ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
© Retna Gracias Gypsy!!
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'M IN AT FENWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
May 11th, 2005 12:59 AM
luxury1 Hey Nelly. I am holding out for Fenway till Sat, --was afraid to use my passcode on a stadium show, like I did last time!!--I never did get into a theatre show, so that is my focus this go-round. I am sure I will still be at the opener. Man, I hope I have your luck when it comes to purchasing...Now I see RS.com is allowing you to join them more than once. Jeesh. All this is giving me a headache.

THe PC was so cool. What a nice vibe in the crowd, beautiful day, and the Stones sounding and looking fresh and ready.
May 11th, 2005 02:32 AM
littleredrooster
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
That's right GC, it's over!!!
1st The Sox Win World Series
Now The Stones open the tour @ Fenway...
C'mon, Give us a great big Jackie Gleason
"How Sweet It Is?"

Just released now....................... Michael Jackson to open for the Stones at Fenway!!!!!

The Bambino LIVES!!!!
May 11th, 2005 05:09 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, I read that elsewhere. Since I'm nost likely going to Rentschler field a few days alter, I'm skipping Fenway. In life, one must make choices & it saves me a couple hours of drive time.

like your pathetic Spankees...scared of Fenway
May 11th, 2005 05:41 AM
Nellcote Luxy, I signed up for 2 memberships in '02, it's in the blood, I'm goin after another soon! I'd like in on small stage gigs as well, although the different outdoor ballparks, like Hahtfud & Hershey look like great places. It's gonna be a Wicked Pissa late summa & fall..

As for you Roostah, the fall will only improve with the Spankees staying right where they are.
Get your tail up to Fenway you chicken, face the music!
May 11th, 2005 08:17 AM
Gazza
quote:
scope wrote:

I got in at 3:00, had to wait about 3 minutes for a response and it returned seats in the upper deck behind home plate. They were so far away they were horrible. I dumped them. But I have a question. Does the Fan Club membership entitle you to as many shows as you want? Last time, I think you had to choose the one show you wanted to buy tix for. Anyone know if that changed?

It entitles to a pre-sale for the ONE show of your choice. You can see your seats before buying them this time.

If you cant find a pre-sale that suits you, you can get a refund of your $100. Thats the biggest difference from last time.

Also, if you use your password for a presale and get tickets and then another show comes up that you want, you can take out a NEW membership for $100 and try and get pre-sale access for that one too. Officially, you werent allowed to last time. This time multiple memberships are perfectly ok.
May 11th, 2005 08:20 AM
Gazza I get the impression that the $163 (or thereabouts) seats turned out to be pretty good all round...ie close to the main stage or b-stage. Is that correct?

Interested to know because I dont want to use my pre-sale access on a stadium show.

Were any of the $163 fan club pre-sale tickets crappy? (apart from the Amex ones - that seems to be the same pre-sale system as they did with Vh1 on No Security and Sam Goody last time - get rid of the crappier pre-sale seats by allocating them elsewhere)
May 11th, 2005 08:24 AM
Nellcote Gazza, you are dead on, my 4 $163 are five rows from the stage.
As far as this choice thing goes, I'd read about this, but honestly, in the heat of the moment, it is not fathomable to consider shuffling back & forth to look for different seating options, and risk not getting anything. It was the last thing on my mind yesterday, and as I recall, I did not see a choice yesterday, so possibly it's part of the general sale?
May 11th, 2005 08:26 AM
lotsajizz I gave in to temptation like a sailor full of pay let loose on a port after two years at sea. I could not resist and used the password right away and scooped four of the ultra-tiks, the $453 ones (ouch!!). They BETTER be good!! I will do the other Fenway show as well, I can't do Hartford as I will be back in Fenway for the Friday night Sox game versus the Tigers (a Johnny Damon fanclub perk--my daughter's a member), but will definitely make Moncton. I love Canada...
May 11th, 2005 08:34 AM
Gazza
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Gazza, you are dead on, my 4 $163 are five rows from the stage.
As far as this choice thing goes, I'd read about this, but honestly, in the heat of the moment, it is not fathomable to consider shuffling back & forth to look for different seating options, and risk not getting anything. It was the last thing on my mind yesterday, and as I recall, I did not see a choice yesterday, so possibly it's part of the general sale?

Cheers, Nellcote

As I'm going to try for the Beacon when it becomes available, I'll naturally want to go to other NY shows when I'm there but didnt want to pay $450, nor did I want somewhere so far away that I may as well be on the New Jersey Turnpike.

I'd imagine the best of the really good $160 seats would go on the presales, but I'll probably go for that price range and hope for good or decent seats.

Like you say, I dont want to waste valuable time pissing about looking at seat choices so I intend just taking what I can get at that price.

[Edited by Gazza]
May 11th, 2005 11:32 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

like your pathetic Spankees...scared of Fenway

TOO much JIZZ on your face and in your eyes?
Can't Be Seen?

Yankees will kick your collective Asses in October!
You root for the best .500 World Chumps!
You are really burning up the league!
May 12th, 2005 04:27 AM
Nellcote Hey Roostah, I'll give you odds Pavano is back with the Marlins a year from now, are you in? Georgie is already thinking he's Vasquez. Come to Fenway, exorcise your demons with the rest of us on 08/21 for the tour openah. It will be WICKED PISSA!!!
May 12th, 2005 05:30 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:

Yankees will kick your collective Asses in October!
You root for the best .500 World Chumps!
You are really burning up the league!

