ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

We gotta move
We gotta move
We gotta move, chile
We gotta move

More later...
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Starbash - check PM Return to archive Page: 1 2
4th April 2008 12:33 PM
Rodney_King that starbuck...what a class act. does he have clout or what? his "PM" thread is already into page 2 after only a few hours. it's going, as they say in pennsylvania, "murthaf*ckin' platinum"!
4th April 2008 12:49 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
moonie...i don't think mccain has all the answers. plus, the fact that he is 98 years old and has had recurring bouts of cancer and PTSD from being waterboarded by the gooks lead one to believe the veep choice might be huge. what if he picks pawlenty? i say again, what if he picks big nose? we're all in deep doodoo then. picture it...i mean, my god...the phone is ringing at 3 AM, and you want pawlenty answering it? the guy could barely beat mike hatch.

McCain has all the answers. 70 is the new 60. Smoking does not cause cancer (I read that here). Waterboarding is not torture.

What makes you think he'll pick Pawlenty? What the liberal media and the Bush Geeks call a "bad temper" is really a disposition that does not suffer fools gladly. He has no use for used-car floor schmucks like Pawlenty and Willard Romney.
4th April 2008 12:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
that starbuck...what a class act. does he have clout or what? his "PM" thread is already into page 2 after only a few hours. it's going, as they say in pennsylvania, "murthaf*ckin' platinum"!

Shut the fuck up, Rodney King. We know which Trinity sermons you listen to on PCP. And stay the hell away from Kim Kardashian!
4th April 2008 01:18 PM
Rodney_King i thought a brother could trust you. i guess i was wrong.

moone...is the blond guy with the bullwhip you? he dances like french stewart.
4th April 2008 05:50 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Shut the fuck up, Rodney King. We know which Trinity sermons you listen to on PCP. And stay the hell away from Kim Kardashian!

W- What ?!

Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)