ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

We gotta move
We gotta move
We gotta move, chile
We gotta move

More later...
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Starbash - check PM Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd April 2008 03:14 PM
sirmoonie Got the low down on that sitch. The skinny. The dish. Contra proferentem. I got it. Check PM for deets.
3rd April 2008 03:59 PM
pdog

This doesn't look good for McCain or Obama...
3rd April 2008 04:03 PM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Got the low down on that sitch. The skinny. The dish. Contra proferentem. I got it. Check PM for deets.

Those leaks are a bitch. Sorry to hear you got a bad samwich.
3rd April 2008 04:41 PM
mojoman starballs
3rd April 2008 04:49 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
The jinn, my friend. wrote:

Those leaks are a bitch. Sorry to hear you got a bad samwich.

I hear ya, my friend. Nowadays, you have to do all you can to ride out the recession caused by the largess of George Walker Bush III. The enormity of his huge failed experiment in giant ass big government is enormous. Magnitude. Bloat. Richter.

George Walker Bush III is his name, fat failure is his game, his silly little fans are lame, Willard is more of the same, the best Jackson was Tito.
3rd April 2008 05:18 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I hear ya, my friend. Nowadays, you have to do all you can to ride out the recession caused by the largess of George Walker Bush III. The enormity of his huge failed experiment in giant ass big government is enormous. Magnitude. Bloat. Richter.

George Walker Bush III is his name, fat failure is his game, his silly little fans are lame, Willard is more of the same, the best Jackson was Tito.

Thus proving once again that you 1.-either don't know the definition of the word recession or 2.-have such a hatred of Bush that you will say recession even when you know that there is no recession.

Just for your info there big guy. A recession by definition is two down economic quarters in a row. To date there has not even been one down quarter yet. So, you know, you can either throw in with the other liberals and McIdiots. Or you can just let us all know that you're throwing bullshit words around that you know nothing about.

McCain is a conservative! Right! LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!

Wants to shut down Gitmo

Says that there is no need for coerced interrogation of terror suspects.

Wrote a bill that openly supported amnesty of illegal aliens.

Has resisted calls for erecting a border fence to keep illegals and terrorists from crossing our southern border.

Only Republican Senator to vote against Bush's tax cuts which every economist has claimed kept us out of the Clinton recession(the real one!)

Openly considered switching parties

Calls big business "the enemy" ala liberals

Supports the greatest hoax ever foisted upon the planet-Human Causation of Global Warming- read carbon taxes in the very near future.

Yeah Mr. McCain is a real conservative's conservative! LOL! Only a McIdiot could ever try and make this argument. I know you're not a McIdiot moonie, but I wonder why you try so hard to convince people that McRINO is a conservative. He's not! He never has been.

He's better than the other two mind you, but just barely.

Riffy

3rd April 2008 05:46 PM
Some Guy Riffhizzle
3rd April 2008 05:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Thus proving once again that you 1.-either don't know the definition of the word recession or 2.-have such a hatred of Bush that you will say recession even when you know that there is no recession.

Just for your info there big guy. A recession by definition is two down economic quarters in a row. To date there has not even been one down quarter yet. So, you know, you can either throw in with the other liberals and McIdiots. Or you can just let us all know that you're throwing bullshit words around that you know nothing about.

McCain is a conservative! Right! LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!

Wants to shut down Gitmo

Says that there is no need for coerced interrogation of terror suspects.

Wrote a bill that openly supported amnesty of illegal aliens.

Has resisted calls for erecting a border fence to keep illegals and terrorists from crossing our southern border.

Only Republican Senator to vote against Bush's tax cuts which every economist has claimed kept us out of the Clinton recession(the real one!)

Openly considered switching parties

Calls big business "the enemy" ala liberals

Supports the greatest hoax ever foisted upon the planet-Human Causation of Global Warming- read carbon taxes in the very near future.

Yeah Mr. McCain is a real conservative's conservative! LOL! Only a McIdiot could ever try and make this argument. I know you're not a McIdiot moonie, but I wonder why you try so hard to convince people that McRINO is a conservative. He's not! He never has been.

He's better than the other two mind you, but just barely.

Riffy

Lookie here, just because you hobnob with the Rolling Stones and other high falutin' muckity mucks, don't think you can hijack my Starballs/PM Checking thread.
3rd April 2008 05:57 PM
Some Guy check it, sniff-

3rd April 2008 06:44 PM
Joey " Just for your info there big guy. A recession by definition is two down economic quarters in a row. To date there has not even been one down quarter yet. So, you know, you can either throw in with the other liberals and McIdiots. Or you can just let us all know that ..................... "

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!
3rd April 2008 07:00 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Lookie here, just because you hobnob with the Rolling Stones and other high falutin' muckity mucks, don't think you can hijack my Starballs/PM Checking thread.

LOL! Touche!

Riffy
3rd April 2008 09:06 PM
mojoman
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Just for your info there big guy. A recession by definition is two down economic quarters in a row. To date there has not even been one down quarter yet. So, you know, you can either throw in with the other liberals and McIdiots. Or you can just let us all know that ..................... "

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!

McClinton?
McObama?
McBush?
3rd April 2008 09:15 PM
PartyDoll MEG A hijacked check PM thread...and politics discussed....and this has what to do what with Buckmeister..Oh for Shame

Moonie.. he is probably getting ready for the new BSG. Did it start tonight or is it tomorrow? I know he was making a costume for it...

Or maybe he is in his other amish costume singing Love Love Me Do...

Good Luck..I hope he hears your plea...

Who will save the US of A??? Moonie I am scared. Rats and bed bugs have taken over and 40 years of pestilence will surely kill us all...

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
4th April 2008 02:53 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Who will save the US of A??? Moonie I am scared. Rats and bed bugs have taken over and 40 years of pestilence will surely kill us all...

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]

John McCain will lead us out of the fatness of George Walker Bush III and his fat government of fatism. We'll be lean and ripped, and all the chicks will dig us again.
4th April 2008 08:12 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I understand that Riffy hobs and Riffy nobs, but not with the RS.
4th April 2008 10:31 AM
Starbuck riffy....you hobnobbing, fiji water drinking, bush coddling meathead! you had to take this, my first ever "check PM" thread, and make it political! well, here's some news for you, mr $10 a beer swiller:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/04/04/dissatisfied.poll.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

was the country feeling the same after 8 years of clinton? i think not.
4th April 2008 10:36 AM
PartyDoll MEG Do you feel honored, Buckbash?

And those Damn Republicans have defiled your PM thread..

You all ready for BSG?

Please post your costume for this evening(is it tonight?-and no I will not watch it)
4th April 2008 10:40 AM
Starbuck meg...i don't have cable. i can't watch. besides, i still have four or five episodes left from season 3 to finish. no spoilers please!

i have, however, already composed a letter offering marriage to grace park.
4th April 2008 10:44 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
meg...i don't have cable. i can't watch. besides, i still have four or five episodes left from season 3 to finish. no spoilers please!

i have, however, already composed a letter offering marriage to grace park.

Is she hot? Would she be turned on by Amish John Boy?

How can I spoil something when I will not watch it
4th April 2008 10:50 AM
Starbuck
quote:
Got the low down on that sitch. The skinny. The dish. Contra proferentem. I got it. Check PM for deets.

moonie...you planning on getting some good call girls.?...i mean, you know, $4K call girls? let me know.
4th April 2008 10:53 AM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Is she hot? Would she be turned on by Amish John Boy?

How can I spoil something when I will not watch it

There is an Amish John Boy some where?
God is truly great.

[Edited by The jinn, my friend.]
4th April 2008 10:55 AM
pdog ain't this a bitch...?
4th April 2008 10:57 AM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

moonie...you planning on getting some good call girls.?...i mean, you know, $4K call girls? let me know.

Joey put up his latest on his Joey promotion thread.
It is a he. AND Nazi theamed.
Maybe he can hook ya up
4th April 2008 11:04 AM
pdog
quote:
The jinn, my friend. wrote:

Joey put up his latest on his Joey promotion thread.
It is a he. AND Nazi theamed.
Maybe he can hook ya up

Joey got promoted? He's now King of the gloryhole?
4th April 2008 11:08 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

You know it, Philo. Ladies who can discuss this while romping.

We're hooked up for good times from Trajan to Trojan.
4th April 2008 11:22 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
4th April 2008 11:47 AM
Starbuck moonie...i don't think mccain has all the answers. plus, the fact that he is 98 years old and has had recurring bouts of cancer and PTSD from being waterboarded by the gooks lead one to believe the veep choice might be huge. what if he picks pawlenty? i say again, what if he picks big nose? we're all in deep doodoo then. picture it...i mean, my god...the phone is ringing at 3 AM, and you want pawlenty answering it? the guy could barely beat mike hatch.
4th April 2008 12:06 PM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
pdog wrote:

Joey got promoted? He's now King of the gloryhole?

LOL....
I could not find a DID for Hoho under "King of the gloryhole"
However, there was one under "Queen of the gloryhole"

One and only one.

S/he is reading from the book "Philosophies of Schopenhauer" Which makes the DID pic all the more fitting to Juju and his new sexual obsession Nazism.
4th April 2008 12:16 PM
pdog I just saw on the news, McCain doesn't use secret service protection... Dude is batshit crazy or just stoopid.
4th April 2008 12:24 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
I just saw on the news, McCain doesn't use secret service protection... Dude is batshit crazy or just stoopid.

whose gonna hurt grandpa?
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)