ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A message for Joey from Sheryl Crow - NSC Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd April 2007 08:09 AM
Gazza

Singer Sheryl Crow has said the amount of toilet paper we use should be limited to help the environment.
Crow suggests using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".

The 45-year-old, who made the comment on her website, has just toured the US on a biodiesel-powered bus to raise awareness about climate change.

She teamed up with environmental activist Laurie David for the shows.

Environmental problems

The pair targeted 11 university campuses to persuade students to help combat the world's environmental problems.

The show included a short set by the singer, a talk by David and segments of Al Gore's environmental film An Inconvenient Truth.

David and Crow have finished the Stop Global Warming College Tour

On their last date, which ended on Sunday at the George Washington University in Washington, Crow performed with Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and Carole King.

David's husband, Seinfeld creator Larry David, also appeared.

Crow has also commented on her website about how she thinks paper napkins "represent the height of wastefulness."

She has designed a clothing line that has what she calls a "dining sleeve".

The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another "dining sleeve" after the diner has used it to wipe their mouth.

www.bbc.co.uk

23rd April 2007 08:14 AM
PartyDoll MEG Is this next?

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
23rd April 2007 08:19 AM
PartyDoll MEG How would YOU like the job of recyling toilet paper?

23rd April 2007 09:17 AM
Mel Belli She was in D.C. over the weekend for the White House Correspondents Dinner ... I could feel the hot air (and I mean that in both senses of the word).
23rd April 2007 09:29 AM
Highwire Rob I'm gonna soak up the...
23rd April 2007 09:30 AM
GotToRollMe ONE square!? I wonder if Sheryl only uses one square...somehow I doubt it.
23rd April 2007 09:32 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
ONE square!? I wonder if Sheryl only uses one square...somehow I doubt it.

Not to get too graphic, but, uh, she might use just one square for No. 1. Guys don't use any squares for that, so I think that entitles us to an extra ration for the Other Event.
23rd April 2007 09:46 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

Not to get too graphic, but, uh, she might use just one square for No. 1. Guys don't use any squares for that, so I think that entitles us to an extra ration for the Other Event.

Here ya go Mel....

High-tech bidet seats! They are an efficient extension to the toilet, and sport features such as jets of heated air, remote controls and various water massage settings. Bidets are more hygienic than using toilet paper, and they can pay for themselves by eliminating the need to purchase the paper. Instead, bidets use jets of water and heated air to clean and dry your posterior. There are many hygiene benefits related to keeping everything cleaner and fresher down there.

Bidets use a modest amount of water and electricity and there are also non-electric bidets available. The seats can be installed on an existing toilets relatively easily. They attach to the existing water supply through a double adapter and a hose. Some popular brands include Biobidet, Brondell and Toto. You can see a range of models on the Cleanrite site.

There's also hand-held bidets and travel bidets available. A book about bidets has been written, it explains the advantages of a bidet in detail and has many shopping tips.

23rd April 2007 09:46 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

LOL...ask any woman and she'll tell you that she uses more than one square for either "event."
23rd April 2007 09:49 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Here ya go Mel....

That thing looks dangerous!
23rd April 2007 09:51 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Here ya go Mel....

High-tech bidet seats! They are an efficient extension to the toilet, and sport features such as jets of heated air, remote controls and various water massage settings. Bidets are more hygienic than using toilet paper, and they can pay for themselves by eliminating the need to purchase the paper. Instead, bidets use jets of water and heated air to clean and dry your posterior. There are many hygiene benefits related to keeping everything cleaner and fresher down there.

Bidets use a modest amount of water and electricity and there are also non-electric bidets available. The seats can be installed on an existing toilets relatively easily. They attach to the existing water supply through a double adapter and a hose. Some popular brands include Biobidet, Brondell and Toto. You can see a range of models on the Cleanrite site.

There's also hand-held bidets and travel bidets available. A book about bidets has been written, it explains the advantages of a bidet in detail and has many shopping tips.

LOL...heated air? Wouldn't that encourage chafing? On second thought, never mind. I'm gonna wait for Joey's take on this...he's the expert, after all.
23rd April 2007 09:55 AM
Taptrick
Wow - so she publicaly admitted she has the most filthy crotch and or ass in the US - brillaint.

23rd April 2007 10:03 AM
Gazza
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Wow - so she publicaly admitted she has the most filthy crotch and or ass in the US - brillaint.

second most filthy. Joey is still wiping.
23rd April 2007 10:25 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

second most filthy. Joey is still wiping.

