ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
Đ Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith hung out his laundry ! The picture, here ! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th April 2006 05:24 PM
Jeep It's on the front page of the 13th april (today down under)edition of the Melbourne Herald Sun :

Close up :

Also an article :

Papa is a Rolling Stone
Jacqueline Freegard
13apr06

ROCK god Sir Mick Jagger was first and foremost a proud dad when he arrived at Melbourne airport yesterday.

Six-year-old Lucas Jagger emerged from the Rolling Stones' chartered jet holding tightly to his superstar dad's hand.
Lucas, Jagger's son with Brazilian model and TV presenter Luciana Morad, added to the strong family feel of the Australian leg of the Stones' world tour.

Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood all arrived with relatives in tow.

The Stones will perform their A Bigger Bang show to the sold-out Rod Laver Arena tonight.

After touching down at Melbourne airport late yesterday afternoon, the band was ferried directly to the Park Hyatt hotel amid tight security.

Jagger travelled by black BMW with Lucas. The rest of the band followed in luxury vans.

Guitarist Richards looked relaxed, grinning and waving as he arrived.

And he wasted no time making himself at home.

A shirtless Richards hung out washing, including his trademark bandanna, on the railing outside his hotel room.

His wife, Patti Hansen, left the hotel soon after the band arrived, followed by drummer Charlie Watts in another car. Jagger was not seen to leave.

Richards' daughter Theodora, who came to Melbourne as a Grand Prix ambassador, was seen visiting her father in Sydney on Monday.

The world's greatest rock 'n' roll band has an equally large entourage.

More than 200 people are on hand to make sure everything runs smoothly during the Melbourne stay.

The Stones' staff list includes musicians, road crew, personal assistants, caterers, accountants, drivers, film crew, masseurs and medical staff.

The ageing rockers played to almost 60,000 people in Sydney on Tuesday night. Some fans paid up to $1200 to see them.

A Bigger Bang is the highest-grossing tour of all time.

The group flies out of Melbourne tomorrow to New Zealand.
12th April 2006 05:28 PM
Saint Sway fer christsakes... doesnt he have paid employees to take care of his laundry??!??!?!?!???

wtf?? Did Blondie over sleep?? Inexcusable!!!!!!
12th April 2006 05:57 PM
caro
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
fer christsakes... doesnt he have paid employees to take care of his laundry??!??!?!?!???

He looks like he's wondering about that too!
12th April 2006 06:13 PM
Saint Sway its b#llshit for Blondie & Bernard to head off to breakfast without picking up Keith's laundry 1st. They should be fired.
12th April 2006 06:13 PM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
fer christsakes... doesnt he have paid employees to take care of his laundry??!??!?!?!???

wtf?? Did Blondie over sleep?? Inexcusable!!!!!!

Good lord

That isn't his laundy. Keith ties bandanas and scarfs all over his hotel room whereever he is to make it "homey"

Media gets it wrong again and you guys bite
12th April 2006 06:16 PM
Saint Sway maybe around INSIDE his room. But he was clearly hanging those scarves outside because they smelled and needed to be aired out.

(much like the entire horn section)
12th April 2006 06:18 PM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
maybe around INSIDE his room. But he was clearly hanging those scarves outside because they smelled and needed to be aired out.

(much like the entire horn section)

No...... If you notice on most of the headers and pics of Keith on hotel balconies the scarfs are always there

Does Chris Robinson were boxers or briefs?
12th April 2006 06:21 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Does Chris Robinson were boxers or briefs?

... asks the guy who knows way too much info about Keiths hotel room habits
12th April 2006 06:28 PM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

... asks the guy who knows way too much info about Keiths hotel room habits

Ever read a book on The Stones?

Ever?

It is mentioned in most of them

As for myself, I go commando
12th April 2006 07:02 PM
lotsajizz God...agreement again...commando as long as the prostate allows....

12th April 2006 07:17 PM
Scottfree Sadly, humiliated....
12th April 2006 07:44 PM
Daethgod Keef could have taken his laundry to the hotesl laundromat, as according to jb and crew the laundromat was 'wide open', and ' plenty of machines were available..' and in the dryer section was ' people sitting down..'

getting sick of the 'spin' by peeps who are not only NOT at these shows, but not even in our country.

