ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones fighting for their lives Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th May 2006 04:39 PM
gimmekeef Lets close the sandbox for today.......how depressing
10th May 2006 04:39 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
This has gotten way out of hand....what we all must remeber is that people here lost friends on 9/11...it is a sensitive subject and I am saddened to see it escalate to this level.

Joshy, thanks for your effort but let's see if SSC is interested in actula political discussion or more "Bush is bad!" crap.
10th May 2006 04:40 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat We better stop this. Some people here are clearly mentally retarted and need to be protected.
10th May 2006 04:41 PM
Gazza For fucks sake, guys, knock it off or take the flaming to private e-mail. Its fucking tiresome
10th May 2006 04:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
We better stop this. Some people here are clearly mentally retarted and need to be protected.

Yes, "retarted" is a nice term to use. You're such a caring person except when it comes to those who are handicapped.
10th May 2006 04:43 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:
For fucks sake, guys, knock it off or take the flaming to private e-mail. Its fucking tiresome

Sorry, Gazza. I just couldn't let his comment stand. I'll drop it now. The point's been made.
10th May 2006 04:44 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:

Yes, "retarted" is a nice term to use. You're such a caring person except when it comes to those who are handicapped.

Thank you for reminding me why I retired here some time ago.
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Scram, bitch.

like I was saying...

quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
STEP TWO: He resorts to nasty name calling and telling the poster that just burned him to go away. (since he has no other retort)

quote:
glencar wrote:
This isn't a fight about some 2nd rate band. I'll take care of you later, missy.

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I'm shakin so bad I can't even type...

Oh no! Help me! Glencar's mad

(again)
pdog So... How was the video? LOL!
10th May 2006 04:45 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Gazza wrote:
For fucks sake, guys, knock it off or take the flaming to private e-mail. Its fucking tiresome

Maybe we killed off the Paris thread too quickly?.....
AlexKx The rest of the world are free because of the U.S. and can kiss my ass. We could have you begging on your knees if we so choose it. By the grace of God you have us to allow you to live in freedom AND so that you aren't bowing at the feat of any dictator for that matter. The only way we obtained this freedom is by fighting for it. I don't follow a religion, philosophy, or law that says that I can fight for freedom but other people cannot. A thousand years from now Bush will be remembered for starting democracy in the mid-east.
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

like I was saying...

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I'm shakin so bad I can't even type...

Oh no! Help me! Glencar's mad

(again)

you too!
10th May 2006 04:46 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
So... How was the video? LOL!

I shoulda had a PB&J!
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
AlexKx wrote:
The rest of the world are free because of the U.S. and can kiss my ass. We could have you begging on your knees if we so choose it. By the grace of God you have us to allow you to live in freedom AND so that you aren't bowing at the feat of any dictator for that matter. The only way we obtained this freedom is by fighting for it. I don't follow a religion, philosophy, or law that says that I can fight for freedom but other people cannot. A thousand years from now Bush will be remembered for starting democracy in the mid-east.

ROFL.
Gazza
quote:
AlexKx wrote:
The rest of the world are free because of the U.S. and can kiss my ass. We could have you begging on your knees if we so choose it. By the grace of God you have us to allow you to live in freedom AND so that you aren't bowing at the feat of any dictator for that matter. The only way we obtained this freedom is by fighting for it. I don't follow a religion, philosophy, or law that says that I can fight for freedom but other people cannot. A thousand years from now Bush will be remembered for starting democracy in the mid-east.

I said knock it off...OK?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)