ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Mid 1969 Stones by Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GetAccess is bogged down already Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-08-02 02:40 PM
jsquires is anyone getting the message "No web site is configured at this address."???
thats all i've been getting
05-08-02 02:42 PM
cmeyer49
quote:
jsquires wrote:
is anyone getting the message "No web site is configured at this address."???
thats all i've been getting

yeah - I started getting that about a half hour ago - back to the beginning now - I haven't even logged in successfully yet.
05-08-02 03:06 PM
Dan Got thru to the login screen but now my watch list has dissapeared. Trying to get into "all Stones presales" screen.
05-08-02 03:51 PM
Brewsy Message I sent to clear channel:

Hello,
I paid you guys $60.00 yesterday, for the chance to get presale tickets to the Tower Theatre in Philadelphia. I understand that shows can sell out - however I was unable to even access your site ALL DAY!.
You did not provide the product that I paid for! I believe the fact that you suckered so many people in, without having the ability to handle the volume is not only irresponsible, but borderline fraudulent!

You took the money without the ability to deliver!

Please let me know how I should go about getting my $60.00 refunded. I have contacted my credit card company, and am prepared to file a claim against payment. However, If you would issue a credit, it would be much easier for everyone involved. I am a member of several Rolling Stones chat rooms and message boards, and am aware that 95% of the people who you suckered in are unhappy.
I am prepared to organize these groups, and make the biggest stink possible for Sam Goody and clear channel if this is not addressed to my satisfaction.

Bruce Farkas
05-08-02 04:01 PM
Dan There are still a few weeks left on the pre-sale and no word as to whether the shows are going to sell out. I will keep trying until May 18.

My boss wants to know when I plan on going on my mandated by the government lunch break and I have work to do that will take me away from the computer.

I wish luck to whoever plans to dispute charges but I am sure they have it all well planned. The $60 scam is what keeps the tour from flopping even if the stadiums are only half full.
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.