The greatest rock n roll band in the world are here, on farken fire .. and they deserve the greatest fans in the world..

not a bunch of cynical washed up whiners

bring on Melb !

12th April 2006 08:18 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
Keef could have taken his laundry to the hotesl laundromat, as according to jb and crew the laundromat was 'wide open', and ' plenty of machines were available..' and in the dryer section was ' people sitting down..'

getting sick of the 'spin' by peeps who are not only NOT at these shows, but not even in our country.

The greatest rock n roll band in the world are here, on farken fire .. and they deserve the greatest fans in the world..

not a bunch of cynical washed up whiners

bring on Melb !

That is some brilliant posting right there Daeth! For that I award you this---->

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
12th April 2006 10:49 PM
the good Is Keith developing man boobs?
13th April 2006 12:44 AM
Bruno
Wait a minute: I donīt think the kid itīs Lucas... he looks like Gabriel.
13th April 2006 03:01 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Bruno wrote:

Wait a minute: I donīt think the kid itīs Lucas... he looks like Gabriel.

It's definitely Gabriel.
13th April 2006 03:11 AM
Altamont Wait a minute. You're saying that this little dark haired kid

is Gabriel? The article says it's Lucas. Gabriel is the little nose picking blonde kid from "Being Mick", right?
13th April 2006 03:22 AM
FotiniD Hair color changes as kids grow up! Remember, Marlon was blond.
But on yesterday's header his face looks defitely like Gabriel... Unless they both look so alike
13th April 2006 03:30 AM
Altamont Or maybe Mick is coloring his kids hair with a new kind of dye!? Maybe Mick bought little Lucas a weave! Wasn't that a hot debate recently?
13th April 2006 07:02 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
the good wrote:
Is Keith developing man boobs?

I don't see it myself. Besides, Keith's still skinny as ever, no fat to sag down there. I like his decorating sense.
13th April 2006 08:14 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Jeep wrote:

Hmm, judging from the looks of it, Keith's room won't be too hard to spot once they're in town
13th April 2006 08:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Wait a minute. You're saying that this little dark haired kid

is Gabriel? The article says it's Lucas. Gabriel is the little nose picking blonde kid from "Being Mick", right?

That kid in the pic is Gabriel, too big to be Lucas. Gabriel is growing like a weed.
13th April 2006 09:03 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

That kid in the pic is Gabriel, too big to be Lucas. Gabriel is growing like a weed.

Indeed he is. He's like a Mick with latino flavor. I wonder if he'll go into music later on.
13th April 2006 09:35 AM
GotToRollMe Those sunglasses have got to go.
13th April 2006 09:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Indeed he is. He's like a Mick with latino flavor. I wonder if he'll go into music later on.

After he does his homework. I got a feeling Mick is a bastard about that.
13th April 2006 09:45 AM
Make It Funky haha.. what about those CHP/aviator one's Mick was wearing at some OSCARS party last month with L'Wren??

We should create a sunglasses thread.. the ones they have worn over the years...

remember those red plaster squared ones Mick had in '66??

Cheers.
13th April 2006 09:50 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Make It Funky wrote:
We should create a sunglasses thread.. the ones they have worn over the years...

...and call it "Shades of the Stones." (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
13th April 2006 09:50 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Make It Funky wrote:
haha.. what about those CHP/aviator one's Mick was wearing at some OSCARS party last month with L'Wren??

remember those red plaster squared ones Mick had in '66??

Cheers.

Bono has the worst taste in sunglasses than any celebrity I know.
13th April 2006 10:17 AM
heymjm
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

After he does his homework. I got a feeling Mick is a bastard about that.

Translation :- "Mick is a caring parent who wants to bring his kids up right". There are already far too many idle rich kids around without Jagger adding to the list.
13th April 2006 10:49 AM
jb He isn't hanging his bandanas on the terrce to make it look "homey"..this is truly humiliating..I blame his fucking wife!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)