ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

VIDEO HEADER: Jumping Jack Flask in Mexico City - February 26, 2006
Testing - this is a beta version ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has my friend Pug become a non-factor? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
27th March 2006 10:32 AM
jb Joey and I have taught him all we knew about the art of posting. He rose to the top, but as of late, seems to be a shell of his former self(see Ronnie,Keith). Has Pug "shot his load" or simply "reloading". We(Joey and I ) are concerned that the legacy we have tried to pass on to Pug, may very well be like the Stones, siomply a memeory of ehat use to be...
27th March 2006 10:34 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey and I have taught him all we knew about the art of posting. He rose to the top, but as of late, seems to be a shell of his former self(see Ronnie,Keith). Has Pug "shot his load" or simply "reloading". We(Joey and I ) are concerned that the legacy we have tried to pass on to Pug, may very well be like the Stones, siomply a memeory of ehat use to be...

************* JOEY NOW GIVES EULOGY *******************

My Puggy need not be idolized ;
Or enlarged at ' Shidobee ' beyond what he was at ' Rocks Off ' .
He IS to be remembered as a kind and decent man ;
A man who saw wrong and tried to right it ...
Saw suffering and tried to heal it ...
Saw War and tried to STOP it .

And those of us who loved him ** Young Joey's voice now cracking with visceral and heartfelt emotion *** ;
And who take him to his ' transition ' here today .
Know that what he was and what he stood for ;
Will someday come to pass for all the world .
As he said many times in many posts throughout the decades ;
" Some Men see message boards the way they are and say , ' Why ?!?! ' ..... ' WHY ?!?! ' .........
I dream of message boards that never were and say , ' WTF ?!?! ' !!!!!!!! "

I Thank You For Your time Today !

Scazz!

...cue chorus :

Has anybody here seen my old friend Puggy?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend John?
I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Martin?
I just looked 'round and he's gone.

Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to find some good for you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Bobby?
I thought I saw him walk up over the hill,
With Puggy, Martin and John.

Baby Joe
27th March 2006 10:38 AM
jb It ;s true..........sadly. it appears familiar obligations, health concerns, and business concerns have ovetaken the one guy who we(Joey and I) felt wpould be a perfect replacement for us upon or deaths. If anyone else is interested in carrying on the toch, please PM Joey and I. Iam notg saying the Pug is done, but lets say he looks like Gerry Cooney taking his last standing 8 count,,,,,,,,,,
27th March 2006 10:47 AM
egon
27th March 2006 10:50 AM
jb http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/
27th March 2006 10:54 AM
gimmekeef The pressure perhaps is too much for him to bear?....
27th March 2006 10:55 AM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The pressure perhaps is too much for him to bear?....

We agree one more time!!!
27th March 2006 10:56 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The pressure perhaps is too much for him to bear?....

ADDA has suggested I use a different approach. I liken it to a cobra lying low in the weeds just waiting to strike. Sadly, the multiple diaper changes from our esteemed lawyer has skewed his view. I have always told him he needs to look four to eight steps ahead (see ADDA).

Egon is a fine poster!

Joey is our true leader!
27th March 2006 11:04 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

ADDA has suggested I use a different approach. I liken it to a cobra lying low in the weeds just waiting to strike. Sadly, the multiple diaper changes from our esteemed lawyer has skewed his view. I have always told him he needs to look four to eight steps ahead (see ADDA).

Egon is a fine poster!

Joey is our true leader!

Like a smiling "mamba"?
27th March 2006 11:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Like a smiling "mamba"?

27th March 2006 11:21 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Paulie stole the show last evening
27th March 2006 11:22 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Paulie stole the show last evening

The Doc told him he has to wear a jock!
27th March 2006 11:28 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The Doc told him he has to wear a jock!

The scene where Paulie was sitting beside Tony's hospital bed and bitching about 'collections ' and ' who gets what ' while the monitors measuring Tony's blood pressure levels / heart rate start going through the roof was completely priceless .
27th March 2006 11:29 AM
Nellcote Someone in the big three under T is done for...
27th March 2006 11:31 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Someone in the big three under T is done for...

Agreed !!!!
27th March 2006 01:38 PM
pdog I don't like Pug, I love him!
27th March 2006 01:44 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
I don't like Pug, I love him!

He is certainly no longer a "A" lister...........he has fallen to a B-.
27th March 2006 02:05 PM
gimmekeef I think since the first episode the Sopranos has been downhill...Get Tony outta da hospital and lets move on.Theres only 9 new ones left!
27th March 2006 02:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

please return the jewish new years card we sent you. You have begun the slow process of turning your back on me! Joey is beside himself, he may never leave the state of Nebraska again!!!
27th March 2006 02:18 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I think since the first episode the Sopranos has been downhill...Get Tony outta da hospital and lets move on.Theres only 9 new ones left!

That Paulie is running wild .......

.....time to get out the ' mattresses '
27th March 2006 02:21 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

please return the jewish new years card we sent you. You have begun the slow process of turning your back on me! Joey is beside himself, he may never leave the state of Nebraska again!!!

________

Good God! The Rocks Off world is dangerously close to unhinging........................................

Quickly Joey - - - - - we need more Paris Hilton to save us all!
27th March 2006 02:25 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Toigh love is often the only way to wake someone up!!! You need intervention and Joey and I are here. You have been way below par since the recent attacks on you....................
27th March 2006 02:27 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Toigh love is often the only way to wake someone up!!! You need intervention and Joey and I are here. You have been way below par since the recent attacks on you....................

Speaking of ' tough love ' ...........

I just took my afternoon ( post - luncheon ) shit .

27th March 2006 02:31 PM
Joey
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Quickly Joey - - - - - we need more Paris Hilton to save us all!

Say no more my brother .........

******* Chapter 36 : More of Paris' review of " The Path To Power " **********

" We see him at once unscrupulous, admirable, treacherous, devoted. And we see the country that bred him: the harshness and "nauseating loneliness" of the rural life; the tragic panorama of the Depression; the sudden glow of hope at the dawn of the Age of Roosevelt. And always, in the foreground, on the move, LBJ . In preparation for this book, Caro has-through some seven years-immersed himself in Johnson's life and world: has lived in Johnson's Hill Country, has crisscrossed the United States, finding and talking to hundreds of men and women-his boyhood friends and sweethearts, his college classmates and rivals, the men who politicked with him in congressional cloakrooms, the young New Deal aides (among them Corcoran, Cohen, Fortas, Rowe) who helped him rise and rose with him.
Here as never before is Lyndon Johnson-his Texas, his Washington, his America-in a book that brings us as close as we have ever been to a true perception of political genius and the American political process."

27th March 2006 02:55 PM
jb Sadly, the response to this thread reflects Pugs utter irrelevance at the current time,,,,,,,,,,,,,very sad.
27th March 2006 03:00 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Sadly, the response to this thread reflects Pugs utter irrelevance at the current time,,,,,,,,,,,,,very sad.

[Edited by Joey]
27th March 2006 03:11 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I know not of what has happened. I do expect a quick resolution...
You will have my resignation, in writting if this isn't fixed ASAP.
27th March 2006 03:16 PM
gimmekeef Think he is just gettin ready for his new Ashton Kutcher like TV show...."Pugged".......
27th March 2006 03:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I know not of what has happened. I do expect a quick resolution...
You will have my resignation, in writting if this isn't fixed ASAP.

It is good to see support. Pdog has proven time and time again to know talent when he sees it and to not take shit from anyone (also see SS)

As many of you are aware, my recent emergence to the status of "Chicago Human Interest Story" (as seen on WGN) as led to increased demand on my personal apperances. SO far I have been asked to appear on the following shows:

Donahue
Pat Sajak Show
Arsenio Hall Show
The Magic Hour
The Man Show
and several shopping mall grand openings (See Large Scissors and ribbons)

Consider this my notice that I am back and will monitor all attacks. (Please note: Jb's recent post has been cut out and sticky'd to my monitor as a reminder that he is on thin ice at the moment!)

We all must remember why we are here.......JOEY!!!!!!!!!!
27th March 2006 03:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Think he is just gettin ready for his new Ashton Kutcher like TV show...."Pugged".......

It will be the new lead in to "THat's Postin'"
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)