ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 - Baron Wolman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Parmy Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-10-03 05:50 AM
Parmeda Fan

Thanks Voodoo for hosting the image
04-10-03 05:56 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Hey babe, happy birthday!!
04-10-03 06:09 AM
Pattie
Happy birthday fellow triplet!
04-10-03 06:15 AM
TracyGene Hey ,Happy Birthday!I know your a "dog lover" as I am too,got four of them,love them to death.Hope you have a really special birthday.
04-10-03 06:18 AM
magicwoman happy birthday parmeda!
04-10-03 06:22 AM
stonedinaustralia hey pam - happy birthday to you
04-10-03 06:59 AM
Jumacfly happy Birthday pam, may the good lord shine a light on you!!!

cheers
JU
04-10-03 07:17 AM
LadyJane Happy Birthday, my fellow RO Sistah!!

I think I speak for everyone when I say you are truly one of the nicest people on this Board. We love you and wish you the very best on your special day!!

Now pack your bags and get on that plane. Mick is waiting and WE WANT DETAILS!!! May all your Jagglicious dreams come true!!

LadyJ.

PS. Check your PM.

04-10-03 07:29 AM
RubyFriday
04-10-03 07:45 AM
luxury1 Happy Birthday Wild One!
And Ruby Friday's photo?? Man, I never seen that one before. He looks just a little too good. WHat a great birthday gift for you! Party on........
04-10-03 08:06 AM
scope Happy Birthday Pam. Party long and hard girl.
04-10-03 08:19 AM
throbby Happy Birthday Parmeda!

04-10-03 08:48 AM
sirfito Happy Birthday to you!
Fito
04-10-03 08:58 AM
telecaster Happy BDay Pam, I will drink to your health tonight!

Wow, 21 eh?
04-10-03 09:10 AM
nankerphelge Wham Bam, Happy B'day Pam!!

Hey Mick looks eager to dispel that nasty rumour about the McPackage!!

Go for it -- you the right person for the "job" (so to speak)!
04-10-03 09:11 AM
steel driving hammer Happy Happy!

WOW, one babe after another!

I'd like to read your review on the Rolling Clone show...
04-10-03 09:36 AM
Irina Happy Birth-day (and every day ) to You
04-10-03 09:46 AM
Scot Rocks Happy Brithday, Pam

Have a great day and all the best for the future.

Ciao

Mark
04-10-03 09:55 AM
jb Dear Pam,
Getting to know you through our "Rocks-Off" board has been a wonderful experience. Your kindness and generosity has been overwhelming. You are a very special lady and I am honored to have you as a friend. Have a great birthday and god willing, we will see each other at MSG in 04!!!
[Edited by jb]
04-10-03 10:01 AM
Zeeta happy B day!

keep it rockin' baby!

Matt!
04-10-03 10:34 AM
Maxlugar Have a great Birthday Parma-jon!

MACKY!
04-10-03 11:33 AM
moy happy birthday parmeda
04-10-03 11:43 AM
littleredrooster Have your best birthday celebration EVER!!!!!
04-10-03 11:59 AM
Madafaka HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
04-10-03 12:04 PM
Riffhard Oh Pammy,Pamy,Pamy......Happy frickin' burffday!!29 again Pam?

Riffhard
04-10-03 12:22 PM
Martha Dear Pam,

HAPPY frickin' BIRTHDAY to the most Mick Jagger lovin' woman on this message board....!! Ok, I know it's neck and neck with some of the other women here..but today you get to be number one! So let Mick pull back those covers and jump right on in there with him...and the hell with everything else..I mean, after all, what are birthdays for if not for complete and utter pleasure...joy and happiness! LOL

I hope to get the chance to meet you when we come to Chicago in June (a wedding)...will touch base with you before then privately. It would be a gas to meet you.

Have a wonderful birthday...celebrate as long as you want..(I go for days and days now that I'm older and so much more mature...lol)....and get your Stonesicated fix on!!!!!!!

Love and hugs to you darlin'
Martha
04-10-03 12:35 PM
Moonisup happy B-day Pam!

love,

rik
04-10-03 01:08 PM
J.J.Flash Happy Birthday dear Parmeda. Lots and lots of Health and Happiness!! Keep Rocking!
04-10-03 01:25 PM
Doxa Hyv�� syntym�p�iv��, Parmeda!

As you can suggest that means the same everyone here is saying but in Finnish - the language of even MICK JAGGER knows. Well, he knows only two words but those very words suits very well to YOU. It is MIK� PIMU! ("what a chick!"). That�s Micky...

Doxa
04-10-03 01:28 PM
Joey Pam .......................

Let me be the very first here at the board to wish you a very very Happy Happy Birthday !

I believe Steve Stone and Chip Carey are going to wish you a very Happy B-Day today as well during the Cubs Game .

Speaking of Steve Stone , did you see David Letterman last evening ????????? He said ,

" Ladies and Gentlemen , I have some good news and some bad news for you . The good news is that , ' Iraq is ours ! ' . The bad news .................' Iraq is Ours !!!! '

Ahhh , Ahhhh , Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ****************** ..............................Barf !

JACKY !
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003