ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Voodoo Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
April 4th, 2005 09:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
here! here!

happy birthday, amigo! many happy returns.

hey daddy! thanks amigo mnuchas gracias... I still owe you some stuff from the previous tree and it's not my fault LOL

Well you made me remember that
April 4th, 2005 09:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
egon wrote:
happy birthday voodoo.

the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th heineken tonight will be to your health!

Hope to have the 5th one together soon, but now I know it's late my dearest Dutchie in France, see ya on the tour
April 4th, 2005 09:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:
happy birthday to you

Thanks so muy my dear Britisht back street girl

Love
Gerardo
April 4th, 2005 09:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
happy birthday Gerardo, may Chuck and his turkeys be with you..

anyway, have a beer or 10
all the best for you,

Rik

My dear gross and perverted dutchie, may god bless you forever but the devil may take your Chuck and his ugly and disgusting turkeys to hell LOL... well not Chuck but the turkeys I am sure than even the worst cold turkey is better than those
April 4th, 2005 09:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Feliz cumpleaños Gerardo! Espero que la pases bárbaro con todos tus familiares y tus seres queridos.
Muchas gracias por mantener activo este maravilloso lugar.
Salud!
Espero que estés sobrio cuando leas esto! Jajaja!

No estaba sobrio cuando lo leí por lo que lo aprecié muy intensamente pero ahora que estoy sobrio quiero agradecer de nuevo como los hice en BdP

Madafaka es la ley bastardos...
April 4th, 2005 09:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Nelly my dearest friend thanks so much for this!
April 4th, 2005 09:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Voodoo must be celebrating heavily. He hasnt changed the header.
Good for you Voodoo!! Here's to another year of madness and music.
Tour '05!!

Well I could change the header that day but it was a confusion between Gazza and I as he changed the header those days but he sent me a message mentioning the Northern Ireland - England match and I got stoned and I missed it

Good fo you Luxy, hope to meet you again for the third time and of course Throbby soon

Another year of madness for sure, but music and tour until I see it
April 4th, 2005 09:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Whoa...I'm creepin' in just before midnight and I have to agree with Luxy...Voo is MIA, lol.

I sure hope that nobody has lit a match anywhere near you...the tequlia fumes will set your ass on fire!

Happy Birthday, dear!

LOL what a funny way to say it my dearest Parmny mammy, thanks for everything you do, you rock baby... sure I will try to meet you soon during the next tour

The tequila fumes did it and my ass still on fire!!!

He was hot!!

He is Hot !!

and his ass is on fire!!
April 4th, 2005 09:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Happy belated birthday Gerardo my friend
Hope you had a great day and a safe recovery from the huge hangover, lol

Rememeber my dear Fotini... Keithfucius say "only he who stop drinking get a hangover"

did you finally hear the CD I sent you? did you get my Spanish and found the portion mentioning you and Irina?

April 4th, 2005 09:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
Hope you had a blasst Gerardo-----

I did it Doug I did it!!

SHIDOOOOOOOOOOOOBEE
April 4th, 2005 09:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Irina wrote:
Happy Birthday to You!
All the best with all my heart!

My dearest Russian friend, my dear Irina, you know how much I appreciate this almost 7 years of close friendship..... many more to come and always better and I am really looking forward to meet you in person soon (no bodyguards please)
April 4th, 2005 09:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Happy, happy birthday baby!! Besos sonoros for you!

Besos sonoros para ti también y en todas partes

I'm sure we're gonna meet soon and it will be a highligh in my entire life as I value a lot your friendship
April 4th, 2005 09:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gotta go now.. more soon - LOL I know that many of you probably don't give a shit but I want to reply one by one as I love you all
April 4th, 2005 10:39 PM
glencar Feliz birtado, mi amigo!
April 4th, 2005 10:43 PM
FPM C10 You are the best, mi amigo. Answering each of your birthday wishes individually is a total class act. I mean that in the most un-Marxist way.

Belated happy birthday!
April 5th, 2005 03:11 AM
FotiniD
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
You are the best, mi amigo. Answering each of your birthday wishes individually is a total class act. I mean that in the most un-Marxist way.

Belated happy birthday!