.500? are you displaying Yankee math skills? last year we won 97...this year we are 21-13....but to losers like Yankee fans, that must seem .500-ish...

right

OK now!!

the Diamondbacks bitch-slapped you in 2001
the Angles punked you in 2002
the Marlins bent you over and made you squeal like a pig in 2003
and the far fuckin' above .500 Red Sox gave you four straight golden showers last October!!!

your Spankees have jumped the shark...and I saw it happen last October as Mariano Rivera left the bullpen to shouts of 'we own you bitch!' and 'clean your own pool'!!

LOL!!!!

the GREATEST COMEBACK IN HISTORY

I will NEVAH tire of saying that
May 12th, 2005 09:35 AM
mac_daddy i was hoping this would turn into a long thread of all the ro'rs who are going to the opening night fenway gig... somewhere along the line it got hijacked to be a yankee- red sox pissing match...

give us a break, eh..?
May 12th, 2005 01:34 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey Roostah, I'll give you odds Pavano is back with the Marlins a year from now, are you in? Georgie is already thinking he's Vasquez. Come to Fenway, exorcise your demons with the rest of us on 08/21 for the tour openah. It will be WICKED PISSA!!!

No Demons in Fenwick for US, only Damons!

Pavano???
That loser Schilling will be retired next to his bloody sock in 2006!

Here Comes Your 19th BOOMER Breakdown!
Here Comes Your 19th BOOMER Breakdown!

You scored great Fenwick seats ENJOY!
May 12th, 2005 01:41 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

.500? are you displaying Yankee math skills? last year we won 97...this year we are 21-13....but to losers like Yankee fans, that must seem .500-ish...

right

OK now!!

Mr JIZZ,
One miracle a CENTURY for you SUX!

Please!

The Yankees have played in to MORE WS than your crappy SUX have seen on TV!

Next SUX Championship...........2104

Pullleeeeze!

the Diamondbacks bitch-slapped you in 2001
the Angles punked you in 2002
the Marlins bent you over and made you squeal like a pig in 2003
and the far fuckin' above .500 Red Sox gave you four straight golden showers last October!!!

your Spankees have jumped the shark...and I saw it happen last October as Mariano Rivera left the bullpen to shouts of 'we own you bitch!' and 'clean your own pool'!!

LOL!!!!

the GREATEST COMEBACK IN HISTORY

I will NEVAH tire of saying that

Yo Jizzface,
The Yankees have played in more WS than your SUX have EVER watched on TV!!!!!!

Next SUX Championship.....2104
Once a century ......next miracle.....2104

May 12th, 2005 03:44 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:

Next SUX Championship.....2104
Once a century ......next miracle.....2104

arguendo-
That still puts the Sox up on the Spankees in the post-20th century era

Juice Giambi...hey how's he working out for ya?
does AAA need another first baseman?
how 'bout that Bernie too :-)
Tino and Jeter are the only ones with any class

Schilling a 'loser'? Obviously, like your team, you fell asleep last October!!!

May 12th, 2005 07:00 PM
Nellcote Roostah, get your scrawny tail to Fenway, no excuses..
You will not regret it!!
May 14th, 2005 05:21 PM
littleredrooster Nellie,
Did you score well for Fenwisk 2, the sequel?
I'll come to Fenwick, where are my tickets?????
May 14th, 2005 05:41 PM
charlotte please....this was a good thread...take it in a subway or in the Big Dig(the part that leaks)

Gazza, $165 in Charlotte were excellent seats, in fact I got 4 excellent $95 but I was the first and maybe the only...not that lucky to get those again...and I have one presale left!!!!!!
May 14th, 2005 06:05 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
charlotte wrote:
please....this was a good thread...take it in a subway or in the Big Dig(the part that leaks)

Gazza, $165 in Charlotte were excellent seats, in fact I got 4 excellent $95 but I was the first and maybe the only...not that lucky to get those again...and I have one presale left!!!!!!

Who are you responding to?
May 14th, 2005 06:59 PM
HellsRollingThunder Oh WOW wouldn't that be a fright sight? Michael Jackson opening
for the Rolling Stones?! That is FUNNY!!

For $800.00 tickets he should get up there and dance or something?! Another frightening thought!!??

I would like to see Cheryl Crowe up there again with Mick so I
can watch him chase her all over the stage again like he did last
time with his tongue hanging out!!
May 15th, 2005 01:18 PM
Nellcote Roostah, I was in NC yesterday, had to get to a Kinko's to try my luck, I was only able to scoop one tix for 08/23.
And what the hell is a Fenwick anyway, you must be inhaling too much...
WTF, No Yankee Stadium? George must be techno-yawning over the 72 mil he will cough up over Giambi that he can't get his mind on anything else...

BTW, anyone else get Fenway II or I who's not posted yet?
May 15th, 2005 01:58 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

WTF, No Yankee Stadium? George must be techno-yawning over the 72 mil he will cough up over Giambi that he can't get his mind on anything else...

BTW, anyone else get Fenway II or I who's not posted yet?

Nellie, No YS because it takes Giambi too long to mow the lawn!!!!
Page: 1 2 3
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour