ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Willie and Keith at the Wiltern Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 7th, 2004 06:01 PM
T&A I'm not a Kid Rock fan. But, I think I would be if I were 25 years younger. He strikes me as "old school" from a rock attitude standpoint...
May 9th, 2004 08:07 AM
Ctiger2 The only talent that Kid Rock has is...

understanding who really HAS talent and try to hang out with them as much as possible. I wish he would go away already...
May 9th, 2004 11:35 AM
FPM C10 I'm all for celebrating Jerry Lee Lewis. I'm just saying that Kid Rock is NOT worthy. He's been doing this kind of shit for a few years now, like hijacking Solomon Burke's moment of glory at the R&R HoF last year. Again, I'm sure that could be construed as Kid "celebrating" Solomon Burke, and I believe there were people pointing at him and laughing then, too.

Kid Rock celebrating Bob Seger - now THAT made sense. Kid Rock could conceivably be the Bob Seger of the 00's.

I'm looking forward to seeing this show, Kid Rock or no Kid Rock. I guess I should withhold my criticism till I see it, but just from reading the list of celebrants, I wish Toby Keith and Kid Rock would've been left out.

May 9th, 2004 11:53 AM
F505 Next month: Kid Rock celebrating Phil Collins
Page: 1 2