ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 - Baron Wolman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Parmy Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-10-03 01:47 PM
egon HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-10-03 03:02 PM
FPM C10
Pam .......................

Let me be the very first here at the board to wish you a belated very very very Happy Happy Happy Birthday !

I believe Steve Stone and Chip Carey are going to wish you a very Happy B-Day today as well during the Cubs Game .

I don't know how I come up with this stuff!
04-10-03 03:24 PM
Joey " I don't know how I come up with this stuff ! "

Fleabit , you make young Joesy sniggle !

I would like to clutch you to my bosom , softly and gently stroke your young sweaty little fleabit forehead , and just say , " Thanks " for seeing Steely Dan with me in Denver this August 4th .

JACKY !!!!!!!!!!!
04-10-03 03:32 PM
parmeda I am sitting here, laughing my ass off with tears running down my cheeks...
To all of you, thank you so very, very much...your well wishes and these pictures (Damn, there's some good ones!)have touched the tender spot that I have for everyone here.

...and fuck the mascara!
mmmwwwhhhaaaaaa! my sweets...thank you
And BTW, I received some flowers today with no name on them. They kinda look like the ones Mick was holding in a photo on another thread. Hmmm....do ya think?!!!

P.S.
LadyJ & Voo..."SNEAKS!"
(Thank You!)
04-10-03 04:24 PM
Factory Girl Have a great Birthday, Parmy-my fellow triplet! Smoke a few joints, drink a few beers...listen to some Stones!

04-10-03 05:11 PM
Honky Tonk Man HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Alex
04-10-03 05:17 PM
stewed & Keefed A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

STEVE
04-10-03 07:16 PM
gypsy Happy Birthday, Parmeda! You are one cool chick, and I hope you have a great birthday!
04-10-03 07:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot I have your present almost finished. I'm just waiting on a couple of things to arrive in the mail.

Happy B-day to a great Stones babe.

Hope you get your pie eaten. Finger lickin' good!

Hugs,
SS
04-10-03 08:15 PM
gypsy How could I have forgotten pie?!!
May ALL the chicks of the RO board get their pie eaten...and eaten well!
04-10-03 10:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK then.

Stop on over.

I've been doing push ups with my tongue.

Me lick you long time.

04-10-03 11:05 PM
Fiji Joe Happy Birthday Pam! Many more of course
04-11-03 07:07 PM
icydanger happy new year ahead parmy
04-11-03 11:00 PM
gypsy Ugh. That's just the thing, SS. It's not the licking...well, yeah, licking is a part of it...but, you can't just lick the pie. You have a lot to learn. Be over at 5:00 PM sharp on Monday. I'll show you the ropes.
04-12-03 01:08 AM
Sir Stonesalot HA!

YOU are gonna show ME the ropes on pie eating?

And just how much pie have YOU eaten my dear?

Girl, I can do things with my tongue that you never even dreamed of. The lick is just part of the arsenal.

I won't go into details on the board. You know, can't be having people stealing my signature moves.

Right Joey!?!

Well...OK...just one. Listen up boys, this takes some practice. I call this the "Jumping Jack Flash". First, find the clitty. Yes, guys, it really does exist. Now, put the tip of your tongue just below the base of the clitty. GENTLY, bring your upper teeth down onto the base of the clitty. Kinda grasping the clitty betwixt teeth and tongue. The key is to be gentle. DO NOT BITE THE CLITTY, no matter how tempted. Like I said, gentle is the key here. Get a firm grip on the hips or thighs....you are about to go for a ride. Now, with the clitty gently grasped betwixt tongue and teeth...start humming "Jumping Jack Flash"....and HOLD ON TIGHT. If you don't have a good firm hold you will go flying. The practice part is not breaking contact, and not getting bucked off.

This can be used as a warm up if you just hum a few bars...or as a finishing move...you may have to go all the way through the second verse, maybe even into the bridge. I recommend just doing it as a warm up though. It's a good ice breaker, so to speak.

Gypsy, that's just one. And it's only a B move. You want the A moves....you gotta earn 'em. I don't whip 'em out for just anyone.

I can tie cherry stems into a knot just using my tongue and chompers. I'm an average looking guy, but I've always had good looking chicks. The only reason for that, that I can figure out, is because I eat pie like a champ.

So, you bring your pie to me, and I'll show YOU some things that'll curl your toes good. I ain't travelling anywhere...I don't need to.

04-12-03 01:24 AM
gypsy Move to the head of the class, SS! Your "B-move" is a move that 90% of the male population don't even know about. Kudos to SS for his pie eating techniques. It would do you other boys some good to learn from SS! *ahem Joey!*
But, then again, my Joey is slowly weaning himself off of sheep and back to 'humans.' So, it'll take him some time. Dolly never was much for having her pie eaten. Poor stupid bitch.
04-12-03 01:38 AM
Sir Stonesalot What can I say...it's a gift G. I believe that God gives everyone a special talent. I wish my talent was playing guitar...but instead it's eating pie.

You think the "JJF" was good...you should get yoursaelf around "the twister". THAT one I will not divulge...it's mine. I may very well be the only man in the United States that can even do it.

Funny enough, I learned it from a drunken French guy in Zermatt Switzerland. It must have looked rather strange, two drunk guys sticking their tongues out at each other for 20 minutes. But it's 20 minutes that made me into a PRO pie eater.

OK, enough about this....

How 'bout them Stones!
04-12-03 03:56 AM
parmeda I would love to have a visual aid of you and the French guy, SS...
04-12-03 04:28 AM
MarthaMyDear WOW!!! Another Aries!!! COOL!!! I'm a Gemini and Aries people always seem to crack me up... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, PARMY, and I hope you had an EXCELLENT day and MANY MORE TO COME!!! Take care, PEACE, and KEEP ROCKIN'!!!

*** Martha ***
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003