ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
© Retna Gracias Gypsy!!
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'M IN AT FENWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
May 10th, 2005 04:41 PM
glencar Pammy, I will try to make Chi-town but I'd rather NOT do Soldier's Field. Let's find a better venue!
May 10th, 2005 04:41 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I just bought 3 tix for Atlanta. I'm right at the small stage which ought to be fun!

I would like to nuzzle you .
May 10th, 2005 04:42 PM
glencar Joey, if they play Omaha, you must get 4 tix. One for you, one for me, one for Pug & one for Once Proud Fiji Acts So Humble!
May 10th, 2005 04:47 PM
Nellcote Great GC!
Wintah, you'd better get in!
Parmeda, I'm feeling a Chi-town road trip, as I find myself sitting near Pug at Fenway...
[Edited by Nellcote]
May 10th, 2005 04:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I just bought 3 tix for Atlanta. I'm right at the small stage which ought to be fun!

got section A4 row 5 at Fenway
May 10th, 2005 04:51 PM
BrianJonesForever
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
That's right GC, it's over!!!
1st The Sox Win World Series
Now The Stones open the tour @ Fenway...
C'mon, Give us a great big Jackie Gleason
"How Sweet It Is?"

NOT nice! GO RED SOX
May 10th, 2005 04:52 PM
BrianJonesForever
quote:
glencar wrote:

A century of choking by the Red Sux was fun while it lasted.

I think I quoted the wrong message. THIS one is NOT NICE! Spankees suck!
May 10th, 2005 04:53 PM
glencar Puggy, I read that elsewhere. Since I'm nost likely going to Rentschler field a few days alter, I'm skipping Fenway. In life, one must make choices & it saves me a couple hours of drive time.
May 10th, 2005 04:54 PM
glencar
quote:
BrianJonesForever wrote:

I think I quoted the wrong message. THIS one is NOT NICE! Spankees suck!

What a dick.
May 10th, 2005 05:28 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, if they play Omaha, you must get 4 tix. One for you, one for me, one for Pug & one for Once Proud Fiji Acts So Humble!

.....don't forget Phog .
May 10th, 2005 05:28 PM
mac_daddy so nellecote - did you use the hot seat option..? those are great seats - i hope i am not too screwed in a field box..? i held off on the hot seat option (might pull the trigger tomorrow, though)...

May 10th, 2005 05:45 PM
glencar Mac, the amex card (I don't ahve the gold card) were already unavailable when I tried to see what I could get. Good sign for the Stones, at least.
May 10th, 2005 05:52 PM
Starbuck joey, the stones are not playing omaha!

they are, however, playing minneapolis!

perhaps they will play "stupid girl" at XCel......

enveloping.....
May 10th, 2005 07:14 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mac, the amex card (I don't ahve the gold card) were already unavailable when I tried to see what I could get. Good sign for the Stones, at least.

so did you do hotseat, or fanclub presale..?
May 10th, 2005 07:14 PM
scope
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mac, the amex card (I don't ahve the gold card) were already unavailable when I tried to see what I could get. Good sign for the Stones, at least.

I got in at 3:00, had to wait about 3 minutes for a response and it returned seats in the upper deck behind home plate. They were so far away they were horrible. I dumped them. But I have a question. Does the Fan Club membership entitle you to as many shows as you want? Last time, I think you had to choose the one show you wanted to buy tix for. Anyone know if that changed?
May 10th, 2005 07:22 PM
mac_daddy scope - what method did you use..?

glencar, nellcote, et al... - what about you guys..? what method did you use to buy tix..?
May 10th, 2005 07:50 PM
luxury1 Nelly!!! That is so fucking great!! It couldnt have happened to a better fan. Way to rock, old man (I can call you that, cus I am your age).
May 10th, 2005 07:51 PM
Nellcote Mac;

Took one shot in with the $163 seats using my fan club passcode. Waited what seemed like an eternity for the browser to countdown, then it returned those seats, that's it. Right place-right time I guess..
May 10th, 2005 07:53 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Mac;

Took one shot in with the $163 seats using my fan club passcode. Waited what seemed like an eternity for the browser to countdown, then it returned those seats, that's it. Right place-right time I guess..

that is what i wanted to know...

congrats!

hey, did you ever get those discs i sent ya..?

(martha and violentkind have rec'd theirs and i was just wondering)
May 10th, 2005 07:54 PM
Nellcote Luxy, did you go to the PC? Did you get back in time to get tix? Yeah, I'm one lucky gray haired Salty Dog...
May 10th, 2005 07:57 PM
Nellcote Mac, yeah, got 'em this weekend, thanks loads..
Getting thru the 2nd Stones one now..
So you are in, right?
Sorry, I lost track...
May 10th, 2005 08:01 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Mac, yeah, got 'em this weekend, thanks loads..
Getting thru the 2nd Stones one now..
So you are in, right?
Sorry, I lost track...

yup.

dont know where (cant tell from the map) - the same price bracket, but via the amex presale.
May 10th, 2005 08:05 PM
glencar Sorry for the delay, Mac.
I didn't get a response from Amex via Fenway so I couldn't get tix anyway. For the Atlanta show, they didn't offer any Amex options so I used my pre-sale code. It was worth it for the seats.
May 10th, 2005 08:14 PM
scope
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
scope - what method did you use..?

glencar, nellcote, et al... - what about you guys..? what method did you use to buy tix..?

Basic Amex code. That's the lowest level of the presales, which explains the lousy seats.
May 10th, 2005 08:22 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
scope wrote:

Basic Amex code. That's the lowest level of the presales, which explains the lousy seats.

i might be right there next to you... i cant find where we are on the seating map...

do you r seats say "upper deck?"
May 10th, 2005 08:35 PM
Nellcote Remember, Upper Deck @ Fenway is not your typical Upper Deck. I've seen several games from there,
you are not sitting in a 70K seat football bowl.
The Stones seating map is up on Shidobee...

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm392.showMessage?topicID=251.topic
May 10th, 2005 08:51 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Remember, Upper Deck @ Fenway is not your typical Upper Deck. I've seen several games from there,
you are not sitting in a 70K seat football bowl.
The Stones seating map is up on Shidobee...

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm392.showMessage?topicID=251.topic

i still dont see my section...

May 10th, 2005 09:35 PM
Soldatti
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

got section A4 row 5 at Fenway

Congrats man.
May 10th, 2005 10:32 PM
BrianJonesForever
quote:
glencar wrote:

What a dick.

Did you just call a 22 year old girl a dick? Wow, harsh! I'm not getting into a fight with anyone, you all are so nice and mellow here. I was just being silly! Chill!
May 10th, 2005 11:21 PM
parmeda
quote:
glencar wrote:
Pammy, I will try to make Chi-town but I'd rather NOT do Soldier's Field. Let's find a better venue!

glenny, dear...sources tell me that my backyard is available. I could easily seat 300-400...

"Book it, Ronnie!"

quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Parmeda, I'm feeling a Chi-town road trip, as I find myself sitting near Pug at Fenway...

Well, scratch that itch of yours and come out to the midwest!
Page: 1 2 3
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour