ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Press Conference in Shanghai April 7,2006
© Liu Jin THANKS GYPSY!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FYI Please Read Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
29th March 2006 10:28 AM
voodoopug FOr those of you who know who I am talking about, it seems that our friend in Florida who has taken a lot of money from people on this site and Shidoobee is back and running a scam on the Pearl Jam boards, this time it is selling posters (apparently he also posed as a poor south american fan in 2003 and took donations to "make his dream come true" and see Pearl Jam live). He is spreading like the bird flu. Be wary.
29th March 2006 11:10 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
He is spreading like the bird flu. Be wary.

29th March 2006 11:30 AM
Nellcote I still do not know why the birds are
not issued some type of innoculation, so
they will not catch the flu.
It was the same with Mad Cow disease, does anybody
know what pissed off the cows so much?
29th March 2006 11:31 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
does anybody

Poor ticket sales in Denver last year ( WIDE OPEN )
29th March 2006 11:48 AM
PeerQueer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
FOr those of you who know who I am talking about, it seems that our friend in Florida who has taken a lot of money from people on this site and Shidoobee is back and running a scam on the Pearl Jam boards, this time it is selling posters (apparently he also posed as a poor south american fan in 2003 and took donations to "make his dream come true" and see Pearl Jam live). He is spreading like the bird flu. Be wary.

Fuckin' JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that guy was a bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
29th March 2006 12:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
It was the same with Mad Cow disease, does anybody

Mad Cowboys !!!
29th March 2006 12:35 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

no, not him!!!!!! do a web search for "Daniel Rease" on google

I recognized at least one of those email addresses, from back when I used to trade bootlegs in a Rolling Stones Yahoo group.
29th March 2006 12:44 PM
FPM C10
quote:
pdog wrote:

Mad Cowboys !!!

WHY do you hate our TROOPS so much???!!!

And WHY do you have so many moving images in your footer? It makes scrolling through the thread as carefree as a walk in quicksand (see: Quagmire!)

Flacky!
29th March 2006 01:14 PM
pdog
29th March 2006 01:53 PM
voodoopug Please do not ruin this tread with politics. This thread has a purpose, to warn fellow fans that a known scam is back into effect!

29th March 2006 02:33 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Please do not ruin this tread with politics. This thread has a purpose, to warn fellow fans that a known scam is back into effect!

Thanks for the heads up on the scammer Pug. Also, congrats on 5000 posts!!
[Edited by Break The Spell]
29th March 2006 02:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Thanks for the heads up on the scammer Pug. Also, congrats on 5000 posts!!
[Edited by Break The Spell]

i should be sent a gold watch, fruit basket, and a casual male big and tall gift card for this accomplishment!
29th March 2006 02:58 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i should be sent a gold watch, fruit basket, and a casual male big and tall gift card for this accomplishment!

Or at the very least, a VIP pass to the Stones show of your choice if they come back here this fall. :}
29th March 2006 02:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Or at the very least, a VIP pass to the Stones show of your choice if they come back here this fall. :}

golden circle 1500 USD
29th March 2006 03:09 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Please do not ruin this tread with politics. This thread has a purpose, to warn fellow fans that a known scam is back into effect!

If you notice, I posted on topic, responded to a question with a lite hearted joke and then was attacked... For the record, I like Flea alot. It's sad to see how he would rather try to be right, instead of happy. Sitting across the steet in NYC like a kid holding his breath showed me how far he will go with his resentments. Once he's got a resentment, he'd rather be right, than happy. And what if he's wrong?
I applaud you on this thread Pug....
29th March 2006 03:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

unfortunately, that is slanderous and humiliated for my legal representation in all Florida affairs! jb is a fine man and would loan me his Porsche if I was in dire need of a vehicle!!

do a web search for "Daniel Rease" on google

29th March 2006 03:55 PM
jb ydmyke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th March 2006 05:52 PM
glencar Doesn't EVERYBODY know about this Rease guy by now? If they get ripped off at this point, they have only themselves & George W. to blame. Word!
29th March 2006 05:59 PM
pdog Bush knows how to rub victory in someones face...
"I'm going to Cancun, I won't be wearing speedos!"
You know this was aimed directly in john Kerry's face!!!

29th March 2006 06:00 PM
glencar At the time, I thought Kerry was the Dems' best hope to defeat W but man, did he stumble early & often...
29th March 2006 06:04 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
At the time, I thought Kerry was the Dems' best hope to defeat W but man, did he stumble early & often...

He was Swift'd!
29th March 2006 06:11 PM
glencar It turned out that quite a bit of his life story wasn't quite true. I always thought he was Irish but not true.
29th March 2006 11:57 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
glencar wrote:
It turned out that quite a bit of his life story wasn't quite true. I always thought he was Irish but not true.

He was a manipulative little wanna-be cunt way back in the day who wanted oh-so-badly to be President. The fact he was the Dems "best hope" shows how pathetically dysfunctional the Dem party is...their one-time front-runner golden boy proved himself a complete loon on national television -and then they make him Party Chair! Fuckin hell!

I would just like the chance to elect someone who doesn't give a shit who or how I fuck and stays the hell out of my financial pockes and bombs the bastard hate America terrorists into oblivion...

Is that so much to ask?

30th March 2006 12:14 AM
pdog
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Is that so much to ask?

The Dems, Proudly snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...

Hiilary vs. Condi, 2008... It's not just black and white, it's two dykes too... God I love this Cuntree!
30th March 2006 12:16 AM
glencar It won't be Condi. She'd ahve had to ahve started it up by now. It'll be Hilly v. McCain.
30th March 2006 06:50 AM
Jumping Jack Bad traders and scam artists should burn in hell!!!

By the way, I took heat about warning of a guy offering Atlanta and Montreal DVD for Vegas tickets who still has not produced said items.

There is bad trader who continues to post daily on this board. I agree with Pug, be careful who you deal with.
30th March 2006 06:54 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Bad traders and scam artists should burn in hell!!!

By the way, I took heat about warning of a guy offering Atlanta and Montreal DVD for Vegas tickets who still has not produced said items.

There is bad trader who continues to post daily on this board. I agree with Pug, be careful who you deal with.

Recently I was interested in purchasing an Atlanta DVD from someone on this board, hopefully its not the same person you got ripped off on...
30th March 2006 09:51 AM
Jumping Jack Keep us posted. I hope it is for real and I would love to do a trade with you should you get it!
30th March 2006 10:05 AM
voodoopug it just shocks me how people can show their faces around the boards after ripping people off. It also shocks me how much the person known as DPR gets away with....he has to have scammed himself thousands upon thousands of dollars. I was shocked to see him appear on the Pearl Jam board as well...amazing.

It is best that we continue to out bad traders so that everyone knows who to avoid trading with. Sadly, I have only taken on a select few new traders as I just can't trust people as much anymore!
30th March 2006 10:06 AM
Joey

http://www.thenudecelebs.com/celebr...is_hilton01.jpg

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)