ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Sunrgia with thanks Sweet Virgina!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dumbass Hypocrite Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
30th March 2007 03:22 PM
pdog Damn!!!
30th March 2007 03:24 PM
jb The lie of the liberal press exposed once more.....
30th March 2007 03:51 PM
Joey

Fiji ?!

30th March 2007 03:52 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Damn that is a big house. His carbon footprint must be as big as Rosie O'Donnell's ass print.

God bless me.

30th March 2007 03:52 PM
pdog Joey!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
30th March 2007 04:50 PM
Joey

Pdoggy ?!

30th March 2007 04:53 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
dude creeps me out.

Seriously. Theres omething really weird about that guy. Just looking at a picture of Travolta gives me the willies

yeah right...and you sit there and tell me you didn't like pulp fiction. i dare you.
30th March 2007 09:39 PM
Lethargy
quote:
glencar wrote:
What a dumbass!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23390848-details/Air+miles+Travolta+urges+fans+to+%27do+their+bit%27+for+the+environment/article.do

All the global warming hypocritical lecturers are full of shit: Travolta, Streisand, Gore, Edwards, Kerry, Bono, and the rest. They all make me spew Lethargic vomit.
31st March 2007 10:03 AM
Ten Thousand Motels GLOBAL WARMING

31st March 2007 12:00 PM
glencar Is that a still from An Inconvient truth? BTW I tried to get through that flick on Showtime & I only lasted 5 minutes. I swear!
31st March 2007 12:10 PM
The Pretentious Poet The right's so bright - they lead the fight to disprove global warming.
But their sense dearth don't see that Earth is starting its deforming!
Those of us with common sense want a solution found
Before we need six billion holes dug six feet in the ground!
31st March 2007 12:31 PM
the good
quote:
The Pretentious Poet wrote:
The right's so bright - they lead the fight to disprove global warming.
But their sense dearth don't see that Earth is starting its deforming!
Those of us with common sense want a solution found
Before we need six billion holes dug six feet in the ground!

Man made gobal warming is the BIGGEST load of bullshit to come down the pike in quite some time. It will be regarded as one of the great fallacies in the history of science. There is NO sound data behind the idea that man is causing temps to rise. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. If people actually bothered to investigate these things for themselves, they would see how flimsy the evidence is. This mass paranoia has more to do with the resurgence of paganism and worshiping at the feet of the mother goddess than science.
2nd April 2007 08:19 AM
egon he's in that same club as tom cruise right?

the, "i'm so fucking happy & therefore grin like an idiot
and jump on chairs " club

Still, top gun..., grease....; CLASSIC Shit.
2nd April 2007 10:39 AM
Lethargy
quote:
the good wrote:

Man made gobal warming is the BIGGEST load of bullshit to come down the pike in quite some time. It will be regarded as one of the great fallacies in the history of science. There is NO sound data behind the idea that man is causing temps to rise. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. If people actually bothered to investigate these things for themselves, they would see how flimsy the evidence is. This mass paranoia has more to do with the resurgence of paganism and worshiping at the feet of the mother goddess than science.

You're dead on right! But to the panic-stricken environmental activist wackos, it's beyond logic and facts now. To them his is their RELIGION. No amount of reasoning will sway them a single millimeter, which is why I've stopped trying. They have too much emotion invested in this thing, and in the case of the a--wipe politicos (gore, etc.) too much money and power to gain.
2nd April 2007 10:43 AM
MrPleasant No matter how much I try. I just don't "get" smoking.

I need to get addicted to something. Real soon.
2nd April 2007 10:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I need to get addicted to something. Real soon.

Try popping a cherry. If that doesn't get you addicted then try huffing paint.
2nd April 2007 10:53 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Try popping a cherry. If that doesn't get you addicted then try huffing paint.

