ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Sunrgia with thanks Sweet Virgina!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dumbass Hypocrite Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
30th March 2007 01:02 PM
glencar What a dumbass!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23390848-details/Air+miles+Travolta+urges+fans+to+%27do+their+bit%27+for+the+environment/article.do
30th March 2007 01:03 PM
Saint Sway dude creeps me out.

Seriously. Theres omething really weird about that guy. Just looking at a picture of Travolta gives me the willies
30th March 2007 01:03 PM
jb Pretty cool house.
30th March 2007 01:05 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
dude creeps me out.

Seriously. Theres omething really weird about that guy. Just looking at a picture of Travolta gives me the willies

About a month ago there was a picture posted of Travolta giving another man a full-on mouth kiss whilst his wife waited up in the plane. Not sure what THAT meant!
30th March 2007 01:06 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Pretty cool house.

Yes, Algore's got a nice one too. But the point here is their hypocrisy, Joshy. Buying carbon offsets isn't the same as living sanely & they both should stop preaching whilst living in sin!
30th March 2007 01:14 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, Algore's got a nice one too. But the point here is their hypocrisy, Joshy. Buying carbon offsets isn't the same as living sanely & they both should stop preaching whilst living in sin!

Damn that is a big house. His carbon footprint must be as big as Rosie O'Donnell's ass print.

God bless me.
30th March 2007 01:17 PM
Nellcote Maxy, those two words have just caused me to park the scallops I had for lunch outside my body:
Rosie Odonuts
She must be stopped!
I thought Barbara Wawa was a hope, however, she's neutered her, as well as the rest of the view.
It will be Rosie & The View before long, then just Rosie, again.
30th March 2007 01:19 PM
Saint Sway he's friends with tom cruise too

and he has that wierd eddie munster hair line

one of the rooms in that house is probably full of frozen heads
30th March 2007 01:21 PM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Damn that is a big house. His carbon footprint must be as big as Rosie O'Donnell's ass print.

God bless me.

God Bless You indeed! You are a posting genius, a word that's tossed around waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too casually these days.
30th March 2007 01:23 PM
Jumping Jack Rosie has gone off the deep end, even by wacko lefty media standards, and ABC won't have any choice but to dump her. The ratings are in the toilet and her comments are as assine as they are humiliating for a major network.
30th March 2007 01:24 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
God Bless You indeed! You are a posting genius, a word that's tossed around waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too casually these days.

Thanks, fellow A-Lister. Not sure what is going on around here lately with the B, C and D-List stuff flying around. I see you doing your part though and that's good.

Keep up the good work.

30th March 2007 01:25 PM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Thanks, fellow A-Lister. Not sure what is going on around here lately with the B, C and D-List stuff flying around. I see you doing your part though and that's good.

Keep up the good work.

That Back Channel stuff keeps rearing its ugly head. Like al qaeda, it'll never die.
30th March 2007 01:26 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Rosie has gone off the deep end, even by wacko lefty media standards, and ABC won't have any choice but to dump her. The ratings are in the toilet and her comments are as assine as they are humiliating for a major network.

I see you've "sobered" up enough to resume regular watching of "The View"..?.....lol....then do you segway over to Ellen Degenerate??
30th March 2007 01:27 PM
glencar
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Rosie has gone off the deep end, even by wacko lefty media standards, and ABC won't have any choice but to dump her. The ratings are in the toilet and her comments are as assine as they are humiliating for a major network.

I watched today because O'Reilly REALLY tore into her but she was pretty quiet at the points that I caught her. Apparently she made comments claiming that 9-11 was a plot & that those Brit sailors knew where they were going & it was all another plot to cause a war w/Iran. She's fucking nutty.
30th March 2007 01:39 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glencar wrote:
About a month ago there was a picture posted of Travolta giving another man a full-on mouth kiss whilst his wife waited up in the plane. Not sure what THAT meant!

I'm your photo assistant, Glenny. I accentuate your
posting brilliance.

30th March 2007 01:39 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
& that those Brit sailors knew where they were going & it was all another plot to cause a war w/Iran. She's fucking nutty.

Yes and defensive linemen never try to bait their opponents into jumping the snap!
30th March 2007 01:48 PM
glencar
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

I'm your photo assistant, Glenny. I accentuate your
posting brilliance.

You have your own posting brlliance that the hatred of teh small-minded CANNOT detract from. You truly are sweet!
30th March 2007 01:49 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Yes and defensive linemen never try to bait their opponents into jumping the snap!

We shall see. The Brits are our lapdogs in all this, no?
30th March 2007 01:58 PM
Mr Jimmy the persian gulf of tonkin
30th March 2007 02:02 PM
The Pretentious Poet Insult those you think you must: macca, bono, or keno.
Just please, don't ever ever knock my Vinny Barbarino!
30th March 2007 02:03 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
We shall see. The Brits are our lapdogs in all this, no?

They are currently sitting in the proxy seat!
30th March 2007 02:04 PM
glencar Another brilliant sock puppet!
30th March 2007 02:04 PM
Mr Jimmy and whatever happened to hottsie tottsie?
30th March 2007 02:09 PM
jb I like the way the house is able to handle both the private jets and the commercial size plane. Glencar, can he get commercial clearance to take off from his property ? As far as the kiss, I have a few friends/relatives who kiss me when we see each other....not on the mouth , but on the cheek...it may not mean anything.
30th March 2007 02:11 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

They are currently sitting in the proxy seat!

Yes, it is perfectly normal to assume the US is scheming for war and not a country that hangs teenage girls for "gettin' down on it". Makes sense.

30th March 2007 02:11 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I like the way the house is able to handle both the private jets and the commercial size plane. Glencar, can he get commercial clearance to take off from his property ? As far as the kiss, I have a few friends/relatives who kiss me when we see each other....not on the mouth , but on the cheek...it may not mean anything.

Yes but do they blow you as well?

He can get commercial clearance although I've a feeling that he's flying GA. He was once very rude to an ATC in the EWR area. Called him "Buddy Boy" & that particular guy is a hot-blooded Italian & didn't appreciate that sort of backtalk nohow!
30th March 2007 02:12 PM
monkey_man
quote:
jb wrote:
I like the way the house is able to handle both the private jets and the commercial size plane. Glencar, can he get commercial clearance to take off from his property ?

It's a community where all the houses have planes and access to a shared private runway.
30th March 2007 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes but do they blow you as well?

He can get commercial clearance although I've a feeling that he's flying GA. He was once very rude to an ATC in the EWR area. Called him "Buddy Boy" & that particular guy is a hot-blooded Italian & didn't appreciate that sort of backtalk nohow!

No...I mean male realtives who kiss me....it is not something I like, but I accept it. Travolta is a powerful man, with plenty of friends .....he is not a guy I would cross.
30th March 2007 02:14 PM
glencar What fancy town does fancy boy live in? And are rim job part of the community fees?
30th March 2007 02:14 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

No...I mean male realtives who kiss me....it is not something I like, but I accept it. Travolta is a powerful man, with plenty of friends .....he is not a guy I would cross.

He's a douchebag although I've read that his biker movie is doing a'ight.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)