you.
16th May 2006 03:21 AM
Altamont
quote:
jb wrote:
Sadly, it appears you are no longer a posting factor. Joey and I taught you everything you know , and hoped you would take over so we could slow down. Regrettably, it loooks like we(Joey and I) will still have to carry the board as you simply have not been able to really reach the next level. You are a great guy, a good friend, and there is no shame in failure. I wish you and family all my best, and look forward to your return.....You still can offer a lot to the board-and arguably, in time, you can do what was originally expected of you.

Well that solves it. I called this on Pug when he promised the "Enemies List" and never came through with it. Many cred points were lost on that. It seems he became drunk with power and ultimately, was his own down fall. You're lucky you seperated yorself from that JB.
16th May 2006 03:47 AM
jb
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Well that solves it. I called this on Pug when he promised the "Enemies List" and never came through with it. Many cred points were lost on that. It seems he became drunk with power and ultimately, was his own down fall. You're lucky you seperated yorself from that JB.

You have good instincts and a keen eye for talent. Pug has had man shining moments; perhaps he is in a slump and needs time....we are all waiting for this once "cape crusader" to return to form.
16th May 2006 08:26 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:
Sadly, it appears you are no longer a posting factor.

POSTING FACTOR, INDEED..BJ & JOEYCAKES!
16th May 2006 08:34 AM
Some Guy humiliation ensues
16th May 2006 08:54 AM
Scottfree Yeah but what about the epic 86 release of Dirty Work? The world hasn't been the same since (see 9-11-01)....
16th May 2006 09:19 AM
Some Guy You're deaf to it, blind to it
It's like a thunderclap
Feel the prickles running
Up and down your back
Why so divine, the pain of love

You have to work at it, stay with it
Pay for it, bust your ass
Lie for it, cheat for it
Forget about your past
Why so divine, the pain of love

You dream of it passionate
You get a rise from it
Feel the hot cum
Dripping on your thighs from it
Why why so divine, the pain of love

Sometimes you crave for it, cry for it
Women will die for it
Looking back, cut the crap
Was it really worth the rap?
It's hard to survive the pain of love

Ooh I need a time out
Time to make my mind up
Substitute a line out
I'll be back next season with a bang

No release from the jail
No parole, no bail
Hard labor, fifty lashes
Hard labor, money splashes
It's hard to survive the pain of love

The old maid is roughing up
Applying final touches
Even though she's late for the dance
I tell you tonight she's really gonna have a ball
She's gonna really tie me up

Why so divine the pain of love

Don't hurt me, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me, don't hurt me

Why so divine the pain of love
That's what they call it: the pain of love
Tie me up, tie me up, tie me up, tie me up

Why do divine, the pain of love

Don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me.....
16th May 2006 11:04 AM
voodoopug I will be of limited availability for the next few weeks (see: Paris Hiltons own bed).

I assure you I will come back with a vengance and all who attack me and my mighty cape will be flamed on this board. I have learned much from my mentors (jb and most importantly, JOEY!!!). Many will wish I did not return once I do.

Sadly, I checked the board last night (after I returned from Pfizer Pharmaceutical and signed a 7 figure contract with them!) and was embarrassed to see the shape the board was in with my absence. Phyllus (sp?) Diller to say the least. Dry topics, uninspired posting, and mostly humiliating performances (see "Salt lake Incident")

I will be greeting a select few tonite at "Billy Goats" before the first Chicago Pearl Jam concert tonite. If you are interested in a greeting, please submit an essay (under 600 words please) running down your credentials and you will be issued an automated response with either a "YOU SHALL NOT BE GREETED" or with confidential directions as to where you can be greeted and the behavior that is expected.
16th May 2006 11:10 AM
BONOISLOVE As far as I'm concerned, everybody is a "factor", at BONOLAND.

Here, try some lingerie.
16th May 2006 11:19 AM
voodoopug
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, everybody is a "factor", at BONOLAND.

Here, try some lingerie.

my 20 month old son made an inappropriate comment at a woman shopping for bras in JC Penney yesterday. She was very shocked....he said "WOW" when he seen the bra she picked out! her face turned red!
[Edited by voodoopug]
16th May 2006 11:22 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

my 20 month old son made an inappropriate comment at a woman shopping for bras in JC Penney yesterday. She was very shocked....he said "WOW" when he seen the bra he picked out! her face turned red!

My penis is brown!!!!
16th May 2006 11:36 AM
voodoopug
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

My penis is brown!!!!

this re enacts a touching moment in my marriage:

[Edited by voodoopug]
16th May 2006 01:21 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

this re enacts a touching moment in my marriage:

[Edited by voodoopug]

thats good, look forward to your return to prominence!
16th May 2006 01:31 PM
BONOISLOVE
16th May 2006 01:54 PM
gimmekeef Pug..glad to see you are taking this slagging seriuosly...As an ardent pug supporter I was worried that you perhaps had succumbed to the pressures of this board.Now it seems Joey has gone into seclusion.Likely the turning of the Paris Appreciation thread was too much for him to bare!
16th May 2006 02:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Pug..glad to see you are taking this slagging seriuosly...As an ardent pug supporter I was worried that you perhaps had succumbed to the pressures of this board.Now it seems Joey has gone into seclusion.Likely the turning of the Paris Appreciation thread was too much for him to bare!