But NOT that latex shit. Make sure it's oil based paint....the high is alot better.
2nd April 2007 11:03 AM
MrPleasant I will definitely continue to be addicted to alcohol. Some people say it's bad but what do they know?
2nd April 2007 11:06 AM
The Pretentious Poet Lethargy & Good would have us believe
That all on the orb is dandy.
"The lefties," they say, "only try to decieve:
Our air's really sweet like candy!
Our oceans and rivers are clean, so says I!
Our skies have no greenhouse gasses!"
So PP just wants to know where he buy
A pair of their rose colored glasses?
2nd April 2007 11:11 AM
Joey
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I will definitely continue to be addicted to alcohol. Some people say it's bad but what do they know?

MrPleasant ..........................

You make young Joey smile
2nd April 2007 03:16 PM
glencar
quote:
The Pretentious Poet wrote:
Lethargy & Good would have us believe
That all on the orb is dandy.
"The lefties," they say, "only try to decieve:
Our air's really sweet like candy!
Our oceans and rivers are clean, so says I!
Our skies have no greenhouse gasses!"
So PP just wants to know where he buy
A pair of their rose colored glasses?

Oh, so you're Starbuck after all!
2nd April 2007 03:57 PM
Starbuck yes indeed...anyone under 500 posts is definitely me.

i keep the poet locked in a shoebox slightly beneath my medula oblongata.
2nd April 2007 03:58 PM
glencar You are a brilliant man! But why the Carneal thread?
2nd April 2007 04:03 PM
Starbuck dude...herb carneal...what a loss! and on opening day, too! the man was a legend around the midwest. i know summer memories out there consist of sweating in wifebeaters and listening to vanilla ice greatest hits discs and shit, but in the midwest herb's voice WAS summer. giant in baseball broadcasting, the likes of which we won't see again for years. minnesota's own jack buck/red barber.
2nd April 2007 04:47 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
dude...herb carneal...what a loss! and on opening day, too! the man was a legend around the midwest. i know summer memories out there consist of sweating in wifebeaters and listening to vanilla ice greatest hits discs and shit, but in the midwest herb's voice WAS summer. giant in baseball broadcasting, the likes of which we won't see again for years. minnesota's own jack buck/red barber.

LOL Yes, Wife beaters are a childhood memory (the shirts, not the bad actions!). I used to live in Cleveland for a few yrs & their announcers were horrid. Yes, I lived out there during Ice Ice, Baby...
2nd April 2007 05:23 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

You're dead on right! But to the panic-stricken environmental activist wackos, it's beyond logic and facts now. To them his is their RELIGION.

Some more from those notorious panic-stricken environmental activist wackos....the U.S. Supreme Court, in a landmark ruling, issued a decision this morning that rejected every argument made by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to avoid regulating carbon dioxide emitted by vehicles as a greenhouse gas.
The court, in a narrow 5-4 decision, cited volumes of evidence showing that human induced carbon dioxide contributes to climate change and the EPA is charged through the Clean Air Act to do something about that.
The decision in Massachusetts et al v. the Environmental Protection Agency, found that the state had standing to press its case, and that it would be harmed by the loss of coastal land as climate change forces sea levels to rise.

Those damn wackos.

OK now

Cazart!!
2nd April 2007 07:13 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Some more from those notorious panic-stricken environmental activist wackos....the U.S. Supreme Court, in a landmark ruling, issued a decision this morning that rejected every argument made by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to avoid regulating carbon dioxide emitted by vehicles as a greenhouse gas.
The court, in a narrow 5-4 decision, cited volumes of evidence showing that human induced carbon dioxide contributes to climate change and the EPA is charged through the Clean Air Act to do something about that.
The decision in Massachusetts et al v. the Environmental Protection Agency, found that the state had standing to press its case, and that it would be harmed by the loss of coastal land as climate change forces sea levels to rise.

Those damn wackos.

OK now

Cazart!!

I like to jog behind buses to prove that emmisions are good for you...
10th April 2007 09:17 AM
_Boomy_

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)