ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kid Rock on Keef & smoking Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-28-04 12:46 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Kid Rock is a STUPID,UGLY,RETARTED,RED NECK FUCK and he's callin our Keef Ugly???? Have u looked in the mirror lately YOU FUCKIN DOG? What an ass....quittin smokin ain't gonna help him none, maybe a little plastic surgery? Sounds like somebodys jelous to me!
03-28-04 12:51 AM
MarthaMyDear STEEL WHEELS!!! :

lol.................. THANK YOU!!! That's sweet... HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! I do think I'm really blushing... And, shit... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! I told Gerardo a few times that I am cutting down with the smilies... I did it without Smilies Anonymous, also!!! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAracking-up... lol......... You know, it's not so hard to do, etc.... I actually LIKE not posting them alot now!!! HA!!! HA!!! lol....... Ok.... Take care, Steel Wheels!!! PEACE and DO ROCK ON!!! THANK YOU!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-28-04 01:10 AM
beer MarthaMyDear is one of my favorite posters. her enthusiasm is unparralleled. the smileys are her trademark!
03-28-04 02:03 AM
MarthaMyDear WOW!!! lol.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was having a wierd week and now I feel so GREAT!!! THANK YOU, YOU GUYS!!! lol............. THANK YOU, BEER!!! I've been reading the posts lately and some were just WAY too hilarious and just pushed me back on here... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! That's nice, beer... I, basically, just like everyone's posts here!!! I think that after the Licks tour, people have calmed down more than before the tour, IMO!!! I think everyone can just get in a mood now and then and my anger can DEFINITELY come out as well as moodiness, etc., but basically this place is pretty light-hearted at the heart of it all, IMHO!!! At least I THINK SO!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'm missing something... LAUGHING!!!!!!!

Anways, thank you, BEER, and you take care!!! ENJOY the weekend and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-28-04 04:25 AM
corgi37 For every great thing the U.S. produces, like Ginger Lynn, 1967 Ford Mustangs and Levi's, they ruin it with shit like American Idol, piss-weak beer and knuckle draggers like Kid Rock. How the hell can that dick sniffer sell more than 3 cd's? I have never liked, or trusted blokes with no lips, and this prick has got the lips of a chicken. More to the point, how does he get to dip his wick into some absolute A-1 honeys. He is such a moron. There i nothing worse than trailer trash with money in their pockets. For now. In 5 years, he'll be living in a trailer. Mind you, it will be a bigger trailer. Thank Christ he is virtually unknown here. I think he may have sold 10-15, maybe even, 2 dozen copies of his last cd. But, i gotta say, i like that clip with Sheryl "nice feet for a 40 year old" Crow. Man, she looks so fucking good in that clip. The song is pretty lame though.
03-28-04 08:17 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

JJF..your post about Chuck Leavell being the last man on Earth...RIGHT ON my friend!!

Thanks honey, but, which part did you like at most? What about "tasty pussy"? Feel it, feel it, speak TAAAASTY, cousin Minnie says, how delicious.....

Cheers!

Nice sunday guys and gals!
03-28-04 08:21 AM
LadyJane Now, now, JJF.

You will just have to use your imagination. It wouldn't be very ladylike to elaborate any further.

LJ.

PS...What is this I hear about a bad storm in Brazil? Hope you are out of harm's way.
03-28-04 10:59 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
another day, another reason to hate Kid Rock even more.
Keith should clock that talentless hack.

I saw Kid Rock on one of those MTV Diaries shows a few years ago and he was boasting about his ability to party hard and his endurance at partying all night. And he said a really stupid comment that went "you think Keith Richards can party. Well, theres a NEW sherrif in town. Kid Rock is the king of partying"

well, flash forward a few years and the self-proclaimed new sherrif of partying has already thrown in the towell on cigs. Yeah, Kid, your really living life in the fast lane. Some endurance. Go ahead, tough guy, take another swig of that Coors Light.

and another note to Kid Retard:
that "ugly" guy sitting across the table from you banged Sheryl Crow long before you ever got in her pants

Nothing more needs to be said, lock this thread.....
03-28-04 11:52 AM
Slick Kid Rock Exposed!
03-28-04 02:56 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Now, now, JJF.

You will just have to use your imagination. It wouldn't be very ladylike to elaborate any further.

LJ.

PS...What is this I hear about a bad storm in Brazil? Hope you are out of harm's way.

Babe, it happened in the state of Santa Catarina, in the South of Brazil, a place which was colonized basically by germans. I am ok Paula, I swear the God!

Take care!

BTW, how was your sunday lady?

