ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home...

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cryptic Header! ==> We gotta move! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11th April 2008 12:28 PM
pdog Yay... I'm moving too. I find this a very good omen. A new post count will be awesome! It will be like a reverse penis enlargment or a boob reduction.
11th April 2008 12:28 PM
IanBillen
quote:
glencar wrote:
Why'd you get so low on money? Bad habits?

Actually, I started a few ecommerce businesses (not to mention school ate up all my savings). One is an online retail ebusiness and the other is a remote (and local) automated data backup organization.

You can check them out if you like:

http://valleypurchases.com

http://webfreight.org

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]
11th April 2008 12:30 PM
Joey
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:

Yes. But I have a nice step dad who's bridge is healing, very slowly though.

Just thought I'd cut in, thanks.

Old Habits Die Hard...

Baby Steelie ............

In life there are two types of muffins :

1. ) Regular Muffin

2. ) Stud Muffin

You are of the ' studly ' varietal !!!!!!

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

Baby Joe !

11th April 2008 12:32 PM
steel driving hammer Joey, sometimes you elavate my blood circulation w/ your posts!

Makes me wanna jump for joy or get drunk!

11th April 2008 01:31 PM
Sioux SIGH.....

I will try not to whine, although I HATE change {unless it is a remarkable change for the better}. I love the look and navagation of this board....

But I know that Gazza and Voodoo and Co. will work diligently to get us up and running again, and for that I thank you VERY MUCH! You guys are awesome....
11th April 2008 01:54 PM
gimmekeef Im just praying this doesnt mean Im going to have more time to actually work!
11th April 2008 03:00 PM
Joey
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Joey, sometimes you elavate my blood circulation w/ your posts!

Makes me wanna jump for joy or get drunk!

Baby .........................

I am sending an early spring ' Cold Front ' your way this evening ...... a real NASTY one !!!!!!

Please be careful and do NOT pull a Keith Moon ' 78 on me this weekend . Your C10 Stonesian Brother loves you and my baby Steelie scared me last april when I did not hear from you until August ..... Shiver ......

|
|
V

www.HessCollection.com

11th April 2008 08:38 PM
BONOISLOVE Yes!! No need to worry. There will be still plenty of Bono for all your grandchildren to enjoy.

May you all rest in peace, love & happiness, for all eternity (during this weekend). May you all know that the power of LOVE is here to protect us.
11th April 2008 08:47 PM
Some Guy I'm confused.
11th April 2008 08:59 PM
gotdablouse Good luck with the move, Novogate was ok, but I always hated the archiving and the lack of a search engine.

May I suggest that you just keep one badass forum rather than split it up in different sections like what you have here. It's great to have everything in one place !
12th April 2008 06:40 AM
caro Waah, imagine the possibilities -- no more 500-post-limit, endless political threads ! I'm all tingly.

Apart from that, I agree with gotdablouse's post - forums with subsections are awful IMO. Good luck with the move !
12th April 2008 07:59 AM
FotiniD
quote:
caro wrote:
Apart from that, I agree with gotdablouse's post - forums with subsections are awful IMO. Good luck with the move !

Count me in on that!
Please no subsections
12th April 2008 09:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We already have a great software almost ready! It's on line now!!! but we are reviewing its features and trying to learn some more, the menu for "admin" is different that for "moderators"

We can have headers like the one we have, with a lot of links pictures, etc phpBB does NOT provide that, and in addition to this one we have all the state of the art features of a message board, a great chat room, etc

12th April 2008 10:41 AM
Starbuck chat room? chat rooM???? at RO???

now i can waste even more time at this place!!

still...it won't be the same as listening to lambchop drone on about art movies and sex with fleabit at maxlugar.com....
12th April 2008 03:30 PM
Nasty Habits Hey Voodoo - Check your PM
12th April 2008 08:31 PM
Bitch thanks for the heads up ~ I guess I should clean up my pm box with names and numbers that I keep there.

and

if for some stupid reason I lose you, its been a nice run here at ROCKS OFF, I enjoyed posting and reading the posts here, lots of fun, and many great Stones loving men and women from around the world.

ROCKS OFF RULES!

next stop, Yuku??
Its pretty cool there, btw Shidoobee changed their location to Yuku and its like a world in itself with friend requests, places to store pics and albums, and its quite extensive and very sophisticated. On second thought maybe ROCKS OFF isnt meant to be sophisticated, its more like 'juiced up and sloppy' and 'loose and lusty' or 'my eyes dialate' and 'I need a satisfied mind so help me out right now'

love, Bitch

12th April 2008 09:12 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
thanks for the heads up ~ I guess I should clean up my pm box with names and numbers that I keep there.

and

if for some stupid reason I lose you, its been a nice run here at ROCKS OFF, I enjoyed posting and reading the posts here, lots of fun, and many great Stones loving men and women from around the world.

Why would you lose us? It'll be very easy to register and move all your avatars etc over to the new board...and it will have more features than before - and obviously we'll help out anyone who's having problems changing over.
13th April 2008 04:24 AM
glen759 If donations are needed be sure to let us know please.

Glen
13th April 2008 01:10 PM
Factory Girl Thank you for the good info. I'm glad that I checked LJ's post.

I don't chatty chat, all my bizness is wide-open.

Hey, I love the StudMuffin Tee. I need moi one of those.

I LOVE RO!!!! Can I take my avatars with me to our new home??
[Edited by Factory Girl]
[Edited by Factory Girl]
13th April 2008 02:39 PM
Gazza
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I LOVE RO!!!! Can I take my avatars with me to our new home??

Oh yes.Of course.

All the old features will be available. You'll just need to copy and paste the details from your old profile to the new one.
13th April 2008 04:50 PM
Factory Girl G, some crap popping up when I google RO board. Heads up.
13th April 2008 04:57 PM
Gazza ?

Not that I can see..what search words did you use?
13th April 2008 05:25 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks for all your hard work, Gazza and Voodoo. If you need anything at all, you know where to find me.
13th April 2008 05:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Thanks for all your hard work, Gazza and Voodoo. If you need anything at all, you know where to find me.

13th April 2008 05:59 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
?

Not that I can see..what search words did you use?

I used "rocks off", which is typical.
G, ok for now. May it have been a temporary lapse?
[Edited by Factory Girl]
[Edited by Factory Girl]
13th April 2008 06:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

I used "rocks off", which is typical.
G, ok for now. May it have been a temporary lapse?

From your post I thought you may have used "RO board".

Dont see anything untoward although an image search under "Rocks Off" isnt for the faint hearted.

Nothing to do with us of course.
13th April 2008 06:56 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

From your post I thought you may have used "RO board".

Dont see anything untoward although an image search under "Rocks Off" isnt for the faint hearted.

Nothing to do with us of course.

So, we're not using "RO broad"....ROTFL. Hi, G!
13th April 2008 08:27 PM
Nut Dust which message board host are you guys going with for your new boards?

just curious coz our boards are shutting down too.
13th April 2008 09:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Nut Dust wrote:
which message board host are you guys going with for your new boards?

just curious coz our boards are shutting down too.

I'm back to continue with the move

We're gonna host the message board at our own domain so it will be there 'till the day we want
13th April 2008 09:59 PM
rollerfink are you building your own boards or using something similar to novogate?
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)