ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Compilation and Art by Sir Stonesalot - Hosting by L&A
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What is the best Stones video? Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-20-03 08:31 PM
vampire I like Anybody Seen My Baby, mostly because Angelina Jolie, as I like Mick�s God Gave Me Everhing because Shannyn Sossamon.

Usually music videos (In Brazil we say "clips") are sux, but...well, if at least there are some beautiful girls, then no problem.

This afternoon i got by Kazaa that She Was Hot video and...what a thing! Who is that awful girl? Those years were a fiasco! btw, other ridiculous video is She so Cold.

Now, thinking about women, Some Girls, have a video?
With those lyrics could be done a really nice one, huh?

[Edited by vampire]
04-20-03 10:16 PM
TracyGene
quote:
vampire wrote:
I like Anybody Seen My Baby, mostly because Angelina Jolie, as I like Mick�s God Gave Me Everhing because Shannyn Sossamon.

Usually music videos (In Brazil we say "clips") are sux, but...well, if at least there are some beautiful girls, then no problem.

This afternoon i got by Kazaa that She Was Hot video and...what a thing! Who is that awful girl? Those years were a fiasco! btw, other ridiculous video is She so Cold.

Now, thinking about women, Some Girls, have a video?
With those lyrics could be done a really nice one, huh?

[Edited by vampire]

I have the Video Rewind VHS and it has "She Was Hot"on it.Don't know the hot girl's name,but Iv'e heard she died a few years ago.I don't know that it is true or from what cause.Question:Was she the same actress that was in "Ruthless People"?

04-20-03 11:16 PM
J.J.Flash Love is Strong is a good video clip too.
About the actress in She was Hot, I think I saw her in a movie from 80's. I can't remember.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
04-20-03 11:31 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I like Undercover. I believe that Keith shoots Mick in the head on this one, if I'm not mistaking. I also like One Hit To The Body.
Got some good aggressivness there between Mick and Keith. Mick looks pretty cool with his long hair in that one too.
04-21-03 11:18 AM
voodoopug You are correct, she is the same actress from Ruthless People and she did die a few years ago due to cancer.

I cannot remember her name right now though
04-21-03 11:20 AM
vampire Yep, now you have mentioned, I remind I read something about her to have died.
04-21-03 11:26 AM
LadyJane Her name was Anita Morris and she was in Ruthless People. She died in 1994 from cancer.

That was a good video.......!! She represented us redheads quite well........

LadyJ.
04-21-03 11:34 AM
voodoopug I always liked the Raw power of the "Respectable" Video
04-21-03 11:37 AM
steel driving hammer She's So Cold.

Man that was good.
04-21-03 12:33 PM
vampire And about Sain Of Me? I saw just ONE time. MTV Sux!
But had a babe too, right? Who is she?
04-21-03 01:40 PM
J.J.Flash Yeah Voodoopug, Respectable is a good one too.
04-21-03 02:24 PM
David Yes, respectable and she's so cold are great. mick in prime form.
04-21-03 03:16 PM
jb Out of tears, Love is Strong, Start me Up, One Hit, Going to a go-go.
04-21-03 03:23 PM
vampire Hmmmmmmm, again: who�s the babes in Saint Of Me?
04-21-03 06:48 PM
telecaster Her name was Anita Morris
04-21-03 07:52 PM
beer The "We Love You" video is good. Has anyone seen the video for "Child of the Moon"?
04-21-03 08:31 PM
Scot Rocks RESPECTABLE!!!

Just the stones playing hard and clowning around, great

simple and yet so effective

Mark
04-21-03 08:31 PM
fmk438j
quote:
beer wrote:
Has anyone seen the video for "Child of the Moon"?

Yes.

Very interesting.
04-21-03 08:50 PM
gypsy Gotta go with "Anybody Seen My Baby" due to the Angelina factor.
I was just telling Joey last night that I would be open for a threesome only with Angelina.
04-21-03 10:05 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy The first twenty seconds of "Anybody Seen My Baby?". Oh, Ronnie, we're so glad you stopped drinking. The song itself is indeed suckage, but hey, at least there's a hot babe to make up for it on the video.

I love "She Was Hot" and even that outrageous "Sex Drive" one with Charlie drugging Mick... that was when Mick was in that Wandering Spirit "I may be old but will still drill you if you give me half a chance" mode.

The "Saint Of Me" one was nice, too. It kinda captured them at that era, Keith just strumming along to a song he didn't play on, Ronnie staring into the camera with that goofy grin on his face, Charlie looking bemeused and Mick trying so hard to be a pop star.

-tSYX --- Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah...
04-21-03 10:56 PM
Angiegirl I like Respectable and Undercover too. Also Worried about you (because of Keef's black eye), Fool to cry (those Mick lips!), Love is strong, Far away eyes and Sex drive (because of Charlie's stone face, lol!).

[Edited by Angiegirl]
04-22-03 04:35 PM
stewed & Keefed What about Jumpin Jack Flash ?
04-22-03 04:43 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
What about Jumpin Jack Flash ?

The one with them painted in the face? Unfortunately, I never watched this video. A friend of mine bought a DVD full of video clips of Classic Rock, including Animals, Hendrix, and much more, and there is this Jumpin' Jack Flash video.
04-22-03 05:07 PM
stewed & Keefed JJ

I wish I had a copy I could send you, It is awesome.
04-22-03 06:57 PM
vampire Por favor, no d� la comida a los monos LOL

04-22-03 10:14 PM
TracyGene
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

The one with them painted in the face? Unfortunately, I never watched this video. A friend of mine bought a DVD full of video clips of Classic Rock, including Animals, Hendrix, and much more, and there is this Jumpin' Jack Flash video.

This is my favorite video of all time,even Keef said it was a pretty wicked video.It was way ahaed of it's time.(Long before the MTV crap).
04-23-03 12:16 AM
Sir Stonesalot The uncensored version of "Sex Drive". Charlie is hilarious....and there is pie.
04-24-03 12:50 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
JJ

I wish I had a copy I could send you, It is awesome.

Hey buddy, you are really very kind, thank you so much. But please, don't worry about it. I'll try to find. I'm salivating to watch this video.
Cheers!! Take care!
04-24-03 12:54 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:
Por favor, no d� la comida a los monos LOL

Please don't give food to the monkey. What do you mean my compatriot?
Only God knows!
04-25-03 08:50 AM
magicwoman whole r&r circus
she's so cold
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003