ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1994 José Luis Velasco
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For jb & joey (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
April 13th, 2004 01:53 PM
glencar Mr. Motels, you know it baby!
April 13th, 2004 01:54 PM
jb You are correct Glencar....ever since I posted that the Stones would not tour S. America I have been unmercifully attacked .....these are bitter people.
April 13th, 2004 01:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I thought I made up with my South American friends?

They're all right. I'd bet if you ever went down there for a visit they'd treat you right. Yanks don't understand hospitality the way latinos do. That is a fact.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
April 13th, 2004 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

They're all right. I'd bet if you ever went down there for a visit they'd treat you right. Yanks don't understand hospitality the way latinos do. That is a fact.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

Cannabilism?
April 13th, 2004 01:57 PM
glencar LOL
April 13th, 2004 01:57 PM
steel driving hammer Put these together and what do they say?

Stones Rule!
April 13th, 2004 02:00 PM
glencar Sheer brilliance!
April 13th, 2004 02:03 PM
steel driving hammer

April 13th, 2004 02:04 PM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
Yanks don't understand hospitality the way latinos do. That is a fact.
NO COMMENT!!!
April 13th, 2004 02:05 PM
glencar LOL I thought that was a certain dull asshole who used to post here!
April 13th, 2004 02:05 PM
glencar Martha, please expound...
April 13th, 2004 02:14 PM
MarthaMyDear Well, this might cause a violent reaction but I'll just say it... I love Gerardo and he is DEFINITELY an exception, as well as alot of Latinos (mainly women... LOL!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding... But, some Latino men, also), but I just want to know why on earth I have been sexually harrassed largly by latino men from the time I was about 15/16 until now?!?!?! Does anyone have an explanation for this 'cause I would like to finally know!!! lol...... And, yes, I do MOSTLY wear pretty loose-fitting, normal, casual clothing!!! And, no, I don't include anyone from here in this as I'm talking about people I have encountered, etc., in PERSON!!! lol.......... Anyways, I would just like to know!!! lol............ Ok.... TIME TO DUCK !!! lol............

*** Martha ***
April 13th, 2004 02:16 PM
jb You are not alone MarthaMydear, I too have long been sexually harassed by Latino men.
April 13th, 2004 02:24 PM
MarthaMyDear You have to stop walking by that construction site addictively every morning, for crying out loud!!! I think I'm going to faint!!! Or get killed!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY DYING, HERE AND INCREDIBLY CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL, I might just have to delete that post so there goes the rest of the thread (shot to hell as usual)!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!! GOD, HELP ME!!! lol........ Oh, man... lol.... OOF!!! :P ) The shit be hitting the fan PRETTY, darn soon, jb!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EESH!!! ROCK ON!!! I think... lol..... :P

*** Martha ***
April 13th, 2004 02:26 PM
glencar "I too have long been sexually harassed by Latino men."

Were you wearing that 80's suit, Joshy?
April 13th, 2004 02:26 PM
jb Jesus Loves Me

Lyrics

Jesus loves me! This I know,
For the Bible tells me so
Little ones to Him belong
They are weak but He is strong

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so

Jesus loves me! He who died
Heaven's gate to open wide
He will wash away my sin
Let His little child come in

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so

Jesus loves me! He will stay
Close beside me all the way
He's prepared a home for me
And some day His face I'll see

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 13th, 2004 02:30 PM
MarthaMyDear Another day, another batch of enemies made... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open mouth, insert foot... Whatever... No one's perfect... Frick it!!! :P Ok.... ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
April 13th, 2004 02:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
Well, this might cause a violent reaction but I'll just say it... I love Gerardo and he is DEFINITELY an exception, as well as alot of Latinos (mainly women... LOL!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding... But, some Latino men, also), but I just want to know why on earth I have been sexually harrassed largly by latino men from the time I was about 15/16 until now?!?!?! Does anyone have an explanation for this 'cause I would like to finally know!!! lol...... And, yes, I do MOSTLY wear pretty loose-fitting, normal, casual clothing!!! And, no, I don't include anyone from here in this as I'm talking about people I have encountered, etc., in PERSON!!! lol.......... Anyways, I would just like to know!!! lol............ Ok.... TIME TO DUCK !!! lol............

*** Martha ***

Latino men? do you mean young Mexican boys shipped up from Mexico en mass to work for the agribusiness conglomorites in California?

April 13th, 2004 02:34 PM
glencar Luckily, Martha resisted their wiles...
April 13th, 2004 02:36 PM
MarthaMyDear I just want to know why Riki Martin wasn't one of them!!! I'm not getting out of this one easy... I can tell... LOL!!!!!!! Oh, boy... HE!!! HE!!! Well, I'm sorry if I offended anyone...

*** Martha ***
April 13th, 2004 02:36 PM
Some Guy 975
April 13th, 2004 02:40 PM
MarthaMyDear I would say most Latino men here, TTM!!! lol......... They DO seem to notice when you get older, though... FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, why do you think that is that they are so, um, HORNY or WHAT?!?!?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!! LOL!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance if you can let me know because it has ACTUALLY perplexed the HELL out of me my whole LIFE!!! lol...

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Yes, I do live in Southern California... lol..... LOL!!!!!!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
April 13th, 2004 02:42 PM
glencar Ricky Martin is more likely to sexually harass Joshy, if you know what I'm saying...
April 13th, 2004 02:43 PM
MarthaMyDear You know... I can see that... lol............... :P
April 13th, 2004 02:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
HE!!! HE!!! Well, I'm sorry if I offended anyone...

Hell no. I was just speaking from my own experience. The Portuguese and the Spanish always treated me like I was a king or something in years past. Come home to New England and "you're" just another piece of shit. Oh it's great to be home.
April 13th, 2004 02:44 PM
glencar You spent a lot of time down there, TTM?
April 13th, 2004 02:45 PM
jb
April 13th, 2004 02:45 PM
glencar Now that was somewhat clever!
April 13th, 2004 02:47 PM
Bloozehound

April 13th, 2004 02:52 PM
MarthaMyDear Actually, it almost always seems to happen on the street when I am walking and outside, etc., and when I drive but it doesn't happen that much anymore, which I don't get... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just the same type of thing as what construction workers do so, no, it's not just Latinos, of course... Maybe it's just because there are alot of Latinos HERE!!! lol............ Anyways, some women don't like it and I am one of them... There was even a web site about this (but I don't think it's running anymore) called Street Harrasssment Project, but it's about anyone who harrasses people on the street, etc... And, it's up for discussion on what is considered harrassment... I just find it wierd and unsafe to "pick-up" on people on the street, etc., if that is the point... I just can't figure it out... lol........... Anyways, thank you for your input!!! lol.............

*** Martha ***
Page: 1 2 3 4 5