ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
© Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith hung out his laundry ! The picture, here ! Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th April 2006 11:10 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
He isn't hanging his bandanas on the terrce to make it look "homey"..this is truly humiliating..I blame his fucking wife!!

it reminds me of the homeless guys that line up their stuff out on the street to dry after a rainy night

truly embarassing behavior from a mulit-millionare. Surprised The Four Seasons or whatever 5 star hotel they were at would even permit it.
13th April 2006 11:11 AM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

it reminds me of the homeless guys that line up their stuff out on the street to dry after a rainy night

truly embarassing behavior from a mulit-millionare. Surprised The Four Seasons or whatever 5 star hotel they were at would even permit it.

Does Chris Robinson hang out his thong at the Days Inn?
13th April 2006 11:15 AM
Saint Sway your attempts to deflect Keith's embarrassing hobo behavior are lame.
13th April 2006 11:15 AM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Keith hides the baldness and no ne, not even pati, is involved. The bandanna and hair powder are working, but he stillneeds donar hair to fill it in more.....
13th April 2006 11:20 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Well at least he hasn't succumbed to a wig or a facelift. Yet.
13th April 2006 11:29 AM
Break The Spell If he just needs a quick hair replacement surgery, its only $5,000, surely he can afford that. It would sure beat hauling all those bandana's around.
13th April 2006 06:50 PM
the good
quote:
jb wrote:

Keith hides the baldness and no ne, not even pati, is involved. The bandanna and hair powder are working, but he stillneeds donar hair to fill it in more.....

Hair powder?
13th April 2006 08:44 PM
GotToRollMe Let's just hope he doesn't go all Daryl on us and shave it completely. I don't think I could bear it.
14th April 2006 02:17 PM
J.J.Flash Despite the laundry thing, Keith looks awesome!

P.S.: I miss this place......miss many regulars here....

Joshy, send my best regards to T. Santos!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
14th April 2006 02:21 PM
jb
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Despite the laundry thing, Keith looks awesome!

P.S.: I miss this place......miss many regulars here....

Joshy, send my best regards to T. Santos!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]

ZWhere the hell hav e you been!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been sorely moissed by all!!!!!!!!!
14th April 2006 02:32 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
jb wrote:
He isn't hanging his bandanas on the terrce to make it look "homey"..this is truly humiliating..I blame his fucking wife!!

Patti Hansen is not doing Keef's laundry. Its kinda cool that Keef is a self-sufficient toughy. He doesn't need those wusess-Blondie & Bernard.
14th April 2006 02:43 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:

ZWhere the hell hav e you been!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been sorely moissed by all!!!!!!!!!

I was deeply concerned about Pug's efforts to our cause Josh......I fear the worst...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)