ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Uhhh where the hell is the coverage? It's 12:12 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
05-07-02 01:27 PM
SatisfactionUK Damnit its not fair why cant we fucking get to see it on VH1 or the fucking news!!
05-07-02 01:34 PM
Honky Tonk Man I know what you mean mate. im flicking through the channels like mad. Our beloved VH1 is currently running a Britney Spears programme
05-07-02 01:35 PM
beer I just saw the blimp on CNBC!! They showed it in mid air then they showed the Stones inside it.It said they are running late, obviously.

-
05-07-02 01:36 PM
KEEFNTHAT FUCK THIS IS PRETTY FUCKING BAD MAN WHERE THE FUCK!!! WE DONT GIVE A FUCK 'BOUT ANYTHING BAR THE BLIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-07-02 01:42 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer It is all true.
[Edited by KeepRigidsLawyer]
05-07-02 01:42 PM
KeepRigid Just saw an interior shot of the blimp on CNBC...looked like Keith had a small keyboard in his lap(?)...Charlie, Ronnie, and Keith were all pressed together in the backseat!
05-07-02 01:45 PM
FotiniD Q104.3 just said that the Stones are running late as always They also said they're gonna have all the info on the tour and the conference on their next show, starting now... Oh, that's good news after the struggle with CNN and net surfing... Thanks for the link!!!
05-07-02 01:47 PM
beer It just landed!! I'm checking between CNN and CNBC.

-
05-07-02 01:50 PM
Honky Tonk Man Ive just seen some footage on Sky News. It showed them in the blimp and theyve just got out
05-07-02 01:54 PM
Joey I thought I saw Mick Taylor come out of the Blimp .

My cable is fuzzy this morning , though .

Clubby

05-07-02 01:55 PM
beer Fuck! now all the news channels are showing live footage of a high speed car chase in LA. That guy's tryin to upstage the Stones!
05-07-02 01:58 PM
Im_Shattered if people will stop killing each other today they may show the Stones!
05-07-02 01:59 PM
Vile Dance High speed chase...wasn't that yesterday???
05-07-02 01:59 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I think everyone should send an email to VH1, fucking disusting!
05-07-02 02:01 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! Just seen another clip on headline news with the blimp in the air!
05-07-02 02:04 PM
Scottfree Damn by land, by air and by sea, all upstage the Stones, fricking car chase, Yacht on fire, and the Egyptian plane, give me a gosh darn break. I personally might have to get myself in a hostage situation, and my demand would be to have the fricking Stones on the damned air!
Vile Dance Can't smell a scoop I guess. That's what I like about old Bill German, though he wasn't a journalist or reporter, he could smell a scoop. Somebody is making a movie of this, documentary or screen play...this is as good as it gets, friends, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gimmekeef Etrade is the sponser....will have an online show each nit ..but to access you have to buy a ticket..Starts Set 5 in new Boston stadium.No tour name yet
05-07-02 02:06 PM
Scottfree Now a plane in Chiner (Anita-Aniter) has gone down!! Good fricking lord!
05-07-02 02:06 PM
FotiniD So, details anyone (asssuming there are still people who can see this, with all the news on the media today!)? Are they standing, sitting? What do they all look like? Are they answering to questions? Details, details
05-07-02 02:07 PM
StonesJuno I'm with you ScotFree! hahahahahaha. I'll be the hostage if it works! I'm flippin' through channels like mad, and back and forth on various Stones Fan Boards for the latest updates from Fans! Thank Goodness for the Fans!
05-07-02 02:08 PM
KeepRigid Well, no blimp...but, they *caught the driver in the car chase and a yacht is on fire in Florida. We're being asked to remain calm.

[*As a dozen cops pulled the driver out of the car, the announcer said something like, "the cops have their helmets on and they have guns..."

The other announcer replied, "it appears that they have him..."]

Jesus.
05-07-02 02:13 PM
FotiniD And Q104.3 is playing the Beatles!!!!!

PLEEASE!!!! This is getting insane...

Give us the Stones, for Christ's sake!
05-07-02 02:19 PM
Angiegirl Just checked primetime news in Holland at 7.30 and 8.00 pm Dutch timezone, but because of the murder on our election candidate Fortuyn last night they are covering that 24/7! It's awful he was killed, but now they aren't saying anything about the Stones.

The 94 and 97 press conferences were covered pretty much. Dutch news loves the Stones usually, but now a tragedy had to happen just before the happening!

Q 103.4 NY will have 'all the details as the afternoon progresses'. So check that link (Q1034)
05-07-02 02:25 PM
Scottfree Quit saying coming up you jackasses at 104.3!! I have heard this non sense for a fucking hour and a half.
05-07-02 02:26 PM
Stones And vh1 wonders why they have nobody watching ? They play the same junk over and over and ignore a real event.
05-07-02 02:30 PM
stones09 Whatever happened to a classic rock station having a "Stones Day" when something like a tour announcement was being made? Instead, we have two Kansas hits!! Whew, no wonder I don't listen to radio anymore
05-07-02 02:42 PM
FotiniD PHOTO, PHOTO, PHOTO Sorry, I'm excited

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020507/170/1i509.html

Hope the link works!!!
05-07-02 02:46 PM
stones09 On the Clear Channel website www.cc.com it now has a link at the top of the page to a pre-sale site for the SamGoody Club. You must have a US ADDRESS in order to participate! It says the pre-sale starts tomorrow and you have first shot at the tickets to one and only one show!!

05-07-02 03:15 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Sky News ACTIVE are now showing the conference over and over without break.
Page: 1 2 3

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.