ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

VIDEO HEADER: Jumping Jack Flask in Mexico City - February 26, 2006
Testing - this is a beta version ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has my friend Pug become a non-factor? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
27th March 2006 03:30 PM
pdog I'm being attacked by a poster continously in the bittorent thread. We must deal with those who want to control our fun, rather than participate in it.
27th March 2006 03:34 PM
jb We are here for you!!!!!!!!!(unlike Pug)
27th March 2006 03:38 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm being attacked by a poster continously in the bittorent thread. We must deal with those who want to control our fun, rather than participate in it.

If they can't take the humor along with the talk of music and everything else that goes on here, maybe this site isn't for them. Its hard to imagine a true Stones fan to be so easily offended!!
27th March 2006 03:40 PM
jb see Pugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th March 2006 03:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
We are here for you!!!!!!!!!(unlike Pug)

I shall support your fight (unlike jb) he only mocks!
27th March 2006 03:55 PM
gimmekeef pdog..I for one follow all your posts..Just to see those tits flying!!!!!!!!!.....
27th March 2006 03:56 PM
pdog
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

If they can't take the humor along with the talk of music and everything else that goes on here, maybe this site isn't for them. Its hard to imagine a true Stones fan to be so easily offended!!

I've stated this opinion many times myself. We all have varying times of complete acceptance and other times we have zero tolerance. As a whole, this commnuity has shown me, it's all anout our band, our gathering and having a good time. Nothing is taboo here to discuss, religion, politics, sex and drugs. At tmies we seems divided, but in my heart I beleive almost all here genuinely care about others.
27th March 2006 04:00 PM
jb The Pug has tried to return...and we are here for him if he can "turn it up a notch'.
27th March 2006 04:01 PM
pdog His amps go to eleven.
27th March 2006 06:25 PM
BILL PERKS YOU TWO'S DRIVEL IS AS TIRED AS A SOPRANO'S DREAM SEQUENCE.
27th March 2006 06:31 PM
Some Guy I like the Pug dude.
27th March 2006 10:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I like the Pug dude.

another fantastic post! I shall never attack BILL PERKS...he also is owned by two pugs!
27th March 2006 11:00 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

another fantastic post! I shall never attack BILL PERKS...he also is owned by two pugs!

I MEANT THE ANAL TWINS AKA NEAL AND BOB
BUTKUS AND BUSTER ARE EMBRACING SPRING!!
27th March 2006 11:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

I MEANT THE ANAL TWINS AKA NEAL AND BOB
BUTKUS AND BUSTER ARE EMBRACING SPRING!!

Molly and Jagger are pacing themselves, getting as much sleep as they can. Although Jagger is my jogging partner and is not too thrilled with the arrangement! I predict this will be the "Summer of Pug"
28th March 2006 04:48 PM
Joey

Perks ....................... !!!!

Come Here ... !!!

COME HERE !!!!!!!!!!!

|
|
V

[Edited by Joey]
28th March 2006 08:26 PM
glencar Who's Puggy?
28th March 2006 09:15 PM
FPM C10
28th March 2006 09:44 PM
Reginald Denny
quote:
Joey wrote:

Perks ....................... !!!!

Come Here ... !!!

COME HERE !!!!!!!!!!!

|
|
V

[Edited by Reginald Denny]
28th March 2006 11:28 PM
Rodney_King Josh, pug.

can't we all just get along?

power, brothers!

[Edited by Rodney_King]
29th March 2006 04:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
Josh, pug.

can't we all just get along?

power, brothers!

[Edited by Rodney_King]

we shall attempt to arrange peace...I can understand he is attempting to keep my contributions on the board high at this very demanding time.

for my baby FPM:

29th March 2006 09:55 AM
Joey

Tell Me !!!!!!!!

Do any of you fine individuals like Sweaters ?!?!

29th March 2006 10:12 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Tell Me !!!!!!!!

Do any of you fine individuals like Sweaters ?!?!

Joey continues to raise the bar! bless you my young joeykins

29th March 2006 11:56 AM
PeerQueer It is with deep regret I must report the sudden death of my neighbor's Pug "Cooter"...

Apparently he ate too much dry food, followed by a large intake of water, which then caused the dry food in its stomach to expand and kill the poor critter...

Does this sound plausible, or should I suspect foul play? The cat remains in excellent health, even at the advanced age of 14. Poor Cooter was just past his 3rd birthday.

29th March 2006 12:00 PM
Break The Spell RIP "Cooter". Always sad to hear of a pet passing.
29th March 2006 12:01 PM
jb de par en par abierto
29th March 2006 12:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
It is with deep regret I must report the sudden death of my neighbor's Pug "Cooter"...

Apparently he ate too much dry food, followed by a large intake of water, which then caused the dry food in its stomach to expand and kill the poor critter...

Does this sound plausible, or should I suspect foul play? The cat remains in excellent health, even at the advanced age of 14. Poor Cooter was just past his 3rd birthday.

The likelihood of this occuring naturally is minute. WHile the food will expand slightly, it will also become softer and therefore will be able to maneuver to take up the empty space left between the dry particles. Please send my regards, this is heartbreaking! I would immediatlely take legal action as mixing dog food and water should in no way be lethal. I am very upset!
29th March 2006 12:11 PM
jb verdad humillando
29th March 2006 12:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
verdad humillando

Me Gusta BOca Raton!
29th March 2006 12:16 PM
jb hombre joven de la danza
29th March 2006 01:35 PM
Joey
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Poor Cooter was just past .. 3rd birthday.

3rd birthday my Sweet Ass !!!!!

|
|
V

....Cha ... CHE !!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)