Today, I went to the beach, I saw a lot of butts.

So, you?
03-28-04 02:58 PM
J.J.Flash Oh, I forgot to mention the enormous quantity of cold beers...
03-28-04 06:01 PM
LadyJane
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

BTW, how was your sunday lady?

Today, I went to the beach, I saw a lot of butts.

So, you?

You went to the Beach?! I hate you!! Just kidding.

First nice day here in Western New York..but I was way too busy to enjoy it!!

LJ.
03-29-04 07:32 AM
gypsy Hey, slick, thanks for the Kid Rock link. What a dork. Have you seen the VH1 "Driven" episode about him? It shows old footage of him "jazz dancing" at his school talent show...real gay.
03-29-04 07:47 AM
Factory Girl Kid Rock should cover Beck's "I'm a Loser".
03-29-04 07:58 AM
Zeeta Sorry to be negative about anyone really but Kidrock is a nonce.

What he says about Keith doesn't surprise me, anything for attention.

Anyway I, and probrably you, know the shit so I don't really care!
03-29-04 08:36 AM
Ten Thousand Motels http://www.metal-sludge.com/ExposedKidRock.htm
03-29-04 08:53 AM
LadyJane Who would YOU rather spend an evening with???

OR

No brainer, IMO.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
03-29-04 11:06 AM
Kid Rock Keep those cancer sticks away from me!!!

eeeeiiiiwwwwwww!

God, the taste in your mouth! Just horrible!

Awfully bad for the skin as well don't you know, I mean just look at Keith Richards!

He's ruined himself hasn't he!
03-29-04 11:29 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Kid Rock wrote:

Awfully bad for the skin as well don't you know, I mean just look at Keith Richards!

He's ruined himself hasn't he!

Keith's face is a reflection of many years of drinking, druggin, smoking and playing with the Greatest Rock N Roll Band in the World.

His "battle scars" are honorable and he wears them well.

God Bless and Long Live Keith!!

LJ.

03-29-04 01:54 PM
Monkey Woman As someone said about the PotC character Captain Jack Sparrow: "You can rumple him, but you cannot make him unnattractive". So true of Keith too!
03-29-04 02:22 PM
F505 Its a shame to put so much attention to such a repulsive icon of talentlessnes also known as Kid Rock. The idea that that peace of shit sat next to Keith makes me sick.
03-29-04 02:57 PM
Poplar Keith and Kid ... i'm gonna waste time addressing this, only because i'm at work.

Kid Rock: a white trash poser. A joke, period.
That red neck tool of the contemporary music industry should stick to his stupid beer commercials. Cause listen pal, i sure as hell would never buy one of your krap albums. i pity the sorry bastards who ever wasted a dollar on your shit music, and i certainly pity any woman who ever found your trailer park persona the least bit attractive. no talent, no class.

Keith: stylish, suave, rock god, music legend, imminent personality of the 20th century, aficionado of written history.
[Edited by Poplar]
03-29-04 02:59 PM
jb
03-29-04 03:34 PM
Poplar
yes - my post riled my patriotic spirit too.
03-30-04 01:54 AM
Prodigal Son What a moron Kid Crock is. He could've just said, "Oh man, smoking made Keith look older than he really is and it takes a lot from your looks, but he's still looking great for a long-time rock star who's supposed to be dead by now." I would've said that. But he was referring to Keith as if this was some sort of pathetic, wheezing, dying pitiful man who he did not want to become. Great way to paint the guy in a positive light. By virtue of wits, will power and determination, Kid Rock would be dead by 50 if he kept smoking like Keith has. Only the strong survive and Kid Rock is all style and no substance as the saying goes.

As for the Stones, I'd say Charlie does look the best out of all of them; he's slender, healthy-looking and in good shape plus he's not afraid to keep his hair its natural white (but I thought he was losing his hair in the early 80s, so that's a well-crafted combover or some hair growth treatment that's been put to work). Ron's lucky to still have that nice hair but a real wrinly face while Mick is great even though he has a pretty wrinkly face (hey, he's always had a wrinkly face since the early 80s-it's just part of his facial features).

Meanwhile, we all love Keith but he is not, and never was, the best-looking guy in the group (Keith was the worst looking after Bill left). But those eyes are still sharp and piercing as ever. The hair is a mess, but in a cool, fashionable way. Despite his obviously aged looks, Keith is still a rock hero (ok, not a life hero because of the obvious moral issues of smoking, drugs and drinking). I would like to look better at 60, but I'd certainly like to be like him at 60.
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
Page: 1 2