Yep, that's our Voodoo, an un-Marxist classy act
Gerardo, the new cd hasn't arrived yet but I'll let you know once it does and I make out all the Spanish words

Rock on Voodoo!
April 5th, 2005 04:59 AM
Zack Sorry I'm days late, Voodoo. Happy Birthday. If what I gather is correct, you share a birthday with my old Dad (who turned 78). You're in good company!
April 5th, 2005 05:38 AM
L&A Feliz Cumpleanos, dear Voodoo ! Sorry I'm so late, but at least I'm sure that you recovered from the celebration to receive my best wishes...

Keep on rocking, Gerardo, and thanks again for those 5 years of positive vibrations
April 5th, 2005 07:34 AM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, my dear Voo!
April 5th, 2005 08:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jair wrote:
Feliz cumpleaños, you bastard!!!!!

Muchas gracias por tu fantastico sitio.

Worse than my English just my Spanish, huh Liedo?

Tu español es magnífico pero especialmente tu buena vibra cabrón

Un abrazo

and don't forget your now classic

Fuck You Jair, Will ya?

April 5th, 2005 08:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Martha wrote:
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite Voodoo that you do so well darlin' Gerardo!!!

Hope your day was full of absolutely everything you love to do. If not keep celebrating and get it all in! That's how I do it these days. :-)

Darlin' you're the chops!

And may you stay, forever young. :-)

love hugs and kisses,

Martha

Martha!!

The Martha that you do so well darlin'

The last package DVDs arrived so safe and what a cool suprise, your presence here is much loved by the Voodoo and the whole community. Hope to meet you and Chris soon, se ya on the tour honey

April 5th, 2005 08:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Joey wrote:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VOODOO !!!!!

...You ROCK !!!!!

YES !

J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe

Joey ! ™

[ Edited by Sean Penn ]
[Edited by Joey]

My dear Sean aka the Joey I'm gonna smoke another in your honor and I'm making one to share with the whole board

April 5th, 2005 08:41 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Happy Birthday, VC!

Feel free to take the rest of the day off!

Thanks boss, our beloved CEO I took that day off and some more, hope it won't affect my next performance-review boss

He's the boss babies
April 5th, 2005 08:43 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Happy Birthday Voodoo.

You are a great man.

May you have many, many more my friend!

MACKY!

Macky!!

Thanks for your words my "fiend" but PLEASE check your PM here at the board, I'm gonna send the same request via e-mail as I can't post at your board

Anybody seen my bandwidth?
April 5th, 2005 08:44 AM
telecaster Voodoo en caso de que lo faltara, feliz cumpleaños mi amigo

Cinco de Mayo is one month away!
April 5th, 2005 08:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Happy B-Day Voodoo...Keep up the good work...

Brother have a nice and succesful "transition" and remember that this door is wide open for your comeback

Now who's gonna give us a daily dose of freaks?

Peace, love and happiness
April 5th, 2005 08:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Happy Birthday Mi Amigo!

Thanks for your part in providing the world with a forum for Stones-related rants of all shapes, sizes, colors, nationalities and political leanings. Diversity is a beautiful thing!

I missed meeting you the last time you were in NYC for a Stones show at MSG - so hopefully I'll see you there this fall.

My dear fleabit peanut "monkee" hehe (no pun intended) all your fiends are junkies but you know that is not really true

Yes it was a pity I didn't meet you in NYC after the MSG show but trust me I was in real good company with Jaxx' sis Marisa, I'm saving money to attend more than one stop for the next tour so hopefully we'll meet soon

Special thanks for wishing me happy birthday twice LOL
April 5th, 2005 08:49 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
You are the best, mi amigo. Answering each of your birthday wishes individually is a total class act. I mean that in the most un-Marxist way.

Belated happy birthday!

hehe
April 5th, 2005 08:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Have a great birthday!

Roooooster

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooostah

in the year of the Roooooster from one Aires to another, you say it's your birthday it was my birthday too

Let's drink for the aries here, there and everywhere we're fire baby

<------ WANTED (by everybody)

A small package of value will come to you, shortly and FINALLY!

April 5th, 2005 08:55 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Happy birthday, mate

Hope you had as great a weekend break as I had!

Hey Mate! It's also another year since the kick off meeting for the transition from Goin' Home and our champagne breakfast

and since I was in sunny Acapulco how about the match did they finish 6-0?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood