ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Compilation and Art by Sir Stonesalot - Hosting by L&A
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What is the best Stones video? Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-25-03 09:42 AM
Doxa Sorry people you are all wrong

The right answer is: "Start Me Up".

Objective reasons: because of this video I fell love with the charisma of these guys. No tricks, no lights, no any bullshitting, just the raw and pure charisma and the attitude, represented both in music and in players.

And the next day I ran to the nearest record shop and bought Tattoo You, my first Rolling Stones item. And the rest, well, you can guess...

Doxa
04-25-03 11:23 AM
vampire
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
lease don't give food to the monkey. What do you mean my compatriot?
Only God knows!

Yep, I actually forgot. I think is something about monkeys & food. Or Banana Republic (?)

04-25-03 01:50 PM
KeepRigid I think it has to come down between It's Only Rock n' Roll or Start Me Up.

Van Halen's 'Jump' has often been called the cheapest video ever made...but there's no way it could be cheaper than Start Me Up.

And you gotta love how Ronnie defies all the laws of musicianship as he lets loose a killer solo by simply shaking the top of the neck at the camera!

Classic.

04-26-03 05:38 PM
vampire I just got Miss You through Kazaa. It�s so embarrassing!
Those years were really ridiculous, heh?

04-26-03 07:45 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:
I just got Miss You through Kazaa. It�s so embarrassing!
Those years were really ridiculous, heh?

Respectable is ridiculous too? I don't think so! RAW POWER!
04-26-03 08:00 PM
vampire Well, JayJay, just my opinion.
Mick is so funny in Miss You, i almost die watching that.

Hey, did you ever pay attention in the BIIIIGGGG volume he has in the middle of his legs?
I was impressed.

I like the song, however. Too much.

04-26-03 08:11 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:

Hey, did you ever pay attention in the BIIIIGGGG volume he has in the middle of his legs?
I was impressed.

Do you think Mick have a BIG cock?!?!?! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
Well, like you always told about me, now "You are sounding like a fag" hahahahahaha
I'm joking!
And how about the facial expression of Charlie playing?!? Really a "POT-LOVER" hahahahaha
Take care gaucho! Have a great saturday night and a good sunday!
04-26-03 08:22 PM
vampire
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Do you think Mick have a BIG cock?!?!?! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
Well, like you always told about me, now "You are sounding like a fag" hahahahahaha
I'm joking!
And how about the facial expression of Charlie playing?!? Really a "POT-LOVER" hahahahaha
Take care gaucho! Have a great saturday night and a good sunday!

Thank you, dear friend. The same for you.

For sure Mick has a biiiiiig thing.
Man, I never saw nothing like that!
04-26-03 08:27 PM
J.J.Flash Be careful about your secret and HYPER-HIDDEN fantasies!!
Bom domingo! Ei amigo, tenha um dia feliz! Um agra�o do Jota Jota!
04-26-03 09:18 PM
Pants Make the Man I have finally figured it out. The greatest Stones video is "Dancing With Mr D".

"Silver Train" was cool because when the camera focused in on MT, for his solo, MJ was kicking at his head. You could see a foot flash in every now and again.
04-26-03 09:32 PM
J.J.Flash Pants, I think you are very lucky, because I never knew nothing about these videos, not even about its existence, really. Only can dream about it!
Cheers!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
04-26-03 11:21 PM
vampire
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Be careful about your secret and HYPER-HIDDEN fantasies!!
Bom domingo! Ei amigo, tenha um dia feliz! Um agra�o do Jota Jota!

I wouldn�t say its my secrets, JayJay, and after all,
you know veeeery well i have nothing to hide...

Muchas gracias, hombre!

04-26-03 11:35 PM
J.J.Flash I know fella, you have nothing to hide. I was only joking, ya know.
You are welcome!
About the great music shops in S�o Paulo, I talked with a friend of mine, to make some "pechincha" in S�o Paulo, to find the best prices of the ABKCO Remastered. I'm waiting. I'll send a e-mail to you ASAP.
PLease, enjoy your sunday, but don't waste your time watching "Doming�o do Faust�o" ou "Domingo Legal" huhauhauhauahuahuahauhauhauah
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003