ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones fighting for their lives Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th May 2006 04:02 PM
Dick Bush Don't worry - they won. As always!!

A masterfully directed, full-flavored video of their early beautiful jewel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9agkHTjvcU&search=%22rolling%20stones%22

10th May 2006 04:07 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat How is your brother George?
10th May 2006 04:08 PM
glencar Leading the nation proudly if not somewhat ineptly...
10th May 2006 04:09 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
Leading the nation proudly if not somewhat ineptly...

Leading the nation stupid that should be...
10th May 2006 04:11 PM
glencar Best economy whilst fighting 2 wars. howe's your country doing?
10th May 2006 04:13 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
Best economy whilst fighting 2 wars. howe's your country doing?

Beter. Economy is groing and we do not kill innocent people. And how about your nations debt?
10th May 2006 04:15 PM
glencar We are killing innocents? Think before you post, asshole. Fuck off. I ain't playing with you anymore, you stupid lil fuck.
10th May 2006 04:16 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
We are killing innocents? Think before you post, asshole. Fuck off. I ain't playing with you anymore, you stupid lil fuck.

Yes indeed you are. Innocent people. Did you find the weapons of mass destruction? NO YOU DID NOT, BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T THERE.
10th May 2006 04:17 PM
glencar Go away, moron. You've ruined my day. I fucking hate you.
10th May 2006 04:17 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Don't worry - they won. As always!!

A masterfully directed, full-flavored video of their early beautiful jewel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9agkHTjvcU&search=%22rolling%20stones%22

Kitten,

You'd better not mess with me about Dubya.

K?
10th May 2006 04:18 PM
glencar
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Yes indeed you are. Innocent people. Did you find the weapons of mass destruction? NO YOU DID NOT, BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T THERE.

Those weren't innocents, you asswipe. Again, think before posting. Dumb shitbags like you bug me.
10th May 2006 04:20 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Sure, good thing start calling me names. Running out of arguments? Forget about America for 1 minute. Fact is, that the rest of the world thinks your nation is currently being lead by the biggest fool on this fucking planet.
10th May 2006 04:21 PM
jb My 2 friends calm down...We(USA) made a mistake as far as WMD's- but we are not killing "innocents" as far as going after terrorits. Innocent people (see 9/11) on both sides have been killed.
10th May 2006 04:22 PM
glencar Howe could Bush be the biggest fool on the planet when you're around, mushhead? Fucking loser.
10th May 2006 04:24 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat In every war, innocent people get killed.
Why does Bush put biljons of dollars in war, in stead of developing new ways to get energy and so reduce the dependency of oil? How do you think they finance terorism? Oil is the only thing they have.
10th May 2006 04:24 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
My 2 friends calm down...We(USA) made a mistake as far as WMD's- but we are not killing "innocents" as far as going after terrorits. Innocent people (see 9/11) on both sides have been killed.

We ahven't killed any innocents, at least not intentionally. Howe many died under Saddam's misrule? I'm not 100% happy with howe the post-victory period in Iraq has gone but progress is being made. For some gutless asshole from Europe to insult our country is beyond teh pale. They always atlk about what they think about Bush but do they ever stop to consider what many Americans think about them?
10th May 2006 04:25 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
Howe could Bush be the biggest fool on the planet when you're around, mushhead? Fucking loser.

Asshole!
10th May 2006 04:26 PM
jb Let's change the subject....politics is an ugly word these days!!!
10th May 2006 04:26 PM
glencar
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
In every war, innocent people get killed.
Why does Bush put biljons of dollars in war, in stead of developing new ways to get energy and so reduce the dependency of oil? How do you think they finance terorism? Oil is the only thing they have.

We actually are working on that. Our liberal Kennedy family is trying to stop a wind farm near Cape Cod from getting built. I now drive a hybrid which gets 30% more MPG than the standard. I know once you Euros get on a rant it's hard to stop but pick up a real newspaper once in a while & learn something.
10th May 2006 04:27 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Let's change the subject....politics is an ugly word these days!!!

StrangeStrayCat is also an ugly word these days! What a piece of shit.
10th May 2006 04:28 PM
Saint Sway Attention class. Today's lesson is in classic Glencar 101.

Today we will examine GlenCar's typical inept rebuttle to being mocked and burned by a fellow poster.

STEP ONE: He gets clearly burned. - Courtesy Strange Stray Cat. (Well done btw)

example A:
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Leading the nation stupid that should be...

example B:
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Beter. Economy is groing and we do not kill innocent people. And how about your nations debt?

example C:
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

STEP TWO: He resorts to nasty name calling and telling the poster that just burned him to go away. (since he has no other retort)

quote:
glencar wrote:
Go away, moron. You've ruined my day. I fucking hate you.

fun stuff!! I love it!

the poor fella's such an easy mark.
10th May 2006 04:29 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:

StrangeStrayCat is also an ugly word these days! What a piece of shit.

I hope I'll meet you in the near feature and believe me I will kick your ass.
10th May 2006 04:30 PM
glencar Try it asshole. Just try it. Bring the Dutch Army & maybe I'll fall over laughing.
10th May 2006 04:31 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
Try it asshole. Just try it. Bring the Dutch Army & maybe I'll fall over laughing.

We won't be needing the Dutch army with pricks like you.
10th May 2006 04:32 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Try it asshole. Just try it. Bring the Dutch Army & maybe I'll fall over laughing.

just curious.... at your age do they automatically supply you with one of those "help I've fallen and I cant get up" recovery alarms?
10th May 2006 04:33 PM
glencar Laughable. It's also noted that the one who whines about violence in the world resorts to thraets of it when he thinks he needs to. Big Pussy isn't just a character on the Sopranos.
10th May 2006 04:34 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

just curious.... at your age do they automatically supply you with one of those "help I've fallen and I cant get up" recovery alarms?

Scram, bitch. This isn't a fight about some 2nd rate band. I'll take care of you later, missy.
10th May 2006 04:35 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat It is by now clear, that Glencar is not capable of any kind of political discusion.
10th May 2006 04:37 PM
jb This has gotten way out of hand....what we all must remeber is that people here lost friends on 9/11...it is a sensitive subject and I am saddened to see it escalate to this level.
10th May 2006 04:37 PM
glencar
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
It is by now clear, that Glencar is not capable of any kind of political discusion.

No, not the kind that you want. The whole "USA is bad!! Bad!!" scene is so 2003. Grow up & think about what kind of world you want to live in. I've called you names (all deserved, natch!) but I've also given you some points to ponder. All you've done is given me some silly slogans that we've all seen before. If you were interested in an actual political discussion, I'd be there. But you're just a snowflake in a heavy winter of leftish tomfoolery.
[Edited by glencar]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)