Gazza .........................................

I set an all time record over the weekend --- Two hundred and five WIPES !!!!!!!!!!!

Damn ..... **** PHEW ***** !!!!!

My Ass is STILL sore and ................. WAIT !!!!!!!!

Oh, Oh !!!!! ..... Oh , NO !!!!!!!!

***** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION **********
23rd April 2007 10:25 AM
gimmekeef Thought April Fools was long gone?....Like cutting back on sheets of TP will save us all...Hey Sheryl.!!..why not wipe your ass with Kid Rock?...He's everywhere you go!
23rd April 2007 10:28 AM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Thought April Fools was long gone?....Like cutting back on sheets of TP will save us all...Hey Sheryl.!!..why not wipe your ass with Kid Rock?...He's everywhere you go!

23rd April 2007 10:40 AM
Lethargy A strong contender for the dumbest person on Earth. Lance Armstrong was right to toss her aside like the dumb whore she is.

quote:
Gazza wrote:

Singer Sheryl Crow has said the amount of toilet paper we use should be limited to help the environment.
Crow suggests using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".

The 45-year-old, who made the comment on her website, has just toured the US on a biodiesel-powered bus to raise awareness about climate change.

She teamed up with environmental activist Laurie David for the shows.

Environmental problems

The pair targeted 11 university campuses to persuade students to help combat the world's environmental problems.

The show included a short set by the singer, a talk by David and segments of Al Gore's environmental film An Inconvenient Truth.

David and Crow have finished the Stop Global Warming College Tour

On their last date, which ended on Sunday at the George Washington University in Washington, Crow performed with Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and Carole King.

David's husband, Seinfeld creator Larry David, also appeared.

Crow has also commented on her website about how she thinks paper napkins "represent the height of wastefulness."

The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another "dining sleeve" after the diner has used it to wipe their mouth.

www.bbc.co.uk

23rd April 2007 11:57 AM
Saint Sway obviously shes never ate at Taco Bell
23rd April 2007 12:02 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
obviously shes never ate at Taco Bell

I think that's what she means by "environmental problem"...
23rd April 2007 12:04 PM
Joey
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

I think that's what she means by "environmental problem"...

That is ' miracle on ice postin '
23rd April 2007 12:05 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Joey wrote:

That is ' miracle on ice postin '

Call in the Haz-mat squad!
23rd April 2007 12:24 PM
Saint Sway I wonder how many squares of toilet paper Sheryl Crow 's personal assistant actually uses when wiping Sheryl's ass?
23rd April 2007 12:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

Call in the Haz-mat squad!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!
23rd April 2007 12:39 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I wonder how many squares of toilet paper Sheryl Crow 's personal assistant actually uses when wiping Sheryl's ass?

23rd April 2007 01:11 PM
Stones Security What a freaking sicko that Crowe chick is.

I suppose she expects someone like me to start policing the johns to make sure someone doesn't use too much paper??

Christ, I have a hard enough time keeping you pothead Stones fans out of the crapper during Keith's set. I sure as hell ain't gonna be peering over any stalls to enforce the "one square" policy.

And speaking from experience, that one square rule is ridiculous. Just the other day I had a few slices of that deep-dish four cheese pizza from Uno's and a few Budweisers, and the next day I used half a roll for one shit.

It was like I had a big brown Crayola bustin' out my ass!

Forget it Crowe.
Stick to writing songs.
23rd April 2007 01:35 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Stones Security wrote:
Forget it Crowe.
Stick to writing songs.

Not her strong suit.
23rd April 2007 03:18 PM
Saint Sway Somehow we were so focused on the "one square" toilet paper rule, that we missed this..

quote:
Gazza wrote:

OMG! WTF???

wait? is this for real? Or is this part of a Larry David skit?
23rd April 2007 03:37 PM
pdog I wipe my ass with Joey!
23rd April 2007 03:45 PM
Joey " I wipe my ass with Joey! "

-- "He is relentless...a relentless GENIUS!!! Long may The Joey and his keyboard live!!!", Steve Couzzo- Posting World Magazine.

23rd April 2007 07:37 PM
fireontheplatter i like sheryl crow, but 1 square......that is fucking silly. even if it 2 ply creme de creme top shelf....i know of no one that is remotely possible of taking care of business under these standards.
she must have been on blow....
[Edited by fireontheplatter]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)