ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith out of hospital - AFP (pix inside) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11th May 2006 08:00 AM
Bruno
Lucky demon! Love the guy and the people in this board! Thank you for keeping me informed better that anybody or anything!

Rock and roll must go on, Keith!
11th May 2006 08:04 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Picture of Keith leaving hospital, sent by Sue

Oh no! Look how misshapen his skull now looks! It's at least 8 inches higher than it was before. They're not telling us something!! This picture leaves little doubt his skull has had a stroke and subsequently contracted scabies. This brain operation is a bust!

11th May 2006 08:10 AM
gimmekeef Hurrrahhhhhhhh..Dont you love the part in newspaper article where the Doc says "He's progressing very well for someone his age and a heavy drinker".....Tell us something we dont already know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Keith this place has been empty without YOU!
11th May 2006 08:21 AM
corgi37 Who's Fran Curtis? I thought Jane Rose handled Keith's affairs?
11th May 2006 09:22 AM
Scot Rocks Fucking yes! great news!!!, I am so relieved! had a shock after reading the Sun front page yesterday, guess it always shows that you should ignore the shite written in that rag.
11th May 2006 10:28 AM
Gazza
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh no! Look how misshapen his skull now looks! It's at least 8 inches higher than it was before. They're not telling us something!! This picture leaves little doubt his skull has had a stroke and subsequently contracted scabies. This brain operation is a bust!

I thought the same when he went through that 'wearing two hats' phase a couple of years ago!
11th May 2006 10:31 AM
charlotte Max, you are a legend...good eye

"the couch" needs one of those hats!
11th May 2006 10:33 AM
Gazza I can see that hat being the "must have" Stones tour accessory this summer

Come on, rs.com - take the hint!
11th May 2006 10:56 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Gazza wrote:
I can see that hat being the "must have" Stones tour accessory this summer

Come on, rs.com - take the hint!

I need a hat like that like I need a hole in the head...

(Applause)

Right? Am I Right?!

(Louder applause)

I mean really folks, what's with that?

(Standing ovation, girls fling themselves from balconies)

Thank you! You've been wonderful!

END.
11th May 2006 11:06 AM
jb He has been wearing that black hat all tour...I saw him in memphis in the lobby and it was quite stylish as he looks good in it b/c his back hair and side hair give the allusion he still has hair on the top.....
11th May 2006 11:17 AM
glencar Patti knows howe to dress her man.
11th May 2006 11:34 AM
pdog She cuts his meat into tiny easy to chew pieces too.
11th May 2006 11:36 AM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:
She cuts his meat into tiny easy to chew pieces too.

ouch!!!
11th May 2006 11:49 AM
Joey
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
I Am Waiting Ting Ting for Keith to say something funny about this.

Hello Baby Steelie
11th May 2006 11:50 AM
Jeep Keith is still at the top in the New Zealander press : on the header of the front page and inside the NZ Herald (may 12th edition, yes it's already tomorrow down under !)

11th May 2006 11:52 AM
glencar Is Ronnie drinking again? Why else would he be up the tree wif Keef?
11th May 2006 12:13 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is Ronnie drinking again? Why else would he be up the tree wif Keef?

If he drinks moderately I guess it's O.K....I know he is not suppose to drink, but that is not realistic....Keith really does not look well,,,,,,,,,,amazing how nicely Jagger/Charlie have aged...Ronnie also looks good for his age with full head of hair....Keith, sadly, has aged the worst....I think he need s some minor plastic surgery and hair extensions like we see in concert and he would look better,
11th May 2006 12:17 PM
blackandblue
quote:
jb wrote:

If he drinks moderately I guess it's O.K....I know he is not suppose to drink, but that is not realistic....Keith really does not look well,,,,,,,,,,amazing how nicely Jagger/Charlie have aged...Ronnie also looks good for his age with full head of hair....Keith, sadly, has aged the worst....I think he need s some minor plastic surgery and hair extensions like we see in concert and he would look better,

Your hair obsession wil become a major problem when you age...
11th May 2006 12:18 PM
glencar Ronnie has some problem wherein he's not supposed to drink at all. Unrealistic, I agree.
11th May 2006 12:38 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ronnie has some problem wherein he's not supposed to drink at all. Unrealistic, I agree.

Liver?
11th May 2006 12:38 PM
glencar Yeah, that.
11th May 2006 12:42 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yeah, that.

A remarkagle organ that acts as the bodies filtering system..it also can "repair" itself if the damage is not too far gone..........however, once it becomes malignant or chirosis(sic), it's usually the end....
11th May 2006 12:50 PM
marko Liver than you´ll ever be.....
11th May 2006 12:52 PM
jb
quote:
marko wrote:
Liver than you´ll ever be.....

Funny!!!! Baby Steel magnolia?
11th May 2006 01:26 PM
glencar He quit drinking.
11th May 2006 01:49 PM
Martha I am so thankful to hear and SEE this news....like all of you, I am feeling such relief right now.

Thanks for posting all the articles...I hadn't seen any photos of Patti until now.

Take it easy Keith!

We LOVE you!

ROCKS OFF!

xxoo,
MM
11th May 2006 01:52 PM
jb [quote]Martha wrote:
I am so thankful to hear and SEE this news....like all of you, I am feeling such relief right now.

Thanks for posting all the articles...I hadn't seen any photos of Patti until now.

Take it easy Keith!

We LOVE you!

ROCKS OFF!

xxoo,
MM
[/quote

Thanks martha-"Imagine how much easier it would be for us to learn how to love if we begin with a shared definition"-Bell Hooks.
11th May 2006 01:55 PM
sirfito Great News!
Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmooooooooooooooossssssssssss Keeeeeeeeeffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
Fito
11th May 2006 10:48 PM
Martha I am wearing my favorite Keef shirt to celebrate!

I am so Happy!

Kisses!!!!

11th May 2006 10:53 PM
Soldatti Great news and great report.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)