ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Get well!!
© Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ALBUM YOU KNOW THE LEAST Return to archive Page: 1 2
4th May 2006 01:00 PM
BILL PERKS WHAT STONES RECORD DO YOU KNOW THE LEAST?IE;LISTENED TO THE LEAST
MINE IS BETWEEN THE BUTTONS;I'VE JUST NEVER GOTTEN INTO IT
4th May 2006 01:02 PM
gimmekeef Played em all at least 50 times each over the years.Satanic Majesties hasnt hit the turntable/dial in over 30 yrs.
4th May 2006 01:02 PM
Dan Their Satanic Majesties Request. Have an original issue CD someone gave me ten years ago, and also taped it off the 7th day on KLOS another ten years before that. Probably two times I can recall listening to it (though I am not 100% sure I ever listened to the CD).
4th May 2006 01:07 PM
voodoopug i never listen to satanic majesties and very rarely steel wheels
4th May 2006 01:13 PM
gustavobala i will open this thread:

mine: emotional rescue
4th May 2006 01:13 PM
gimmekeef Why dont we sing this song altogether.."We dont like Satanic Majesties"
4th May 2006 01:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Why dont we sing this song altogether.."We dont like Satanic Majesties"

aside from the cover, 2000 man, 2000 Light Years, and She's a rainbow...it is pure worthless noise.
4th May 2006 01:15 PM
MarkP Dirty Work is a struggle for me. I being excited about it when it came out in 85 or 86. I had liked Undercover a lot, and was excited for a new Stones album. DW was a big let down. I think some of the songs are OK, but the icy/80's production bothered me even then. The music had a "product" feel to it. Steel Wheels has an upleasant digital sheen all over it making it tough to listen to. There is probably one superb cd to be had by combing the best of DW and SW..if only the production had been more organic and analog.
4th May 2006 01:24 PM
Jumacfly Rarities
40 Licks
Live Licks
4th May 2006 01:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
MarkP wrote:
Dirty Work is a struggle for me. I being excited about it when it came out in 85 or 86. I had liked Undercover a lot, and was excited for a new Stones album. DW was a big let down. I think some of the songs are OK, but the icy/80's production bothered me even then. The music had a "product" feel to it. Steel Wheels has an upleasant digital sheen all over it making it tough to listen to. There is probably one superb cd to be had by combing the best of DW and SW..if only the production had been more organic and analog.

I am beginning to really enjoy Undercover again.
4th May 2006 02:06 PM
awskipit Between The Buttons, because,well,it sux bigtime.
4th May 2006 02:10 PM
Angiegirl I hate them all.
4th May 2006 02:13 PM
Dan Never bought Live Licks. Totally forgot Emotional Rescue even existed until I saw a post here though I have the vinyl somewhere.
4th May 2006 02:23 PM
Some Guy Don't know nothing about Handsome Girls, I am deprived.
4th May 2006 02:58 PM
marko A Bigger bang
4th May 2006 03:25 PM
Trey Krimsin Dirty Work
4th May 2006 03:35 PM
CraigP Rarities
40 Licks
Live Licks
ABB
Let it Bleed
4th May 2006 03:38 PM
Joey

Dirty Work !
4th May 2006 03:47 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
pdog wrote:

THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE COVER
4th May 2006 04:11 PM
JuanTCB The almighty Flashpoint.
4th May 2006 04:15 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE COVER

Speaking of covers .........

I believe the following would make a much better Avatar :

|
|
|
V

4th May 2006 05:14 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
CraigP wrote:
Rarities
40 Licks
Live Licks
ABB
Let it Bleed

Good lord, man! Go to your stereo immediately and listen to "Let It Bleed" 50 times in a row!
4th May 2006 05:17 PM
GotToRollMe Oh yeah, to address the question: It'd be a toss-up between "Dirty Work" and "Flash Point."
4th May 2006 06:37 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Good lord, man! Go to your stereo immediately and listen to "Let It Bleed" 50 times in a row!

Let it Bleed is the best album I've ever heard..PERIOD..I cant go 3 days without hearin it!!!..Anyone that dumb to put it on this list deosnt deserve to hear it 50 times!
4th May 2006 07:38 PM
Soldatti Satanic Majesties, still no spins this year.
4th May 2006 07:55 PM
MrPleasant Live: Live Licks.
Studio: December's Children (And Everybody's).
Bastard: Jamming With Edward.
Solo: I don't know. The Charlie Watts/Jim Keltner Project?
4th May 2006 08:53 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Satanic Majesties, still no spins this year.

I JUST LISTENED TO IT AND LOVED IT;BUT I DONT CONFUSE IT WITH THEIR REALLY GOOD WORK
4th May 2006 10:10 PM
BrianJonesGirl WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!

SATANIC REQUEST AND BUTTONS IS PURE GENIUS!!!!!
4th May 2006 11:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BrianJonesGirl wrote:
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!

SATANIC REQUEST AND BUTTONS IS PURE GENIUS!!!!!

Buttons is a fine album...but Satanic Majesties...lets not kid ourselves...to go from this to Beggars Banquet in one year shows that Majesties was just a quick/thrown together release (Bill Wyman singing lead fucking vocals...give me a break) while they worked on their first true masterpiece.
4th May 2006 11:42 PM
BONOISLOVE

Well, don't get me wrong (yeah, right): this Bigger Bang stuff is fine and dandy and all. But, Streets Of Love aside, I have to ask: where's the passion, where's the fire, where's the raison d'être that I'm looking for, dammit?!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)