ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 10 years and 3days ago...... Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 7th, 2004 03:33 PM
Sir Stonesalot Thanks for the link JB.

One good deed does not undo 8000 bad deeds.
May 7th, 2004 03:36 PM
jb Maine must be boring as hell!!!
May 7th, 2004 04:01 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I'm scared this time Joey....I am really scared...our days may be numbered here There are too many of them to fight off...we only have Ben Gurion and occassionally lady jane on our side..and they don't particularly get along.

Nah , we are all just having fun until the Stones Tour again .....................

By the way , I just ordered my Simon and Gayfunkel tickets thirty minutes ago ( Main Floor , Row Four )

THE WHO are NEXT ( Pending Pete's Release from Priory )

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !
May 7th, 2004 09:49 PM
LadyJane August '94..Toronto..CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) Stadium.

Opening band...Stone Temple Pilots.

Excellent show. The stage was outstanding.

As the Stones are playing, the CNE (think County Fair times 500) is in full force. You can see the amusement park rides in the background. I believe the "cable cars" actually went over the stadium. They did as my best girlfriend and I almost left the show to grab a ride then conveniently parachute onto Mick.

For some reason the song I remember the most was Ruby Tuesday and the red velvet-like curtain as a backdrop.

My God..that was 10 years ago.

LJ.
May 8th, 2004 11:48 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
I'm scared this time Joey....I am really scared...our days may be numbered here There are too many of them to fight off...we only have Ben Gurion and occassionally lady jane on our side..and they don't particularly get along.

Oh I think you two are overreacting.

You guys are beloved by MOST people here. We like to tease you both...but that doesn't mean we don't love ya!!!

LJ.
Page: 1 2