ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Voodoo Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
April 5th, 2005 08:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
happy birthday Voodoo

I shall down a shot Patrón in your honor tonight...

make that 2...

no 3.....

ok 5 or 6 should do...

Bloosy! let's make that 7 times 7!!

Reserva del Patrón for you next time as my cousin-in-law make it
April 5th, 2005 08:59 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Happy birthday Gerardo! I'm sorry that these burfday wishes come a day late,but I have been fighting for my life lately with a very bad cold/flu. I am now back to 100%,and will proceed to immediatly start drinking heavily in your honor! After puking in my sock drawer at 5:00pm I will piss in the dirty clothes hamper at 6:00pm all in honor of your brilliance! Carry on.

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]

LOL Riffy, your words made me laugh out loud, hope the puke and the piss are already cleaned your flu gone and you good vibes always flowing in all direction

What a pity our meeting in NYC was too short but I still remember your heavy-voice

Let's rock!
April 5th, 2005 09:02 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Happy Birthday, Voo baby!!

Factory Girl!! Darling!

What a pity we couldn't meet in NYC after the MSG show, let me tell ya I was waiting for a girl and my feet were getting wet

Love ya!
April 5th, 2005 09:06 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
What the hell, I'll have one or two for ya as well!

Best wishes chief, Voo!
Happy Birthday!!

Hey my dearest Canadian dude don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up? Another birthday and getting old but the older I get the younger I act LOL

Long long time since we know each other hope the next time I call you I have more luck!

April 5th, 2005 09:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Happy Birthday Gerardo!

Hey Glen (can't call you Glenie LOL)

Great to have you another year as on my cyberbuddies, hope one day we will meet we gotta meet
April 5th, 2005 09:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
moy wrote:
happy birthday gerardo

I don't know how I love you so much darling!

Kisses and huges
April 5th, 2005 09:11 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
akissaway wrote:
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Gerardo, and many more. Hope to meet you on the tour.

Yes honey we need to meet and soon

your pal down the border Voodoo aka akiss4yaalways
April 5th, 2005 09:21 AM
Zeeta Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!

Hope you had a blast man! Not too much acid I hope!
April 5th, 2005 11:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Happy Birthday Gerardo!

Thanks for this and...
April 5th, 2005 11:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Feliz birtado, mi amigo!

...and thanks for this

twice is always better

LOL
April 5th, 2005 11:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Yep, that's our Voodoo, an un-Marxist classy act
Gerardo, the new cd hasn't arrived yet but I'll let you know once it does and I make out all the Spanish words

Rock on Voodoo!

Fotini the only one I sent is the one you told me that was damaged by your local Post Office or the mailman and I have not sent another as I'm waiting for your comments, last one was But I think perhaps I can make it play, it's not completely broken. I'll give it a shot tonight but it's clear in this reply that you couldn't play so I?m gonna send you another my Greek "fiend"
April 5th, 2005 11:21 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Besos sonoros para ti también y en todas partes

Now you made me blush

Very sweet you are replying to everyone of us in person!
April 5th, 2005 11:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Zack wrote:
Sorry I'm days late, Voodoo. Happy Birthday. If what I gather is correct, you share a birthday with my old Dad (who turned 78). You're in good company!

Hey Zack hope everybody is super and back to normal in sunny Sri Lanka! Probably it will never be the same but the best wishes to you and your family!

Sincerely
Gerardo from sunny wonderland
April 6th, 2005 02:50 AM
FotiniD
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Fotini the only one I sent is the one you told me that was damaged by your local Post Office or the mailman and I have not sent another as I'm waiting for your comments, last one was But I think perhaps I can make it play, it's not completely broken. I'll give it a shot tonight but it's clear in this reply that you couldn't play so I?m gonna send you another my Greek "fiend"

Voodoo you got PM!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood