ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kid Rock on Keef & smoking Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-27-04 02:15 PM
gypsy NAMES AND FACES: Rock quits smoking, frets about his looks

March 25, 2004

After years as an unpaid living advertisement for Winston cigarettes, Kid Rock, 33, has taken the big plunge: He's quit smoking.

The Detroit star says the smoking kick had an additional inspiration: grizzled Rolling Stones vet Keith Richards, who hung out with Rock at last week's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in New York. (Rock presented inductee Bob Seger.)

"One thing that'll make you quit smoking is sitting across from Keith Richards all night," says Rock. "I don't mind being ugly, but I sure don't want to look like that."

03-27-04 02:31 PM
Saint Sway another day, another reason to hate Kid Rock even more.
Keith should clock that talentless hack.

I saw Kid Rock on one of those MTV Diaries shows a few years ago and he was boasting about his ability to party hard and his endurance at partying all night. And he said a really stupid comment that went "you think Keith Richards can party. Well, theres a NEW sherrif in town. Kid Rock is the king of partying"

well, flash forward a few years and the self-proclaimed new sherrif of partying has already thrown in the towell on cigs. Yeah, Kid, your really living life in the fast lane. Some endurance. Go ahead, tough guy, take another swig of that Coors Light.

and another note to Kid Retard:
that "ugly" guy sitting across the table from you banged Sheryl Crow long before you ever got in her pants
03-27-04 02:49 PM
stewed & Keefed All the way Saint Sway
03-27-04 02:50 PM
J.J.Flash I don't think Keith is an ugly man. This motherfucker should wash up his mouth before speak the name of the God of Riff. Take a look at most of Keith's pictures, he was used to be a handsome devil, of course now, the aging proccess has taken effects.

Kid Rock, you are nothing, your worth nothing, nobody gives a flying fuck for your statements. You are just trying to be, like many other rats of our poor generation, a generation which stands for a lack of creation, power in music, anyway, you are just trying to sound like Keith Richards with your bad mouthing. You are a ROTTEN PSEUDO ICON OF THIS THING THEY CALL "MUSIC" TODAY. PITIFUL.

I regret for being born in 80's. I wish I could climb into a time machine and out of the blue and I appear in the middle of that scuffle at Altamont. I would rather be Meredith Hunter taking that stab in the ear.

Die you pig, die!
03-27-04 02:54 PM
Bloozehound wow, all these media outbursts against Keith. It's obvious the kid is envious of keef.

03-27-04 02:55 PM
Moonisup "I don't think Keith is an ugly man"

well, hmmz, you should ask the ladies that!

I think CL is more handsome
03-27-04 03:02 PM
beer I saw that same tv show about Kid Rock when he was saying he is the king of partying or whatever. He was drinking Coors lite and Boones wine! I repeat, Boones wine!! which is basically Kool Aid. the only people i ever knew that drank that shit were high school girls. What a pussy.
03-27-04 03:03 PM
Steel Wheels Kid Rock,

You started off as a rap act. You sang with a dwarf. You write songs about how rough life is on the road.

Boo hoo Twinkletoes!

In the past it was:

"Oh Keith, pose with me in this picture."

"Oh Keef, I know how to party."

"Oh Keef yer so cool."

"Oh Keef, I'm a big retard."

"Oh Keef, I know how to suck it."

"Oh Keef, I'm gonna focus more on my image than on writing quality music like you did."

"Oh Keef, when will my flame burn out?"

"Oh Keef, Oh Keef, Oh Keef."

Go home kid. Now.

03-27-04 03:08 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
"I don't think Keith is an ugly man"

I think CL is more handsome

I just hope I did't sound like a fag... hahaha
03-27-04 03:14 PM
J.J.Flash If I were a lady, with a tasty pussy, and Chuck was the last man on earth, I would rather be a lesbian or fuck a dog...
03-27-04 03:14 PM
polksalad69 Hahah,another board that hates Kid Rock. Gotta love dat. Hey isn't Kid Rock Hank Jr's son, LOL!!!
03-27-04 03:18 PM
J.J.Flash Salad, do you like him?
03-27-04 03:20 PM
Bloozehound Me and my chick were watching that documentary on disk 1 of 40 Flicks last night. The topic of "which Stone looks good for his age" came up.

She said both Mick and Keith looked like shit, old and "pruny" were her comments. She said that Charlie looked the best for his age.

It kinda surprised me, cuz she insisted that Mick looked like shit. I can understand her mentioning Keiths looks, but I thought the chicks went nuts over Mick, guess not anymore, lol

Anyways, I told her I wish I could have the looks of Mick once I reach his age, but chances are I'll probably wind up looking more like that sax player Bobby Keys lol

[Edited by Bloozehound]
03-27-04 03:29 PM
caro
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
"I don't think Keith is an ugly man"

Umm, since I seem to be the first girl to get my hands on this thread : Kid Rock is an idiot.

03-27-04 03:32 PM
J.J.Flash Thanks for sharing your thoughts Caro! How are you?
03-27-04 03:37 PM
caro
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Caro! How are you?

Hey Flash! Thanks for calling that a thought, hehe! I'm ok, currently trying to convince myself I should go out despite the cold. Cool to see you here again, by the way!
03-27-04 03:41 PM
polksalad69
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Salad, do you like him?

I guess I'm indifferent. Haven't really listened to him. I know he likes to hang w/Hank Jr, and Jr and his own son Shelton (Hank III) don't see eye to eye.
03-27-04 03:44 PM
J.J.Flash OK!

By the way, which board did you come from?
03-27-04 03:51 PM
polksalad69
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
OK!

By the way, which board did you come from?

Of all places, Hank III.

http://www.novogate.com/board/2891/index.php
03-27-04 04:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
And he said a really stupid comment that went "you think Keith Richards can party. Well, theres a NEW sherrif in town. Kid Rock is the king of partying"

He said that??? LOL. That's hilarious. What's the medical term, "delusions of granduer" or something like that. I'm assuming he was serious when he said it....The Kid was losing touch with reality.
03-27-04 04:21 PM
polksalad69
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

He said that??? LOL. That's hilarious. What's the medical term, "delusions of granduer" or something like that. I'm assuming he was serious when he said it....The Kid was losing touch with reality.

I think he lost touch a long time ago.
03-27-04 04:50 PM
LadyJane I now HATE Kid Rock. He's got some nerve talking about ugly. Look in the mirror pal!!

He's probably jealous. Bet he tried to hit on Theo and she blew him off.

AND for such an "ugly" guy, Keef sure has a gorgeous wife who has stayed with him for 20 years!!

JJF..your post about Chuck Leavell being the last man on Earth...RIGHT ON my friend!!

LJ.
03-27-04 05:08 PM
Bloozehound Doesn't the kid sing a song that goes

"I'm a cowboy, baby!"

[Edited by Bloozehound]
03-27-04 06:47 PM
gypsy Does anyone else here notice the resemblance between Kid Rock and Macauley Culkin? It's the eyes and the flared nostrils...
03-27-04 06:55 PM
glencar Yeah Bloozehound, he does. Its name escapes me though.
03-27-04 08:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot Kid Rock = Fuckwit
03-27-04 09:57 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Does anyone else here notice the resemblance between Kid Rock and Macauley Culkin? It's the eyes and the flared nostrils...

You're right about that. I will now think of that everytime I see one of them.

Do they make wife beaters in a size small enough for Macauley? If so he could be like Kid Rock's mini-me.

03-27-04 10:50 PM
MarthaMyDear I have ALWAYS hated Kid Rock and now I feel even MORE justified!!! lol........... He has absolutely NO TALENT!!! AND, HE is the one who's UGLY!!! lol.............. Pamela went downhill after she broke-up with Tommy and what does THAT tell you??? LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! No wonder she went back to Tommy, even if just for a second, or whatever!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!! He has some nerve to talk about a LEGEND like that when people will be using old magazine pix of him as toilet paper... Maybe they're making some special toilet paper like that right now!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!! He's just a joke... That felt good... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!! lol..... Thank you for letting me share!!! PEACE!!! lol....

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-27-04 10:54 PM
sj Keith=rnr royalty
Kid=Just another fame seeker (JAFs)

'nuff said
03-27-04 11:21 PM
Steel Wheels Good ol' Martha My Dear. I think that's your first legible post. The lack of smiley doodles and happy faces is refreshing.

By the way, you look really good!
Page: 1 2