ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kevin Mazur Header. Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th May 2006 01:35 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
You are the girl?

LOL! Yes, I are the girl (the one in the plaid shirt are the guy). I know it's a litte hard to tell with all that hair, but back then we let our freak flags fly. High.
11th May 2006 01:36 PM
glencar I always thought you were a guy!
11th May 2006 01:39 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I always thought you were a guy!

Surprise!
11th May 2006 01:47 PM
glencar
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Surprise!

Indeed!
11th May 2006 01:51 PM
jb I have no pictures of me kissing my former girlfriends...
11th May 2006 02:46 PM
Saint Sway cool shirt YGTRMe!

my 1st Stones show was opening night in 89.

and the t-shirt still fits. Suckers.
11th May 2006 02:48 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
cool shirt YGTRMe!

What a sad time to begin seeing the band...I feel bad for you...
11th May 2006 02:56 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

What a sad time to begin seeing the band...I feel bad for you...

yeah... lucky me... the birth of the Matt Clifford years : (

out of my control though.... just born at the wrong time. Saw the Wino's the year b4 and that KICKED ASS IN A BIG WAY!!!
11th May 2006 03:01 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

yeah... lucky me... the birth of the Matt Clifford years : (

out of my control though.... just born at the wrong time. Saw the Wino's the year b4 and that KICKED ASS IN A BIG WAY!!!

81 was last good Stones....I remeber 89. and it was the beginning of the Vegas Stones...
11th May 2006 03:07 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
THIS is the pic I've wanted to see as a header.

Can we PLEASE leave it up for a couple of days.

It's very comforting.

LJ.

My sentiments exactly!

Leave it UP!

Thank you very kindly.

xxoo,
Martha
11th May 2006 03:09 PM
jb I would prefer the Argentine tent PC header.
11th May 2006 08:07 PM
LadyJane Nice pic GTRM.

I can't believe you guys didn't know she was female. Duh.

I still have ALL my shirts....including '75. Looks like baby clothes....

I was front row in '75 (final show of the Tour of America's..Rich Stadium..Buffalo) and Mick doused me with water.....soaked.

Removed the clothes when I got home and never wore them again. I refer to them as my Baptismal garb. Right next to my First Communion Dress!!!!!!!!

LJ.
11th May 2006 11:52 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Nice pic GTRM.

I can't believe you guys didn't know she was female. Duh.

I still have ALL my shirts....including '75. Looks like baby clothes....

I was front row in '75 (final show of the Tour of America's..Rich Stadium..Buffalo) and Mick doused me with water.....soaked.

Removed the clothes when I got home and never wore them again. I refer to them as my Baptismal garb. Right next to my First Communion Dress!!!!!!!!

LJ.

LOL! Thanks, LJ. I still have my first communion dress too! (Not too much of a pack rat, right?)
11th May 2006 11:58 PM
GotToRollMe And it's such a kick to see this header every time I hit the main page. Brilliant!
12th May 2006 12:30 AM
glencar I should have saved more stuff!
12th May 2006 08:23 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
I always thought you were a guy!

maybe youre getting her mixed up with UGotToRollMe - who IS a guy
12th May 2006 08:40 AM
charlotte glencar is so confused!

GotToRollMe is a sweetheart!
12th May 2006 08:48 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
cool shirt YGTRMe!

Thanks Saint Sway. Wish I could say mine still fit, but alas...not to mention the fact that it's...in tatters!
12th May 2006 08:55 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

maybe youre getting her mixed up with UGotToRollMe - who IS a guy

Yeah, Gazza, I wasn't aware that someone already had a very similar handle until I was here for awhile. I kept meaning to change it to avoid confusion, but I'm a world-class procrastinator. Then one thing led to another and...oh who am I kidding, I'm just a lazy sod.
(With apologies to UGot2RollMe)
12th May 2006 09:02 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
charlotte wrote:
glencar is so confused!

GotToRollMe is a sweetheart!

Right back atcha charlotte!

--------------------------------------------------------

We now take you back to your regularly-scheduled thread... (sorry, I really didn't mean to get it off track)...THE MAGNIFICENT HEADER, which it was a pleasure to see again this morning.
12th May 2006 09:04 AM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
I have no pictures of me kissing my former girlfriends...

I regret to say I don't either.
12th May 2006 09:06 AM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
I should have saved more stuff!

I should have made purchases back then.....never had the cash or we all thought the stuff was waaaaay too pricey....what a joke by today's standards.

I was no visionary Ronnie. LOL
12th May 2006 09:12 AM
Nellcote I have photos, however, my non disclosure pact with my family forbids any discussion of or dissemination of any items surrounding my past for the years between 1971-1989, commonly known as "the enjoyment era", with anyone with access to a computer. I am currently negotiating a release of this agreement, with the pledge of the proceeds from the release of my upcoming novel, where all proceeds will go to my favorite charity, myself. I have hit several roadblocks in these negotiations, as leaks of these events during this era have caused the participants of said agreement to question my motives.
The talks continue in a hopeful vein.
12th May 2006 09:16 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I have photos, however, my non disclosure pact with my family forbids any discussion of or dissemination of any items surrounding my past for the years between 1971-1989, commonly known as "the enjoyment era", with anyone with access to a computer. I am currently negotiating a release of this agreement, with the pledge of the proceeds from the release of my upcoming novel, where all proceeds will go to my favorite charity, myself. I have hit several roadblocks in these negotiations, as leaks of these events during this era have caused the participants of said agreement to question my motives.
The talks continue in a hopeful vein.

LMAO!!!

Better off left in the photo albums, Nellcote!! Or under lock and key!!
12th May 2006 10:48 AM
glencar
quote:
Martha wrote:

I should have made purchases back then.....never had the cash or we all thought the stuff was waaaaay too pricey....what a joke by today's standards.

I was no visionary Ronnie. LOL

I had nada back then too, Martha. I was only able to buy one shirt & even when I bought it, it was too small. I think it cost $15 which was 5 hours pay. Now I've got enough for a tee shirt from every stinking show!
14th May 2006 08:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today

© 2001 Kevin Mazur
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)