ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Raconteurs Return to archive Page: 1 2
19th May 2006 08:44 PM
pdog
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
GROUP HUG!!!

(BUT I'VE GOT TO WARN YOU: I HAVEN'T SHAVEN YET!)

hippie!
19th May 2006 08:48 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
pdog wrote:

hippie!

I was talking about my hot steamy crotch. You better wash your mouth, now, sonnyboy.
19th May 2006 09:18 PM
pdog
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

I was talking about my hot steamy crotch.

The place your guitar player hangs out!
19th May 2006 09:21 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
pdog wrote:

The place your guitar player hangs out!

Now you're talking nasty. Me likes it. Meow.
19th May 2006 09:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot I dunno P. She just doesn't like me. Doesn't seem like Piss is a fan either.

I don't blame them, all they know is SS. SS can be pretty hard to take sometimes. I know that. That's part of the character. But you know me in real life, so you understand my gags. I mean, they thought that post I put up over at Maxy's about all the different ethnic chicks that I banged was for real. I thought it was glaringly obvious that it was a put on...but I guess not obvious enough. So she jumps me about it...and SS being SS...he tries to see if he can string her along for a while and get her really riled up. But then Talya jumped in and ruined it. So that was that, but she really doesn't understand what I do with SS. Or maybe she does understand, and just doesn't like how I play him...I dunno. Either way, she doesn't dig SS. Hey, she's not alone. But why would I want everyone to like SS? What fuckin' fun would that be?!?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)