I am retooling while growing my business....once my busy traveling season is over....look out baby!!! your support is much appreciated and I will remember this when it comes time to humiliate!
16th May 2006 02:22 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Sadly, it appears you are no longer a posting factor. Joey and I taught you everything you know , and hoped you would take over so we could slow down. Regrettably, it loooks like we(Joey and I) will still have to carry the board as you simply have not been able to really reach the next level. You are a great guy, a good friend, and there is no shame in failure. I wish you and family all my best, and look forward to your return.....You still can offer a lot to the board-and arguably, in time, you can do what was originally expected of you.

He was never a posting factor. Only a 2nd tier wannabe. Pug is to JB what Aerosmith is to the Stones.
16th May 2006 02:33 PM
gimmekeef Hey Dan.....have you downloaded any real good boots lately?...Always looking to upgrade my collection...Thanks
16th May 2006 02:36 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Dan wrote:

He was never a posting factor. Only a 2nd tier wannabe. Pug is to JB what Aerosmith is to the Stones.

The Aerosmith comparison is accurate in that Pug is, at best, merely a pale imitation of JB.

But I think a closer comparison would be to compare Pug to the current-day pop ballad Aerosmith. Not only are both sacharine sweet, watered-down versions of what they once were... but both are also cookie-cutter bland posers that are trying way too hard to land a "hit". Simply uninteresting in every way.
16th May 2006 02:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

go urinate on more people at a concert! You are not a factor, only a hopeless poster hanging on to times that have passed him by. It is about time you contributed to society.
16th May 2006 02:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

The Aerosmith comparison is accurate in that Pug is, at best, merely a pale imitation of JB.

But I think a closer comparison would be to compare Pug to the current-day pop ballad Aerosmith. Not only are both sacharine sweet, watered-down versions of what they once were... but both are also cookie-cutter bland posers that are trying way too hard to land a "hit". Simply uninteresting in every way.

As much as I despise you, you have taken a bland, vanilla, purely amateur insult and turned into a vicious attack. I am humiliated and will give you a nod of respect. I liken this to the first round of the first Rocky/Apollo Creed fight when Creed is toying with Balboa until Rocky hits that one lucky shot sending the champ down...although, this will not go the distance and I will defeat you similar to Rocky defeating Clubber Lang in their second fight.
16th May 2006 02:47 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
go urinate on more people at a concert! You are not a factor, only a hopeless poster hanging on to times that have passed him by. It is about time you contributed to society.

I don't care about society. Also I never claimed to be a "factor," being at the top of a message board hierarchy is a bit like winning a race in the Special Olympics...
16th May 2006 02:48 PM
pdog I was driving the other day. I had stomach discomfort, it felt like gas, but it was very intense. I knew it would be risky to fart, but the uncomfortabilty was also a bit too much. So, I gambled and lost.
There's a point here. In order for one to be a truly unique poster, one must take risks, be willing to push the envelope while at the same time, showing how deeply committed to The Stones great music you are.
In this regards, I hold myself pretty high. I have made some of the dumbest jokes, stupidest comments and at time flamed people who didn't deserve it. BUT!!! I took these risks, and on the other side, I've come close to genius.
See Voodoo's header. It's a risk, and he knew not everyone would like it, but did it anyway. That my dear people is what it's all about.
It's fine to walk the PC line and not commit to any particular side. To be entertaining, captivating and interesting, a poster must take chances, even if it means sometimes you shit yourself instead of farting.
16th May 2006 02:50 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Hey Dan.....have you downloaded any real good boots lately?...Always looking to upgrade my collection...Thanks

Not at all. Not much trading either, mostly transferring. Within a few weeks I will have a new computer and will get a high speed connection and its going to be torrents galore. I will also be bringing "Masters A to Z" to a torrent tracker near you, a master recording for every letter of the alphabet.
16th May 2006 02:51 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

I don't care about society. Also I never claimed to be a "factor," being at the top of a message board hierarchy is a bit like winning a race in the Special Olympics...

You're to humble... You have great taste in music and speak your mind. I know we would disagree on alot of stuff, but we agree on so much too. Instead of running in the race at the Special Olympuics, how about you be my coach.
16th May 2006 03:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

incorrect...at the Special Olympics (a fine organization) all participants are winners...sadly, not the case here.
16th May 2006 03:15 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

incorrect...at the Special Olympics (a fine organization) all participants are winners...sadly, not the case here.

Are we at least brave in the attempt!
16th May 2006 03:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Are we at least brave in the attempt!

What was Johnny Knoxville thinking?
16th May 2006 03:17 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

What was Johnny Knoxville thinking?

That's a movie I will not see anytime soon.
Tonight I watch Munich...
16th May 2006 03:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

That's a movie I will not see anytime soon.
Tonight I watch Munich...

I shall see Pearl Jam tonite after I finish the necessary paperwork for my new accounts from last week.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)